Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-04-2013, 09:13 AM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Re-Visiting the 2009 QB Class:

Thought I'd bring this up. Bring in the Stafford/Sanchez/Freeman debate. All 3 are entering into a critical 5th year.

(1) Matt Stafford Detroit: Started his career off shaky with injury ridden seasons years 1 and 2. Broke out big time in 2011 leading Detroit to the playoffs. Took a back seat in 2012 with some inconsistency. Talent is there. Obviously, throwing to Calvin Johnson helps. One could make an argument the defense wasn't great either in 2012.

(5) Mark Sanchez NYJ: I thought the start to his career was overrated. Masked a lot of deficiancies behind a great defense in 09 and 2010. Once the pieces started falling apart, so did Sanchez. They drafted Geno Smith for a reason. Sanchez has to really impress just to save his job for opening day.

(17) Josh Freeman Tampa Bay: Started very well his rookie yeaer then faltered. 2010 was a very good year that had many believing he could reach elite potential. 2011 was a dissapointment for Josh and the entire team. 2012 there was a stance where he elevated his play from average to top 10 QB status until he played Sanchez esque in the final 3 game stretch against Phi, NO, STL. The talent is there to be a franchise QB. Needs to show more poise and consistency, somewhat similar to Stafford. Defense wasn't all there the past 2 years etiher.

2013 I would say are very critical years for these 3. Thoughts opinions? Debates?
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 09:45 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1 guy has shown moments of greatness, but has failed to be a leader. I had questions about Stafford coming out because of that leadership void at Georgia.

Sanchez & Freeman are fighting for their jobs now. Both could easily fail.
But Freeman could rise up and start to blossom into a good QB. He's had moments, but is too inconsistent.
With the Muscle Hamster at RB and more weapons at WR now, he has no excuses left.

Sanchez is mentally weak and has average arm strength. And he's in the middle of a circus.
He's closer to becoming a FT clothing model than successful QB.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 09:50 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not afraid to admit that I really thought Nate Davis would be in this discussion. That was prior to the draft, and not as a 49ers-homer. When the 49ers drafted him I learned more about his work-ethic which turned me off. I absolutely loved him at Ball State. I thought he was going to be a good one.
Old 07-04-2013, 11:55 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I'm not afraid to admit that I really thought Nate Davis would be in this discussion. That was prior to the draft, and not as a 49ers-homer. When the 49ers drafted him I learned more about his work-ethic which turned me off. I absolutely loved him at Ball State. I thought he was going to be a good one.
I loved Nate Davis. He showed real potential.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 01:24 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sanchez just needs to go. he is on a down fall.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 11:12 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember thinking Sanchez was a second round QB at best, then being laughed at when he was drafted at #5. Who's laughing now?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 11:22 AM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
I remember thinking Sanchez was a second round QB at best, then being laughed at when he was drafted at #5. Who's laughing now?
Yeah. I continued to say, after one season, Sanchez declares and is a top 10 talent? Really?

Even Pete Carroll knew something when he declared and didn't think he was ready. Many thought he was unprofessional the way he said it. Who was right?

EDIT: To be fair. Alex Smith was a late bloomer. Eli Manning got a ton of Criticism his first 4 years in. Things didn't start to click til year 5.

That is why in my opinion, it's proper to give 1st round QBs 5 years before you give up, that is if they've shown signs of beig that franchise QB. In this case, both Stafford and Freeman have, but they've had their down falls equally as well. That is why this year is crucial for both.

Last edited by bucfan12 : 07-05-2013 at 11:24 AM.
Old 07-05-2013, 11:24 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Honestly i think Stafford relies on calvin TOO MUCH, he gets tunnel vision in the worst way. Doesnt hurt his stat sheet, makes him and calvin awesome for fantasy, but its a part of the reason why they dont put up a lot of wins
Old 07-05-2013, 01:08 PM    (permalink
FinChase
Veteran

FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
Honestly i think Stafford relies on calvin TOO MUCH, he gets tunnel vision in the worst way. Doesnt hurt his stat sheet, makes him and calvin awesome for fantasy, but its a part of the reason why they dont put up a lot of wins
The same thing could have been said for Brett Favre his first few years playing with Sterling Sharpe. I expect it's really hard to go away from the guy you KNOW will catch your passes every time.
FinChase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 01:21 PM    (permalink
Halsey
All-Pro

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everyone likes to discredit Stafford for throwing to Calvin. Who should he throw to? Nate Burleson? It's great that Stafford has CJ, but other than Pettrigrew, there's not much else to get excited about. The Lions haven't provided Stafford with great blocking or a great running game. The other WRs are not good. Having 1 great WR and a good TE doesn't mean that Stafford is living on easy street.

^What I just did to your argument
Halsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 01:50 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I imagine that would be so hard to get away from. I was just saying that it has hindered his development a little, and it really isnt his fault. They havent put good targets around him. Obviously they were hoping titus could be that guy, they are hoping broyles can be that guy....but up until now it has kept stafford from becoming as good as i think he can

Calvin and 2 TEs isnt really enough, especially when you factor in the extreme amounts they throw the ball and how poor their run game has been
Old 07-05-2013, 02:00 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
Everyone likes to discredit Stafford for throwing to Calvin. Who should he throw to? Nate Burleson? It's great that Stafford has CJ, but other than Pettrigrew, there's not much else to get excited about. The Lions haven't provided Stafford with great blocking or a great running game. The other WRs are not good. Having 1 great WR and a good TE doesn't mean that Stafford is living on easy street.
Pettigrew has dropped so many of Stafford's passes the past few seasons including many in the end zone so I'm not sure he trusts him either.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 04:31 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
Id reckon to say that titus young is a better receiver than Calvin, just didnt get the chance to proof himself

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 05:55 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I might have dropped the Redskins had we traded up for Sanchez.

#3 Duke Blue Devils (5-0)
2010 National Champions!!
2014 Coaches vs Cancer Champions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 03:32 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My QB thoughts from that year:

I figured Sanchez and Stafford as future pro bowlers, Davis as a solid starter for a long time, and Bomar as a guy who had a chance to pan out as a starter with some good coaching. I thought Freeman was a career backup and Pat White didn't deserve to be drafted.

Right now I'm not super high on any of them, but Stafford and Freeman obviously are good enough to be starting. I still think Sanchez could end up being a borderline starter if he spends a few years as a backup QB under a really good WCO coach. He never got the developmental time he needed because he got tossed in pretty quickly. If the Bears could have him on a reasonable contract, I'd be pretty happy with it.

Last edited by Monomach : 07-06-2013 at 03:37 PM.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 05:24 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't really like any of them very much. I think I liked Freeman the most. I thought Stafford was kind of inaccurate and interception-prone, and I really didn't like that. His 2011 season was making me eat crow a bit, but then last year I started thinking I might be right again. He's got the perfect player for the way he plays in Calvin Johnson, and I'm really not sure he'd be able to have the same success without him. Freeman just needs to settle down. One of my lasting memories of him is a close-up TV shot of him as a rookie - his eyes were HUGE. He still looks that way sometimes. When he's comfortable, he's got it. Maybe drafting Mike Glennon will light a fire under him, maybe it's just make him more nervous and mistake-prone. We'll see. I'm pretty sure I compared Sanchez to Matt Hasselbeck at the time. The skillset is there, but it's time for him to get out of New York and onto a team with a better environment to develop a QB. I think he could get another shot to start somewhere, but I also wouldn't be surprised if he has a David Carr-like career arc, starting early in his career before spending the second half of his career as a backup.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 07:08 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
I didn't really like any of them very much. I think I liked Freeman the most. I thought Stafford was kind of inaccurate and interception-prone, and I really didn't like that. His 2011 season was making me eat crow a bit, but then last year I started thinking I might be right again. He's got the perfect player for the way he plays in Calvin Johnson, and I'm really not sure he'd be able to have the same success without him. Freeman just needs to settle down. One of my lasting memories of him is a close-up TV shot of him as a rookie - his eyes were HUGE. He still looks that way sometimes. When he's comfortable, he's got it. Maybe drafting Mike Glennon will light a fire under him, maybe it's just make him more nervous and mistake-prone. We'll see. I'm pretty sure I compared Sanchez to Matt Hasselbeck at the time. The skillset is there, but it's time for him to get out of New York and onto a team with a better environment to develop a QB. I think he could get another shot to start somewhere, but I also wouldn't be surprised if he has a David Carr-like career arc, starting early in his career before spending the second half of his career as a backup.
In your analysis of Freeman, you could not be more right. When I watched him in 2010, his confidence was HIGH and seemed to just rip it. Was ready to take the NFL by storm. Now, it just seems he's not comfortable at times and lacks the confidence. I'm not sure how you just lose it, but I've seen it the past 2 seasons.

Last edited by bucfan12 : 07-06-2013 at 09:25 PM.
Old 07-06-2013, 08:52 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stafford is an odd case. He put up 5k and 40+ TDs two years ago and then sucked it up last year. CJ and the sheer number of attempts pumps up his stats and really hurt them last year. I know they don't have the parts to balance out the passing and running yet but they really need to. Such lopsided offense isn't good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
In your analysis of Freeman, you could not be more wrong. When I watched him in 2010, his confidence was HIGH and seemed to just rip it. Was ready to take the NFL by storm. Now, it just seems he's not comfortable at times and lacks the confidence. I'm not sure how you just lose it, but I've seen it the past 2 seasons.
Your post here doesn't really contradict what I said. I never said he couldn't rip it. I said he looks uncomfortable at times, and what I said about him as a rookie was just an example of something that made me think his thoughts might have been going a mile a minute. Sometimes it still looks that way in games, and his reaction to a sensory overload seems to be, sometimes, to just rip it.
Old 07-06-2013, 09:21 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
Your post here doesn't really contradict what I said. I never said he couldn't rip it. I said he looks uncomfortable at times, and what I said about him as a rookie was just an example of something that made me think his thoughts might have been going a mile a minute. Sometimes it still looks that way in games, and his reaction to a sensory overload seems to be, sometimes, to just rip it.
I actually meant to say you were right. iPad auto corrected me for some reason.
Old 07-06-2013, 09:23 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
Stafford is an odd case. He put up 5k and 40+ TDs two years ago and then sucked it up last year. CJ and the sheer number of attempts pumps up his stats and really hurt them last year. I know they don't have the parts to balance out the passing and running yet but they really need to. Such lopsided offense isn't good.
I think Reggie Bush could help out a lot. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him record 5 catches a game. Expect it, actually. Ryan Broyles could be a great intermediate option for them if he can keep his knees from exploding, and Troy Edwards is getting some buzz as well as a potential replacement for the role Titus Young used to fill.
Old 07-06-2013, 09:43 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
I'm getting visions of Mike Martz syndrome with their offense. Pass, pass, pass. Stafford's arm is going to fall off at this rate. Or he's going to take way too many hits.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
I'm getting visions of Mike Martz syndrome with their offense. Pass, pass, pass. Stafford's arm is going to fall off at this rate. Or he's going to take way too many hits.
I think they'll be more like the Saints when Reggie Bush was playing for them. Joique Bell is a lot like Pierre Thomas, and Mikel LeShoure offers a physical presence around the goal line. They might pass a lot, but it's going to be a lot of short stuff between the targets going to Bush, Bell and Pettigrew.
Old 07-07-2013, 01:32 AM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

Last tine I checked Reggie bush struggled inside domes. So what makes anyone think it'll change in Detroit ?
Old 07-07-2013, 01:58 AM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
Last tine I checked Reggie bush struggled inside domes. So what makes anyone think it'll change in Detroit ?
When was the last time you checked?

I see no evidence that suggests he struggles in domes.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote