Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 07-13-2013, 03:38 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As did I at #3.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 03:41 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was actually pretty surprised he landed all the way to 5.
Old 07-13-2013, 04:13 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Big O's 63-64 season was better.
Better than a triple double average for the season? Come on now, son
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 01:09 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brody you forgot to mention how KG is a real tough guy and will be an enforcer for your team!
Old 07-14-2013, 01:13 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't need him to be an enforcer! I'm going for a different strategy here, you shall all see.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 03:41 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh **** you Corey. You're just the worst.
Old 07-14-2013, 12:27 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Oh **** you Corey. You're just the worst.
I have a plan, TACKLE. I do not believe older guys (pre-1980) could deal with modern guys as much.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-14-2013, 12:42 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wilt would still **** on people screw you brody

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 02:07 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

But he'd never win any remotely important game.
Old 07-14-2013, 02:09 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The 66-67 wilt that bantx took beat Russell in the ECF and then won a title !

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 02:15 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

You can actually pick at some point, Mexican.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-14-2013, 02:19 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

God damnit Brodeur stop pressuring me.
Old 07-14-2013, 02:27 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

Messican just pick and do your write up later.
Old 07-14-2013, 02:33 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

pick and write up is done. kinda half assed it but whatever. i couldn't decide whether to go 92-93 or 93-94. Statistically, he was better the year before, but he won just about every award imaginable in 94.
Old 07-14-2013, 02:37 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

93-94 was my top Hakeem season

Old 07-14-2013, 02:40 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'm here. I know who I want, pretty sure on the year, but not 100% give me 5 minutes or so
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 07-14-2013, 02:55 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

I've been half-assing the writeups. I should probably change them. Going with 2 old timers thus far, but the value and how they fit my team are just too good to pass up
Quote:
Old 07-14-2013, 03:00 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Russell!

Going to start with 2 hour clocks right now, ending at 11 pm est every night and starting at 1 pm est every day. If you arent going to be around, leave a list with someone.

If someone is skipped, and the person after that skipped pick makes their selection, then there will be one last 30 minute grace period for the skipped person to show up and make their selection so as to try our best to not handicap someones roster just because they weren't around at the right time.

Last edited by comahan : 07-14-2013 at 03:06 PM.
Old 07-14-2013, 03:06 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
I've been half-assing the writeups. I should probably change them.
Don't worry about it, they're just fine.

It's still crazy that 61-62 Russell won the MVP over triple double Oscar and 50/25 Wilt.
Old 07-14-2013, 03:09 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I really wanted Russell as my glue guy. He owned Wilt.
Old 07-14-2013, 03:22 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Could be argued, due to the eras, that Hakeem was as good as Russell on defense. I still put Russell #1, but Hakeem is definitely the best modern defender in my eyes. My favorite stat from that 94 season that you took, was that he held Patrick Ewing to 18.9 ppg on 36.3% shooting in the finals, and that was after beating Drexler's Blazers, Barkley's Suns, and Stockton/Malone's Jazz to get there. All while carrying a terribly pedistrian team of Otis Thorpe, Vernon Maxwell, Robert Horry, and Kenny Smith. No one had ever won a championship when their leading scorer averaged more than double the points of their second leading scorer in the playoffs (dream 28.9, maxwell 13.8), and no one has since. <3 the dream

Old 07-14-2013, 03:28 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Well...

'Russell's teams won all four seventh games against Chamberlain's—the combined margin was nine points. Chamberlain outscored Russell 30 to 14.2 per game and outrebounded him 28.2 to 22.9 in the regular season, and also in the playoffs, he outscored him 25.7 to 14.9 and outrebounded him 28 to 24.7'

Wilt also had the NBA record 55 rebounds in a single game......which happened to be against none other than Bill Russell.

Russell's got the rings but to say he owned Wilt, I don't know about that.
Old 07-14-2013, 03:33 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Well...

'Russell's teams won all four seventh games against Chamberlain's—the combined margin was nine points. Chamberlain outscored Russell 30 to 14.2 per game and outrebounded him 28.2 to 22.9 in the regular season, and also in the playoffs, he outscored him 25.7 to 14.9 and outrebounded him 28 to 24.7'

Wilt also had the NBA record 55 rebounds in a single game......which happened to be against none other than Bill Russell.

Russell's got the rings but to say he owned Wilt, I don't know about that.
This argument needs to be incredibly long and detailed, but I would reference you to the first 40 or so pages of Bill Simmons' book. He breaks it down completely in every way imaginable and it is abundantly clear that Russell was the superior player.
Old 07-14-2013, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Bill Simmons book..

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-14-2013, 03:35 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

You can hate on the guy all you want, and he doesn't belong in TV, but his basketball writing is top notch, and his book is great. So, **** off. His Russ-Wilt breakdown is complete in every way and in every counter point you could bring up.