Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NBA Sim League

Old 08-09-2013, 02:56 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And all of this is laid out in the first post of the Free Agency thread.

All of it.
Old 08-09-2013, 04:32 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BIG NASTY!!!

Portland is gonna win the ************* Championship.

But why isn't Erick Barkley all A+'s after the camps? :(
Old 08-09-2013, 05:45 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How many points does it take to change the letter grades? I don't see any change in Erick Barkley's even though I got +8 in Inside Scoring and Handling.
Old 08-09-2013, 07:20 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
How many points does it take to change the letter grades? I don't see any change in Erick Barkley's even though I got +8 in Inside Scoring and Handling.
His defense went up. Its not just inside scoring, strength, jumping, and quickness all play in the ratings.
Old 08-09-2013, 10:28 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Why waste time on signing a loser SF when you can get RODNEY ROGERS for GM cash or something.
Old 08-09-2013, 11:26 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm gonna have to back out, I don't have enough time to participate anymore. Sowwy guys.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 02:42 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Closing at 4 pm then doing the bids.
Old 08-10-2013, 03:41 PM    (permalink
Justone2
Veteran

Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Michael Finley is a nice addition for my Warriors while with Rider and Ewing i get two nice back-ups who can give me some production from the bench for my Pistons.
Justone2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 03:47 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Davis/Wesley/Mashburn/Webber/Magliore

with Szczerbiak and Okur off the bench
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 03:49 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updating my block. Looking for a Nellie-ball type of Center (6'8"+++ with good handling, defense, and rebounding).

Ideally a PF or C like Bo Outlaw who chose to play for Brody during tankpalosa -_-

:D If that's not possible I'll entertain the idea of a standard center :(
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm happy with where Boston is after adding Jamaal Tinsley, Robert Pack, Byron Russell, and Horace Grant this offseason.
Old 08-10-2013, 04:17 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
Davis/Wesley/Mashburn/Webber/Magliore

with Szczerbiak and Okur off the bench
You didn't even bid on Mashburn. I saw that you pulled your offer before the thread closed.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 04:18 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
You didn't even bid on Mashburn. I saw that you pulled your offer before the thread closed.
I pulled my 36m offer. I still had the 2yr/16m offer from the day before
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
I pulled my 36m offer. I still had the 2yr/16m offer from the day before
Hehe I was watching you two duke it out and was tempted to toss in a low-ball bid at the buzzer but saw your other bid without a retraction so I passed :P
Old 08-10-2013, 05:16 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
Hehe I was watching you two duke it out and was tempted to toss in a low-ball bid at the buzzer but saw your other bid without a retraction so I passed :P
I had no idea the earlier bids were still valid.... chalk this one up to learning.

Only wanted him as trade bait though.
Old 08-10-2013, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I had no idea the earlier bids were still valid.... chalk this one up to learning.

Only wanted him as trade bait though.
Hehe I whiffed on FA this time by being too cheap. Definitely some lessons learned. I should have just muscled Brody out for the guy I wanted rather than just easing ahead.

I still think my FA class is decent though :)

Mckie, Ferry, Mohammed, and Williams.
Old 08-10-2013, 05:19 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Cedric Ceballos Raptors era is upon us.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 05:26 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
Updating my block. Looking for a Nellie-ball type of Center (6'8"+++ with good handling, defense, and rebounding).

Ideally a PF or C like Bo Outlaw who chose to play for Brody during tankpalosa -_-

:D If that's not possible I'll entertain the idea of a standard center :(
I'm working on changing this.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 05:26 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I'm working on changing this.
Old 08-10-2013, 11:15 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Who wants STEVE SMITH? He's fairly solid, I'm just trying to make room for Maurice Evans. His contract isn't that great but he could be a good bench player for someone!
Old 08-11-2013, 03:39 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

someone has to need a solid vet big man

Kevin Willis
1 year/$3,232,000
B in, C out, D+ hn, A- df, B, reb

starting the bidding at $100 GM bucks

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 05:28 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

When's da new season startin up?
Old 08-11-2013, 05:44 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post

Kevin Willis
1 year/$3,232,000

$5 take it or leave it.
Old 08-11-2013, 05:46 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
When's da new season startin up?
Better queation. When does next offseason start?
Old 08-11-2013, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post

Kevin Willis
1 year/$3,232,000

Quote:
$5 take it or leave it.
I like even numbers so I'll offer $40 on a whim. :D