Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 08-09-2013, 08:58 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old Chris Henry........I remember that guys one or two carries for the titans

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 09:04 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chris Henry belongs in the trash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
Our backup LBers are always awful, I was hoping this was the year that changed.

I'm hoping to catch a replay of the game on NFLN, but not positive since I don't have any way to record it so its gonna have to just be a normal time.

Did anyone notice if Stefan Charles got in or not? I don't recall ever hearing his name called
I think backup LB's will be good. Gooden, either McCarthy or Foque, and I think Shaw is ok. Solomon actually looked good at Sam, but I never saw him go in coverage.

Charles made one tackle I saw. Dude is huge, built like Mike Martin, but listed close to 330. Held his ground good and got some push on one play I saw. Looks like a solid PS guy.
Bobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 09:58 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jackie Battle isn't gonna make this team. No room.
Old 08-09-2013, 10:21 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
For those like me who still watch cartoons, CJ is going to be on the NFL Rush Zone this Sunday at 11 on Nicktoons!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Jackie Battle isn't gonna make this team. No room.
Do you think battle would make the team if we only keep one returner?

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 10:41 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My very early 53 man roster

QB (3): Jake Locker, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Rusty Smith
RB (4) : Chris Johnson, Shonn Greene, Jackie Battle, Darius Reynaud
FB (1): Quinn Johnson
WR (6) : Kenny Britt, Nate Washington, Kendall Wright, Justin Hunter, Damian Williams, Marc Mariani
TE (3): Craig Stevens, Delanie Walker, Taylor Thompson
OT (4): Michael Roos, David Stewart, Mike Otto, Byron Stingily
OG (3): Andy Levitre, Chance Warmack, Rob Turner
C (2): Fernando Velasco, Brian Schwenke

Offense: 26

DE (4): Derrick Morgan, Kamerion Wimbley, Ropati Pitoitua, Lavar Edwards
DT (4): SLH, Jurrell Casey, Mike Martin, Karl Klug
LB (6): Akeem Ayers, Zach Brown, Colin McCarthy, Moise Fokou, Zaviar Gooden, Scott Solomon
CB (6): Jason McCourty, ATV, Coty Sensabaugh, Tommie Campbell, BWW, Khalid Wooten
S (4) : Michael Griffin, Bernard Pollard, George Wilson, Markelle Martin

Defense: 24

K: Rob Bironas
P: Brett Kern
LS: Beau Brinkley

Special Teams: 3
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 10:03 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Nate Washington gets significant playing time over Wright and Hunter, I'm gonna be mad. I like the dude, but there's no way he should be starting over those two when you consider the assets used to acquire them.

Quote:
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
Old 08-10-2013, 10:41 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hunter hasn't shown enough to warrant any playing time, let alone start IMO. Wright will probably be used in 3 WR sets. Right now, Washington and Britt appear to be our best WRs. Hunter hasn't earned anything, if he wasn't such a high pick he might not even make the team.

I don't believe in giving Hunter playing time just because he was a 2nd round pick.

Would you rather Hunter play a ton, mess up and hinder Lockers development or for Washington and for Locker to develop?
Old 08-10-2013, 10:49 AM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I doubt we keep Reynaud and Mariani. Preston, I think, is going to be a lock to make the team and I'd probably remove Markelle Martin and sub Doyle in too. Other than that though I like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Last edited by DoughBoy : 08-10-2013 at 10:52 AM.
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 10:54 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
Would you rather Hunter play a ton, mess up and hinder Lockers development or for Washington and for Locker to develop?
Locker is never going to develop. Yeah, I said it.

Quote:
Old 08-10-2013, 11:00 AM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Locker has looked far better in camp than Justin Hunter has. I like Justin, but he hasen't out performed Damian Williams or Michael Preston in camp, let alone Nate Washington.

Quote:
Old 08-10-2013, 11:01 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ran the Titans 5K this morning. All the cheerleaders were at the start and finish lines so I made sure to sprint and subtly flex when running past them.

Also noticed Chance Warmack and Justin Hunter were there.

Last edited by CashmoneyDrew : 08-10-2013 at 11:05 AM.
CashmoneyDrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 11:05 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

Please tell me you're not the guy taking a dump in the front.

Quote:
Old 08-10-2013, 11:12 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
I doubt we keep Reynaud and Mariani. Preston, I think, is going to be a lock to make the team and I'd probably remove Markelle Martin and sub Doyle in too. Other than that though I like it.
What to do with Preston was my biggest dilemma. I'm not sure how the team feels about other players we've had attempting to return at times like Damian Williams, Khalid Wooten. Both of them are likely to make the team, so would they trust either of them if Reynaud/Mariani went down if we only carried one? Plus, don't forget we'll probably have Kevin Walter stashed away on PUP for part of the season in case injury does happen.

As for Markelle Martin, it was a tough choice. It largely depends on what the team feels about ATV and if he can play safety in a pinch. You can't just carry 3 safeties when you are planning on running 3 safety sets unless you think your CBs can slide to safety and play at a high level. If not Markelle Martin, I think we need to keep another safety.

Jack Doyle probably needs to make the roster though, and there's a few solutions I can think of to make that happen.

1) Only 2 QBs: Let's be honest, if both Locker and Fitz went down, we'd be in trouble whether it was a guy off the street or Rusty Smith.
2) Cut Quinn Johnson. This would leave all FB duties up to Craig Stevens and Delanie Walker. You'd be replacing a FB with a TE.
3) Carry 5 LBers. Scott Solomon finds his way out, this isn't the greatest scenario because Solomon could play DE in a pinch also.
4) Work extra hard with Taylor Thompson long snapping throughout the rest of training camp, and cut Beau Brinkley. This is a good scenario IF Thompson can be productive at it. Long snapper is not a position you want mistakes at, but at the same time, it'd be nice if that player could produce elsewhere if needed.
5) Carry 5 WR (cutting Mariani) or 3 RBs (cutting Reynaud).
6) Cut Wooten and hope nobody grabs him up

With how many two and 3 TE sets we'll probably be running, I think finding a roster spot for Doyle may lead to one of those 6 scenarios.

Last edited by mightytitan9 : 08-10-2013 at 11:16 AM.
Old 08-10-2013, 11:19 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post
Please tell me you're not the guy taking a dump in the front.
Connect my avi to the one wearing a Macho Man shirt in the pic.

;)
Old 08-10-2013, 11:26 AM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

Idk, I'd rather just suck on returns rather than keep two return men on the team, especially if that meant losing a good young WR an TE. Also, I think most of us would rather have ATV at saftey over Wiffin anyways.

Quote:
Old 08-10-2013, 11:27 AM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

Quote:

;)
You never disappoint me.

Quote:
Old 08-10-2013, 11:50 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
You never disappoint me.
I wish you would have told me which cheerleader was your cousin so I could have laid some game down and said, "Doughboy told me to holla."
Old 08-10-2013, 12:46 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

Quote:

;)
Dig it.

http://machomanwins.tumblr.com/

Quote:
Old 08-11-2013, 12:17 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Damontre Moore had a huge game for the Giants, really disappointed we didn't end up grabbing him
Old 08-11-2013, 06:11 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Robert Johnson and Thaddeus Gibson have been cut. Gary Guyton has been signed
Old 08-11-2013, 07:31 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

What I'm hoping the 53-man roster looks like:

QB (2)
1) Jake Locker
2) Ryan Fitzpatrick

HB (4)
1) Chris Johnson
2) Shonn Greene
3) Jackie Battle
4) Darius Reynaud

FB (1)
1) Quinn Johnson [UGH!]

WR (6)
1) Kenny Britt
2) Nate Washington
3) Kendall Wright
4) Justin Hunter
5) Damian Williams
6) Marc Mariani

TE (4)
1) Delanie Walker
2) Craig Stevens
3) Taylor Thompson
4) Jack Doyle

OT (3)
1) Michael Roos
2) David Stewart
3) Mike Otto

OG (3)
1) Andy Levitre
2) Chance Warmack
3) Rob Turner

C (2)
1) Fernando Velasco
2) Brian Schwenke

DE (5)
1) Derrick Morgan
2) Ropati Pitoitua
3) Kam Wimbley
4) Lavar Edwards
5) Keyunta Dawson

DT (4)
1) Jurrell Casey
2) Sammie Lee Hill
3) Mike Martin
4) Karl Klug

LB (7)
1) Akeem Ayers
2) Zach Brown
3) Colin McCarthy
4) Moise Fokou
5) Zaviar Gooden
6) Tim Shaw
7) Scott Solomon

CB (5)
1) Jason McCourty
2) Alterraun Verner
3) Tommie Campbell
4) Coty Sensabaugh
5) Blidi Wreh-Wilson

S (4)
1) Michael Griffin
2) Bernard Pollard
3) George Wilson
4) Markelle Martin

ST (3)
1) Rob Bironas
2) Brett Kern
3) Beau Brinkley
Old 08-12-2013, 08:55 AM    (permalink
MicktheGreat
Veteran

MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My 53-man roster would look similar to that.

A couple notes:
1. As much as I'd rather not say it, I'm pretty sure that we'll carry 3 QBs into this season, which means another year of Rusty Smith. The coaches love him, and Loggains has been VERY enthusiastic about keeping Rusty in interviews. If we had a top-tier #1 QB (e.g. Brady, Manning, Brees, Ryan, etc.), then I think we'd only keep 2 QBs; however, with our current QB situation, I think it's likely that we have three on roster. (Plus, when you consider that a third QB doesn't count against the 45-man gameday roster, there's little reason not to keep him around since he's more familiar with the offense than anyone else we might put on the practice-squad.)

2. I'd be very surprised if we kept 4 RBs and 4 TEs. To my mind, Doyle has virtually no shot of making the final 53-man roster -- not because he isn't talented but, rather, because of other positional needs. The real question is who will be the 3rd RB, if they keep Reynaud primarily as the KR/PR. Battle has been running better, but does he play special teams? Will it even matter, as there's a good chance that our 3rd RB won't be on the 45-man active roster?

3. At WR, I feel pretty confident that Mariani doesn't make the team and that Preston (who has been as good if not better than Mariani in camp) will make the team. Mariani's best chance was as the KR/PR; however, that was hampered with his most recent injury, which will cost him a few weeks. If Mariani somehow does make the team, then that means Reynaud certainly won't make the team (i.e. we'd carry 7 WRs rather than 4 RBs).

4. I'd be shocked if we didn't carry 9 OL on the 53-man roster. That last spot is probably between Stingily or Spencer. If I had to guess, I'd say that Stingily has the inside track -- considering that Stewart is coming back from an injury and that Stingily is more capable than Spencer of filling in at RT if some setback were to occur.

5. Normally, as a 4-3 team, I think we would carry 9 DL on the roster; however, because of our current DL versatility and other positional needs, I think we may actually only carry 8 DL this year. After all, Klug, Edwards, and Pitoitua can all play DE/DT; and even Ayers or Solomon can play DE in a pinch. My guess is that we carry 8 DL and try to sneak Harris, Clayton, or Charles onto the practice-squad -- although Charles would probably opt to go elsewhere rather than our PS.

6. Because we'll be running some 3-safety sets this year, I agree that we'll carry at least 4 safeties on the roster. The first 3 safeties are set in stone; but who's the fourth safety? No one has really proven themselves yet. The RoJo cut doesn't help to clarify things that much, as the team brought in Corey Lynch -- who can contribute on special teams. It's a really muddy fight between Lynch, Markelle, Afalava, and Stafford for this last spot. Although it's unlikely to happen, I'd prefer for us to keep Khalid Wooten as a 6th CB and allow Verner/Wooten/Campbell to serve as the emergency safeties.

Last edited by MicktheGreat : 08-12-2013 at 08:57 AM.
MicktheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 09:15 AM    (permalink
MicktheGreat
Veteran

MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's my 53-man prediction, as of today...

QB: Jake Locker, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Rusty Smith
RB: Chris Johnson, Shonn Greene, Jackie Battle, Darius Reynaud
FB: Quinn Johnson
WR: Kenny Britt, Kendall Wright, Nate Washington, Damien Williams, Justin Hunter, Michael Preston
TE: Craig Stevens, Delanie Walker, Taylor Thompson
OT: Michael Roos, David Stewart, Mike Otto, Byron Stingily
OG: Andy Levitre, Chance Warmack, Fernando Velasco
C: Robert Turner, Brian Schwenke

[NOTES: (1) I think Reynaud beats out Mariani for KR/PR duties as a result of Mariani's injury and that Preston beats out Mariani at WR. (2) I think that Turner beats out Velasco and Schwenke for the starting C gig -- though we'll see plenty of Velasco in rotation and Schwenke may win the starting C job by the end of the season. (3) I think Stevens is the TE "starter," although all three TEs will get playing time in different sets and Walker may actually be on the field more than Stevens in terms of play-count.]

DE: Derrick Morgan, Ropati Pitoitua, Kamerion Wimbley, Lavar Edwards
DT: Jurrell Casey, Sammie Lee Hill, Mike Martin, Karl Klug
SLB: Akeem Ayers, Scott Solomon
MLB: Moise Foku, Colin McCarthy, Tim Shaw
WLB: Zach Brown, Zavier Gooden
CB: Jason McCourty, Alteraun Verner, Coty Sensabaugh, Tommie Campbell, Blidi Wreh-Wilson
FS: Michael Griffin, Al Afalava
SS: Bernard Pollard, George Wilson

[NOTES: (1) I think that Pitoitua is the "starter" in the sense that he'll be on the field for the first play of the game, as it's a run-down -- though Wimbley will obviously get as much if not more playing time than Pitoitua. (2) I think that Foku wins the starting MLB job until McCarthy proves that he can stay healthy and/or until Foku struggles. (3) I think Afalava beats out Martin and Stafford for the final safety spot, as he plays special teams and has made more plays in camp than either Martin or Stafford.

K: Rob Bironas
P: Bret Kern
LS: Beau Brinkley

PS: RB/FB Collin Mooney, WR Dontel Watkins, TE Jack Doyle, OL Oscar Johnson, DT DaJohn Harris, CB Khalid Wooten, FS Markelle Martin, SS Daimion Stafford
MicktheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 01:10 AM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Two recent Wyatt tweets:

“@jwyattsports: Justin Hunter starting to make more plays. Just made nice leaping catch on sideline #Titans”

“@jwyattsports: Munchak said Brian Schwenke is a force to be reckoned with inside. Has come on in recent practices #Titans”

Glad that Hunter apparently is starting to respond to the tough love and criticism. I really hope the light comes on for him. Also nice that Schwenke is practicing again finally and making an impression.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote