Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-01-2013, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
I don't think Shannon Sharpe is that far behind him personally.
youre joking right.

Tony Gonzalez is to tight ends what Jerry Rice is to wide receivers. I really dont see how it can be debated.
Eazy Picks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 02:19 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eazy Picks View Post
youre joking right.

Tony Gonzalez is to tight ends what Jerry Rice is to wide receivers. I really dont see how it can be debated.
No joke. Gonzo is #1 but I don't think he is far out ahead of Sharpe.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 04:11 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still think Sharp was better.The two are neck and neck anyway you want to look at it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 04:17 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think this one is that close. I'd take Julio and Roddy over just about any receiver combo over the last decade.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 04:24 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fully confident we're talking about the Packers group after this year. #preseasonboner

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 08:26 PM    (permalink
JordanTaber
Veteran

JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber

Wes Welker is irrelevant in this discussion. Harry Douglas can do everything Welker can do, and more. Welker won't reach 1,000 yards this year.

I'd take Jones/White over Thomas/Decker, easily.

Last edited by JordanTaber : 08-01-2013 at 08:29 PM.
JordanTaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 08:28 PM    (permalink
JordanTaber
Veteran

JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
I don't think Shannon Sharpe is that far behind him personally.
As a receiver, no. Heck, I'd take Sharpe over Gonzalez as a pure receiver.

Gonzalez is more complete, though.
JordanTaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 02:16 AM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How about 15,000 receiving yards and 100+ tds v 10,000 yards and 62 TDs. And Tony is by far the better blocker. Its not even close. The only thing Shannon has on him is rings and theres really no way of blaming that on Tony.
Old 08-02-2013, 03:23 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The stats don't sway my opinion between them. Sharpe finished with all the stats when he retired and Tony will too after a more offensive era of football. I don't want to take away anything from Gonzalez but I feel he was funneled a lot of balls in KC because of a lack of other viable passing options. Tony G was a better redzone target because of his much larger stature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Wes Welker is irrelevant in this discussion. Harry Douglas can do everything Welker can do, and more. Welker won't reach 1,000 yards this year.
Welker's numbers are very much a product of the system, but he is going to be dynamite for Manning this year. A reliable slot target to move the chains will really be a great piece for a chess master like Manning.

Quote:
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 03:27 AM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
The stats don't sway my opinion between them. Sharpe finished with all the stats when he retired and Tony will too after a more offensive era of football. I don't want to take away anything from Gonzalez but I feel he was funneled a lot of balls in KC because of a lack of other viable passing options. Tony G was a better redzone target because of his much larger stature.

Welker's numbers are very much a product of the system, but he is going to be dynamite for Manning this year. A reliable slot target to move the chains will really be a great piece for a chess master like Manning.
cmon now, they played in overlapping eras. Tonys numbers are better because he, like Jerry Rice, was the model of consistency. And that in itself is why there is no contest when you compare Jerry Rice to someone like Randy Moss. And the same goes for Tony v Sharpe. And the fact that Tony was 6 foot 7 and one of the best red-zone targets in the history of the game is not something to bag on him for, its part of why he is such a special player. And its really not fair to hold his poor supporting cast for so many years against him. He has never been anything but a hard worker, and an exemplary leader, the chiefs woes arent on him, and the thing about him getting thrown the ball a lot goes both ways, because it also means he was targeted more by defenses and had to overcome a lot of double teams.

Last edited by Eazy Picks : 08-02-2013 at 03:30 AM.
Old 08-02-2013, 08:11 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
He's not only the GOAT TE, but the gap between him and the #2 guy is just huge at this point.
Until Witten retires :) No but seriously, I hope Witten has that type of longevity to the back end of his career. If he can average 80/800 for 5 more years he would be very close to passing Gonzalez in receptions and yardage. TD's he's obviously getting blown out of the water, and for what it's worth Tony G looks more explosive at 35 then Witten does at 30. But he never misses a game, if he can just keep being a chain mover he's got a shot to put himself up there in the ranks.

Their receptions and yardage totals through age 30 are nearly identical. About 10 catches apart and 200 yards apart.

Quote:
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Last edited by LonghornsLegend : 08-02-2013 at 08:13 AM.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 08:15 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I gotta go with the Falcons. Julio is just unfair.
Old 08-02-2013, 11:01 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
I still think Sharp was better.The two are neck and neck anyway you want to look at it.
Agreed. Sharpe didn't stick around and still produce for as long as Tony G looks like he's going to, but while he played he at a level where you really can't make a definitive case either way.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 11:06 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And just because it's time to "my team" it up. Eli gets to throw to Nicks, Cruz and Randle on the outside, with Wilson coming out of the backfield. Toss in Myers or Robinson at TE and this is the best set of weapons we've given Eli yet. Just filthy.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 08-02-2013, 11:07 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I gotta go with the Falcons. Julio is just unfair.
I remember when I would say AJG vs Julio was a good debate and one that would constantly be happening and people just laughed it off as if AJG was in some stratosphere Julio was unable to get to. Wrong. Wonder if all those people are still sticking by those comments.

Quote:
Old 08-02-2013, 11:07 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Yeah. That 1500 yards and 1 TD...

The answer is Falcons. White and Jones are the best 1,2 combo in the NFL.
he'll eat away at defenses while decker and thomas do their thing on the outside.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 11:15 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I remember when I would say AJG vs Julio was a good debate and one that would constantly be happening and people just laughed it off as if AJG was in some stratosphere Julio was unable to get to. Wrong. Wonder if all those people are still sticking by those comments.
Eh, the talent's always been comparable, but AJ was just so much safer a pick that I think there was a sizeable gap between them as prospects. *shrug*

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-02-2013, 11:17 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's basically this generation's Moss vs TO. We'll talk about these 2 for the next 10 years.
Old 08-02-2013, 11:27 AM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
This one, ON PAPER, could be really sexy...

Stevie Johnson
TJ Graham
Robert Woods
Da'Rick Rogers
Marquise Goodwin

Chris Gragg
You have some serious question marks in Rogers and Goodwin. After watching "Game Changers" this offseason I came away just praying that my Rams wouldn't touch Rogers with a ten foot pole. He obviously didn't have his head on straight, he was more worried about having the hottest bling and the coolest cleats than he was being a player. If I'm wrong I will own it completely, but I have zero confidence that he will do anything substantial in the NFL.

Goodwin is special fast, and will pretty much always be the fastest player on the field. From what I saw of him in his all-star game (can't remember if it was the Senior Bowl or the Shrine Game) he was all track star and no football player. Even with his fantastic speed he has a difficult time getting open and does not create separation. He is not a natural pass-catcher and has questionable hands. More than anything, he is horrible at tracking the ball downfield and has terrible field awareness. There is a reason why a guy with his physical ability puts up 26/340/3 in college and isn't even the best kick returner on his team. In this case, I don't believe it was simply because he wasn't a "good fit."

Woods I think will be a very dependable receiver and will have a very nice NFL career.
stlouisfan37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 11:34 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlouisfan37 View Post
You have some serious question marks in Rogers and Goodwin. After watching "Game Changers" this offseason I came away just praying that my Rams wouldn't touch Rogers with a ten foot pole. He obviously didn't have his head on straight, he was more worried about having the hottest bling and the coolest cleats than he was being a player. If I'm wrong I will own it completely, but I have zero confidence that he will do anything substantial in the NFL.

Goodwin is special fast, and will pretty much always be the fastest player on the field. From what I saw of him in his all-star game (can't remember if it was the Senior Bowl or the Shrine Game) he was all track star and no football player. Even with his fantastic speed he has a difficult time getting open and does not create separation. He is not a natural pass-catcher and has questionable hands. More than anything, he is horrible at tracking the ball downfield and has terrible field awareness. There is a reason why a guy with his physical ability puts up 26/340/3 in college and isn't even the best kick returner on his team. In this case, I don't believe it was simply because he wasn't a "good fit."

Woods I think will be a very dependable receiver and will have a very nice NFL career.
To be fair, I had similar concerns about Damontre Moore after game changers, but after he fell to the 3rd round I thought that was a steal.

And he's been killing it in camp so far, for what it's worth. I know that doesn't mean much but it's a positive sign.
Old 08-02-2013, 11:43 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Of course. That's why I said "could" and "on paper."

But as far as the Game-Changers and "being concerned about "bling"... Cordarrelle Patterson was saying many of the same things. Rogers being a headcase is far more than him wanting material things.

It's VERY possible the Bills WR core yields nothing. I just happen to love the potential based upon their ability, nothing else.
Old 08-02-2013, 12:10 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
From what I saw of him in his all-star game (can't remember if it was the Senior Bowl or the Shrine Game) he was all track star and no football player. Even with his fantastic speed he has a difficult time getting open and does not create separation. He is not a natural pass-catcher and has questionable hands. More than anything, he is horrible at tracking the ball downfield and has terrible field awareness. There is a reason why a guy with his physical ability puts up 26/340/3 in college and isn't even the best kick returner on his team. In this case, I don't believe it was simply because he wasn't a "good fit".

All this is pretty much untrue and way off base, and while I wasn't personally there I heard absolutely the opposite from everyone:

Quote:
On the first day of 2013 Senior Bowl practice, the former Longhorn who drew most of the attention was defensive end Alex Okafor, but over the last two days, wide receiver Marquise Goodwin has taken the starring role and is apparently shooting up draftboards -- mock draft boards, at least.

A report from SB Nation's own Louis Bien cited a unanimous consensus among observers that Goodwin had a fantastic day on Wednesday and compared him to another underutilized player from the 2011 draft who shot up draft boards and had a strong rookie season in Bills wide receiver TJ Graham.

The knowledge of Goodwin's sub10.4 100m speed has always been and scouts picked up on it a few times this season when Goodwin was actually able to get the ball, find a seam, and hit the afterburners to smoke any and all defenders in the immediate vicinity.

I was more impressed Wednesday with his ability to win at the line of scrimmage vs. press-coverage. Very athletic player when you watch him win on the release and get into the route stem.

That from the National Football Post and NFL draft analyst Matt Miller from Bleacher Report agrees that Goodwin has been catching the ball consistently and running strong enough routes to convince observers that he's more than just a one-dimensional speed merchant.
http://www.burntorangenation.com/foo...horns-football

You also have to dig deeper then just looking at his production and automatically assuming it means a guy just can't play. This sums it up a bit:

Quote:
In fact, Goodwin touched the ball only 33 times on offense all season for Texas, including only 13 carries, almost a quarter of which came against Oklahoma State. After the Cowboys overplayed the jet sweep, the Olympic long jumper only had one carry in the next three-plus games until Texas needed him to save them against Kansas.

And save them Goodwin did, helping ignite the first touchdown drive under Case McCoy with a 41-yard catch-and-run on the push-pass jet sweep and then the finishing touchdown run on the more conventional speed sweep.

In games against Ole Miss and Oregon State, the speedster had four touches for 182 yards and two touchdowns in the former and five touches for 132 yards and another two touchdowns against Oregon State, including the game-winner from David Ash on a play that Major Applewhite had run earlier in the game. Those five opportunities tied for the second-highest total that Goodwin had all season.

The lack of spring and summer practices for Goodwin, and some fall practices, as well, hurt him getting on the same page with David Ash and the quarterback issues in 2011 and at times in 2012 didn't help either.

Still, this writer happens to belong in the camp that believes that are no excuses for not getting your most dynamic players the ball. It was one that Urban Meyer learned as an assistant coach at Notre Dame when he saw the top playmaker for the Irish crying after the game when he was unable to help his team because he didn't get the ball. It changed Meyer, and he's never had those issues, even when he had all the speed talent in Florida that didn't fit in conventional molds.

Kinda hard to be productive when you don't get the ball right? He was criminally under utilized, and all off-season all he did was wake people up that he actually can play football and isn't just a track star. He had scouts watching him through the off-season realizing this and saying he was a second round pick, and not because of his 40 time.

I really have no clue where you got those assumptions of him because all of them are wrong.

Quote:
Old 08-02-2013, 12:34 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
http://draftcountdown.com/forum/show...is+julio+jones

Julio Jones fanboy here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
K Train is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 12:43 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The level of production Julio is trying to get to, AJ has already achieved in his first few seasons.....with no Roddy White on the other side....and with an inexperienced QB instead of Matt Ryan.....just saying.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 01:04 PM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
To be fair, I had similar concerns about Damontre Moore after game changers, but after he fell to the 3rd round I thought that was a steal.

And he's been killing it in camp so far, for what it's worth. I know that doesn't mean much but it's a positive sign.
I just watched that Game Changers, and I have to agree about Moore...next to Okafor he really comes across as a dumb player. It's total speculation here, but the difference may be that he is a hard worker who was very productive. I don't think anyone ever accused Rogers of either of those things.
stlouisfan37 is offline   Reply With Quote