Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NBA Sim League

Old 08-08-2013, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Bundybastard
Rookie

Bundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Usually just wait for the next upload to see, or ask Karni and I guess he could tell you.
Bundybastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 09:37 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bundybastard View Post
Usually just wait for the next upload to see, or ask Karni and I guess he could tell you.
I think he means the actual numbers Bundy.

Also, you should recognize the GM Cash rewards, since I took it from you! You don't remember me asking in that horrible chat box?
Old 08-08-2013, 09:41 PM    (permalink
Bundybastard
Rookie

Bundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Yeah I was being sarcastic.

Naa don't remember, a little thing called alcohol tends to affect my memory. It's all good though.
Bundybastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 10:29 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Erick Barkley is gonna kick ass this year. He'll have a Camp named after him.
Old 08-09-2013, 11:55 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Locking it at 1, have to pick up my moms car, and back to sim days 1 and 2.
Old 08-09-2013, 11:57 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Also, Matthew Jones is sending his via text to me, because his house lost power. Will be putting his bids on my page when he does.
Old 08-09-2013, 12:00 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachsaints52 View Post
Also, Matthew Jones is sending his via text to me, because his house lost power. Will be putting his bids on my page when he does.
Just got it back a few minutes ago and posted!

By the way, is there any chance you could post a screenshot of what happens after the first three days so we know the results?
Old 08-09-2013, 12:01 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
Just got it back a few minutes ago and posted!

By the way, is there any chance you could post a screenshot of what happens after the first three days so we know the results?
Im going first 2 first. And I was gonna upload right after?
Old 08-09-2013, 12:02 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Im going first 2 first. And I was gonna upload right after?
Great, thanks!
Old 08-09-2013, 01:30 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Uploading now.

Some movements....
Old 08-09-2013, 01:33 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Uploading now.

Some movements....
Holy surprise :o.

Free agent spoiler if you want to look through on your own don't click!

Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 01:33 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now how the hell do the Hornets get Webber when I offered 7 years max? I smell some fuckery.
Old 08-09-2013, 01:35 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

everyone offered the max

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 01:36 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta View Post
Now how the hell do the Hornets get Webber when I offered 7 years max? I smell some fuckery.
Are you ******* serious about cheating?

You of everyone knows the chances of stuff happening.
Old 08-09-2013, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
everyone offered the max
Everyone else can only offer 6 years. I had the bird rights so I can offer 7. 20+ mil difference.

EDIT: My bad..

Last edited by Docta : 08-09-2013 at 01:46 PM.
Docta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 01:41 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

meh Dwight turned it down twice

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Quote:
Everyone else can only offer 6 years. I had the bird rights so I can offer 7. 20+ mil difference.
And you did, because yours showed me the bird years actually worked when your bid was 1 year and 28 million more than everyone elses..... Again, you know the system since you play it. Its all about chance. Why the hell would I screw anyone over? This just means you are really implying I am cheating....
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wait so i got wbber but not mashburn who i offered by far the most $$$ to?
sbh15 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 01:43 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
Wait so i got wbber but not mashburn who i offered by far the most $$$ to?
No one signed Monster Mash yet. We only did the first two days of free agency. We'll re-offer and do it again since last year the single sim of free agency didn't go over well. Mashburn obviously wasn't blown away by your offer :D

As far as Webber here's your reason:

Loyalty: 7
Greed: 9
Play For Winner: 3

He doesn't care about loyalty, money, or playing for a winner.
Old 08-09-2013, 01:44 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
No one signed Monster Mash yet. We only did the first two days of free agency. We'll re-offer and do it again since last year the single sim of free agency didn't go over well. Mashburn obviously wasn't blown away by your offer :D

As far as Webber here's your reason:

Loyalty: 7
Greed: 9
Play For Winner: 3

He doesn't care about loyalty, money, or playing for a winner.
Look one row below that. 0 bird years. And the team already says Hornets so you know it's updated.
Old 08-09-2013, 01:45 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Look one row below that. 0 bird years. And the team already says Hornets so you know it's updated.
Yeah... he signed for a new team of course it reset the bird years. :) Unless you are implying something else?
Old 08-09-2013, 01:46 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Quote:
Yeah, he has 0 Bird Years now that he has signed a new contract... Youre the one who has tried to tell me how to run this the most, and youre still questioning this games chances of a person changing teams?
Old 08-09-2013, 01:47 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey im not complaining lol- im just on my phone so i couldnt see the results
sbh15 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 01:47 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Ah right.

I guess I'm gonna rebuild now..
Old 08-09-2013, 01:48 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wait can we amnesty another player or are those from teams that just signed up?

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote