Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-14-2013, 10:55 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Add: Rodrick Williams, RB, Minnesota
Drop: Andrew Maxwell, QB, Michigan State

Add: Steve Hull, WR, Illinois
Drop: Jalin Marshall, ATH, Ohio State
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 06:48 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta View Post
Clement's already on my team.
oh ****. ok good thing i didnt play him. scoring will probably be done tomorrow
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 09:21 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty sure someone already added Rodrick Williams too, though I'm too lazy to look.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 10:25 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If they did, they didn't update their roster.
Old 09-15-2013, 10:34 AM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Pretty sure someone already added Rodrick Williams too, though I'm too lazy to look.
i dropped him, so he was available
Old 09-19-2013, 09:12 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, not sure if anyone put in any waiver claims this week but...

Add Tevaun Smith, WR Iowa
Drop Damond Powell, WR Iowa

Add Kenny Guiton, QB OSU
Drop Kyle Prater, WR jNW

I don't think anyone picked up Guiton yet, but if you have just yell at me.

And were we supposed to update our own stats this week? I tried the other day and it was in view only access.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 09:35 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wish I would have noticed this before, totally would have been interested. Whoever has Allen Robinson is awesome.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 09:48 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Wish I would have noticed this before, totally would have been interested. Whoever has Allen Robinson is awesome.
My #2 pick I believe. He has been my lone bright spot thus far.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 09-20-2013, 10:32 AM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Sorry i am stupid and forgot to finish scoring. That + waivers will be done after class. ******* school making me busy and ****
Old 09-20-2013, 10:56 AM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Nvm, no waiver claims. Add/drop is open
Old 09-20-2013, 11:00 AM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Add bj knauff
Drop whoever i tried to drop for clement last week
Old 09-20-2013, 11:00 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

Psh, who goes to classes anymore...

It's all good sbh, just tell your professors that you have fantasy football to work on, they'll understand.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 09-20-2013, 10:50 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

Add: Connor Cook, Michigan State
Drop: Rashad Lawrence, Northwestern

Can you open up the spreadsheet to be edited? I work tomorrow so please set my roster to the following:

QB: Connor Cook
RB: Carlos Hyde
RB: Stephen Houston
WR: Shane Wynn
WR: Quincy Enunwa
TE: Devin Funchess
FL: Jesse James
DEF: Northwestern
K: Mitch Ewald
Old 09-20-2013, 11:15 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

QB - Kenny Guiton
RB - Fitz Toussaint
RB - Akeel Lynch
WR - Allen Robinson
WR - Kenny Bell
TE - Kyle Carter
Flex - Tevaun Smith
D - Michigan
K - Mike Meyer

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 09-20-2013, 11:36 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB: Gardner
RB: Zwinak
RB: Coleman
WR: Smith
WR: Jones
TE: Pedersen
FL: Hall
D: PSU
K: Basil
Docta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 12:36 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

Well, picking up and starting Guiton appears to be a great move.

Someone better have started Iowa's D today, 3 TDs and about 7 forced punts in the first half.

Make that 4 TDs now.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver

Last edited by iowatreat54 : 09-21-2013 at 01:04 PM.
Old 09-21-2013, 04:09 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

all the scoring for last week is done. will finish up the sheet soon and just leave it unlocked from now on. i can see if anyone updates during game tome
Old 09-21-2013, 10:20 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Miller, Martinez, and Mark all out. Gardner with a stinker. Colter splitting reps...

We all suck.
Docta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 10:14 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta View Post
Miller, Martinez, and Mark all out. Gardner with a stinker. Colter splitting reps...

We all suck.
And now Kenny Bell possibly out for the season. My team is so ******...

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 09-23-2013, 11:28 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

week 3 spreadsheet.. will try to do week 4 tonight. nobody edit in the meantime

https://app.box.com/s/qck0k1sr4dlj270009i9
Old 09-25-2013, 08:51 AM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

about to enter week 4 scoring. no games this week - waivers will still process as usual
Old 09-28-2013, 02:20 AM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

if you didn't know by now, no waivers this week. add/drop free until saturday game time like usual. after that put in claims. obviously taking time with scoring but with no games this week i have some time to finish it
Old 10-03-2013, 08:29 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

Add Damond Powell, WR Iowa
Drop Kenny Guiton, QB OSU

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 10-05-2013, 03:07 AM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

is there a point in me continuing to update the scores? even for as slow as i do it, iowa made the first change to the sheet in about 1.5 weeks the other day. seems like nobody is really following anymore
Old 10-05-2013, 07:45 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
is there a point in me continuing to update the scores? even for as slow as i do it, iowa made the first change to the sheet in about 1.5 weeks the other day. seems like nobody is really following anymore
I made changes this morning

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote