Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NBA Sim League

Old 07-31-2013, 10:57 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Went to day 99
Old 07-31-2013, 11:10 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachsaints52 View Post
Went to day 99
<3
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 09:57 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Offer to CPU:

Philadelphia gets:
Darius Miles

Los Angeles gets:
Speedy Claxton
2001 2nd

Reason:
I loved Darius Miles, who everyone knows sucked in the league.

Why the Clippers would: They have Odom at SF, and right now Claxton would be their best PG option.

Anyone against this? I need to know since deadline is tonight. Need reasons for why it would or wouldnt.
Old 08-01-2013, 09:57 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't care.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 10:06 PM    (permalink
mayday3240
Rookie

mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fair trade.
mayday3240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 10:10 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

darius miles is coming off 3rd overall pick and has mega potential. speedy claxton is a trash and a 2nd rounder is worthless. this trade is a rip to me but if nobody else cares whatever. you justifying it by saying miles sucked in the league is a bit concerning too considering actual performance isn't supposed to effect potential
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 10:27 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
darius miles is coming off 3rd overall pick and has mega potential. speedy claxton is a trash and a 2nd rounder is worthless. this trade is a rip to me but if nobody else cares whatever. you justifying it by saying miles sucked in the league is a bit concerning too considering actual performance isn't supposed to effect potential
Understandable, but I was just going off of what the game actually had for potential. Docta can tell you, the potential is all over the place, to where right now Claxtons pot is actually higher than Miles, I guess the creators of the league wasnt feeling Miles to have been good.

So its basically what you see is what you get for both players. But Claxton would be the #1 PG for them, while Darius would just be a backup for them.
Old 08-01-2013, 10:39 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't believe that Claxton's POT is higher than Miles, but I'll take your word for it. Just know that if you start ending up with all the players with high potentials, people become suspicious.
Old 08-01-2013, 10:41 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta View Post
I don't believe that Claxton's POT is higher than Miles, but I'll take your word for it. Just know that if you start ending up with all the players with high potentials, people become suspicious.
I can screenshot if need be to be honest. I dont need anything special, shoot im waiting until the 02 draft to get Dan Dickau haha.
Old 08-01-2013, 10:47 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Im just not gonna do it since a few people dont like it. Aint gonna try to have people feel like I am trying to gain an advantage.
Old 08-01-2013, 10:48 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachsaints52 View Post
Im just not gonna do it since a few people dont like it. Aint gonna try to have people feel like I am trying to gain an advantage.
i'm the only one who objected. if the potentials are what you say then go for it.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You could easily just change it for the screenshot though. Maybe just wait until it gets 5 votes. I'm neutral.
Old 08-01-2013, 11:12 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trading with the CPU is going to open up a whole can of worms.

I'm more interested in if there's a sim tonight???
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 07:57 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Trading with the CPU is going to open up a whole can of worms.

I'm more interested in if there's a sim tonight???
This. Regardless of how fair it is when the offer is made. If a human player gets significantly better end of the deal in the long run it's going to be an ugly situation.

Much better IMHO to not do CPU trades. There's a bunch of lazy SOBs in that NBA thread that need to join us :D

As far as this exact trade I'd say that typically teams don't trade their 3rd overall pick from that year for the 20th pick and a 2nd round pick. Essentially since this is their rookie year I'd look at it from a "would you trade the 3rd overall pick for the 20th overall pick and a 2nd"? I don't think there would be a single yes to that, but if there is please get in contact with me around draft time my 2nd rounder is available :D. Since it's a CPU - Human trade I'd say it's better to not have that one go through.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 08:19 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

I didn't have a sim because I just got back from Boston and been hanging with my mom.

Also it would be cool if we could have a full league.
Old 08-02-2013, 08:37 AM    (permalink
Bundybastard
Rookie

Bundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta View Post
Your never really going to know though, scouted potential isn't the real potential. A commish can change a players potential anytime without a GM knowing, end of the day you just need to have trust in your Commish.
Bundybastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 08:43 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bundybastard View Post
Your never really going to know though, scouted potential isn't the real potential. A commish can change a players potential anytime without a GM knowing, end of the day you just need to have trust in your Commish.
And guys, this is the commish who has been helping me out doing this correctly. One of the best commish's I have seen.
Old 08-02-2013, 08:44 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are we going to sim through the trade deadline tonight?
Old 08-02-2013, 08:13 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Midnight is the sim
Old 08-02-2013, 08:16 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i vote earlier, yay democracy!

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 08:17 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Might be able to. Doing a online draft with friends ATM.
Old 08-02-2013, 10:28 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

may the kings lose out then go undefeated in the playoffs

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 10:47 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Uploading.
Old 08-02-2013, 11:52 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sim's not there Zach...
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 11:54 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Filezillas messing up.