Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-05-2013, 03:50 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Drop Jordan Canzeri
Add Corey Clement
Old 09-07-2013, 10:33 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How do I get to the spreadsheet for this week?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 11:29 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just updated the spreadsheet from last week hopefully that works.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 11:43 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

same spreadsheet week-to-week
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 02:55 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I opened the spreadsheet and all I got was stuff from week 1, my players weren't updated and the week 1 stats were still there.

Old 09-07-2013, 03:35 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Disregard the stats. You just have to set your lineup and the stats will be updated for week 2.

I don't know why sbh didn't erase yours and iowa's stats though. I blame Driskell.
Old 09-07-2013, 07:09 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta View Post
Disregard the stats. You just have to set your lineup and the stats will be updated for week 2.

I don't know why sbh didn't erase yours and iowa's stats though. I blame Driskell.
i got sidetracked half-way through. to be honest i don't check this site much during the school year but i started this league and basically the only thing i come on to do is monitor it. the spreadsheet just slipped my mind - although i do think i said that you guys should update your own rosters
Old 09-08-2013, 08:48 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Whatever my team is awesome either way.

Old 09-08-2013, 08:55 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My Josh Ferguson pick is looking pretty good so far. Unfortunately, Braxton had to get hurt in the first quarter.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 09:34 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
My Josh Ferguson pick is looking pretty good so far. Unfortunately, Braxton had to get hurt in the first quarter.
Don't worry I was awful this week so there's no way you lost.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 09-08-2013, 11:16 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Don't worry I was awful this week so there's no way you lost.
SBH still owes me a few of points for Stephen Houston, but it looks like you won by about 5 points.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 11:28 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

sbh please fix my roster when you get the chance. I added Treyvon Green and dropped Matt Lehman.

Old 09-08-2013, 05:41 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
SBH still owes me a few of points for Stephen Houston, but it looks like you won by about 5 points.
yeah im still tightening things up did the scoring in a hurry last night and left out a couple defenses

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
sbh please fix my roster when you get the chance. I added Treyvon Green and dropped Matt Lehman.
for the record once the spreadsheet is unlocked you can do it yourself (and it would be helpful if you did) but yeah i can fix that
Old 09-08-2013, 05:53 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

week 2 spreadsheet available:

https://app.box.com/s/f7vpb5iix1pvb1ja226b
Old 09-09-2013, 08:34 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Personally, as long as everything is updated sometime in the couple days following Saturday, I'm good.

Also, I have no idea how I won this week. I now have 2 wins bya combined like 4 points.

Watch out BF, I'M COMING FOR YOU!

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 09-09-2013, 12:00 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Quote:
Personally, as long as everything is updated sometime in the couple days following Saturday, I'm good.

Also, I have no idea how I won this week. I now have 2 wins bya combined like 4 points.

And you're last in the league in points.
Old 09-09-2013, 12:02 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
I'm winning this league in a walk.

Old 09-09-2013, 12:06 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
for the record once the spreadsheet is unlocked you can do it yourself (and it would be helpful if you did) but yeah i can fix that
Did not know that, will do so from now on.

Old 09-09-2013, 12:21 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta View Post
And you're last in the league in points.
I'm just letting you all get full of yourselves before coming back strong.

Seriously though, not having my first round pick is really ******* me over. AIRBHG is now striking Iowa fans' teams apparently.

That, and Kyle Carter sucking some hardcore man balls.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 09-10-2013, 08:03 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Did not know that, will do so from now on.
sorry if that came across kind of dick-ish. not my intention
Old 09-12-2013, 10:33 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

waivers coming up. sorry - busy day/forgetful. i won't include my claims because i only realized this was today a couple hours ago.
Old 09-12-2013, 10:34 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Docta

ADD: Tony Jones, WR, Northwestern
DROP: Jamal Turner, WR, Nebraska

Moves to 6th in waiver order
Old 09-12-2013, 10:35 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

add Nate Sudfeld, QB Indiana
drop Jake Long, TE Nebraska
Old 09-12-2013, 11:55 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

add Corey Clement, RB Wisconsin
drop D/ST Nebraska Cornhuskers

add Martize Barr, WR Illinois
drop Gary Bush, WR Purdue

Last edited by sbh15 : 09-12-2013 at 11:58 PM.
Old 09-13-2013, 01:13 AM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
add Corey Clement, RB Wisconsin
drop D/ST Nebraska Cornhuskers

add Martize Barr, WR Illinois
drop Gary Bush, WR Purdue
Clement's already on my team.
Docta is offline   Reply With Quote