Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NBA Sim League

Old 08-16-2013, 02:07 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am... 7-6. Barely playing any games so far!

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 07:39 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How has Portland played 26 games already?! Also, 10-8 baby, screw the tank train. Brand averaging 23.3/10.1/2.5 with 1.1 steals and 1.7 blocks. ELITE.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 12:55 PM    (permalink
MikeTheDudeV2
Rookie

MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.

Wow. Went from 5-5 to 5-14. What is this garbage!?!?! Oh wait, I'm the Hawks. Nevermind. :P
MikeTheDudeV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 02:54 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did Docta murder Jason Kidd?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-16-2013, 03:02 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bleh. Nellie-ball is not as effective as I had hoped.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 03:04 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nellie-ball is my key to tanking

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 03:26 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

I spent a fraction of your money and did it all on one year deals (well, Bo was a three year deal but he's awesome), and have improved A LOT more than you have. Skills baby.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-16-2013, 03:44 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you talking to me? cus I'm trying to lose

Marion = Brand
J-Rich >>> Joe Johnson

Old 08-16-2013, 03:46 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

depending on how the next couple of sims go anyone on Charlotte/Denver could be available
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 03:52 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
you talking to me? cus I'm trying to lose

Marion = Brand
J-Rich >>> Joe Johnson
No, Charlotte there. Brand is definitely better than Marion in this, though. And do you have BASED BO OUTLAW?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-16-2013, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate you Brody. I wanted Outlaw for my Nellie ball strategy :-(

I am finally returning to the States tomorrow after two years so activity may be zero depending on WiFi.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 04:17 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
No, Charlotte there. Brand is definitely better than Marion in this, though. And do you have BASED BO OUTLAW?
what? i hadn't even posted when you said that. not to say you haven't done better than me but the point remains. and i only went spend crazy with charlotte because i got webber. don't act like you wouldn't have done the same - you offered him a max deal, too
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 05:21 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
what? i hadn't even posted when you said that. not to say you haven't done better than me but the point remains. and i only went spend crazy with charlotte because i got webber. don't act like you wouldn't have done the same - you offered him a max deal, too
Sorry, I thought Trogdor was Charlotte for some reason. I was at work and thus I am prone to mistakes on here.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-18-2013, 06:58 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

was Erick Barkley just too awesome for this to continue or what?
Old 08-18-2013, 06:59 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

come back ZS we miss you

Old 08-19-2013, 12:09 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Is anyone still alive?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-19-2013, 12:22 PM    (permalink
mayday3240
Rookie

mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey guys Zach has had some College adjusting to do so he will be back tonight and the show will go on back to regular schedule.
mayday3240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 09:49 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayday3240 View Post
Hey guys Zach has had some College adjusting to do so he will be back tonight and the show will go on back to regular schedule.
You promised he'd be back tonight! WE NEED MORE ERICK BARKLEY DOMINATION!
Old 08-20-2013, 09:54 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

^^^

*has no clue who erick barkley is*

Old 08-20-2013, 09:57 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
^^^

*has no clue who erick barkley is*
I didn't either until I took over the Blazers. He's a badass.
Old 08-20-2013, 10:50 PM    (permalink
mayday3240
Rookie

mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I did I'm just as confused as you guys are lol
mayday3240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 11:46 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is dead already?
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 11:49 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

don't say the d word!

Old 08-21-2013, 08:49 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Zach...

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-21-2013, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Bundybastard
Rookie

Bundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Meh, his disappeared from my league as well. Wiggins is expiring too :/
Bundybastard is offline   Reply With Quote