Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 07-15-2013, 10:46 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sonbitch Scotty! Right before me? Really?
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 12:53 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dirk also helplessly watch dwade take over in the finals after being up 2, he finished the job that year with a better heat team in the finals. I'm not saying its by a wide margin but that 2011 year was so crazy to watch and the 2006 was so disappointing

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 05:07 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Dirk also helplessly watch dwade take over in the finals after being up 2, he finished the job that year with a better heat team in the finals. I'm not saying its by a wide margin but that 2011 year was so crazy to watch and the 2006 was so disappointing

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 06:55 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finally someone takes a Reggie Miller season.

Nice job Comahan.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 09:52 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And wooty wins.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 11:43 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Two things...

-I hope Paul gets severely injured
-BAHAHAHAHAHAHA at Iverson

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-16-2013, 03:44 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't believe it took this long for the best defensive PG of all time to get drafted. Shame on you MetSox and the rest of you. Wooty is going to win this.
Old 07-16-2013, 03:50 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I almost didn't pick AI because I know I lost Brody's vote because of his stupid stats boner but I don't even care
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 04:11 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
I almost didn't pick AI because I know I lost Brody's vote because of his stupid stats boner but I don't even care
It's not a stats boner, he blows. And he doesn't mesh with anyone at all.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-16-2013, 04:15 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
It's not a stats boner, he blows. And he doesn't mesh with anyone at all.
God forbid we overlook the fact that he has the perfect skillset for a 6th man and his versatility provides him to play both guard spots off the bench if need be. But thug inefficient chucker LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 04:17 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How quickly you forget that the 76ers finals run was actually fueled mostly by Eric Snow and Jumaine Jones.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 04:23 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Someone start a current NBA players draft.
Old 07-16-2013, 04:41 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Two things...

-I hope Paul gets severely injured
-BAHAHAHAHAHAHA at Iverson
Thought you'd be upset. Webber and Shaq aren't exactly defensive powerhouses, so I needed Wallace to spell them.
Old 07-16-2013, 04:52 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
God forbid we overlook the fact that he has the perfect skillset for a 6th man and his versatility provides him to play both guard spots off the bench if need be. But thug inefficient chucker LOL
But he doesn't have the perfect skillset for a sixth man because he can't shoot. And shut up Kyle, that team was stacked with above average to great rebounders and defenders, that is how they got to the Finals.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
How quickly you forget that the 76ers finals run was actually fueled mostly by Eric Snow and Jumaine Jones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Brodeur what is your stance on Gary Payton? Would you have taken him if you didn't get Paul?
Old 07-16-2013, 05:04 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
But he doesn't have the perfect skillset for a sixth man because he can't shoot. And shut up Kyle, that team was stacked with above average to great rebounders and defenders, that is how they got to the Finals.
I don't want to hijack this thread or anything, but just to be totally clear here, you don't think Allen Iverson was the best player on that team?
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 05:08 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Brodeur what is your stance on Gary Payton? Would you have taken him if you didn't get Paul?
Love his defense, don't know if I'd start him at PG here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
So just to be totally clear here, you don't think Allen Iverson was the best player on that team?
I don't.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-16-2013, 05:45 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The explanation for my earlier pick:

Quote:

John Havlicek, SF, Boston Celtics, 1973-74

Regular Season
22.6 PPG, 6.4 RPG, 5.9 APG, 1.3 SPG, .456 FG, .832 FT

Post-Season
27.1 PPG, 6.4 RPG, 6.0 APG, 1.3 SPG, .484 FG, .881 FT

Honors
NBA Champion
Finals MVP
First Team All NBA
First Team All Defense
NBA Allstar

Summary
One of the better all around players in NBA history, Hondo could pass, rebound, and score, all while being one of the best perimeter defenders that the nba has ever seen. That all around brilliance was on full display in the 74 playoffs as he guided the Celtics to their first post-Russell championship by going through McAdoo's Braves (26ppg), the defending champion New Yew Knicks (30ppg), and the Kareem/Oscar Bucks in the finals. He claimed the finals MVP for his efforts. He slides in to my starting five as a defensive stopper that can use his versatile talents to hold everything together with contributions in every area.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

Last edited by comahan : 07-16-2013 at 09:13 PM.
comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 06:04 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

There goes my SF :/. Thought he would last a little longer
Old 07-16-2013, 06:07 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

You stole Ben from me.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-16-2013, 07:48 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Patrick Ewing, 1989-1990, C

28.6 PPG (55%) 11 RPG, 2.2 APG, 1.0 SPG, 4.0 BPG, 25.8 PER, 60 TFG%, .205 WSp48

All-Star
All-NBA First Team
All-NBA First Team Defense

This is very clearly Ewing's best career as he enjoyed elite success in the regular season as well as performing at an elite level in the playoffs as well (29/11, 52% shooting). He was an anchor on defense and extremely skilled on offense which makes him a great rotational guy to have whenever we need to go with a huge lineup (Hakeem, Ewing, Lebron), or to spell Hakeem with a guy that could dominate the post on defense as well.
Old 07-16-2013, 08:58 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PG: Isiah Thomas
SG: Jerry West
SF: Scottie Pippen
PF: Lebron James
C: Hakeem Olajuwon

BN: Patrick Ewing.

Defense baby.
Old 07-16-2013, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Isiah wasn't all that great of a defender until later in the 80s, when his offense was much worse.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-16-2013, 09:02 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

And all your guys were losers until later in their careers, so..