Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 08-15-2014, 09:07 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Need 1 Owner for my $$$ League

TEAM CLAIMED. Thanks!

I have one team open with stud keepers on the roster. The previous owner drafted great but had to bail. It is an AUCTION draft scheduled for next Thursday, August 21 @ 8:45pm. The league is on Yahoo.

Entry fee is $100, using leaguesafe.com (or you can paypal me and I can add it there) and is due immediately. In fact, first to pay gets the team. Keepers were due last night, but the guy that was supposed to take over the team is clearly not ready to do so, as he's missed every deadline.

It is relatively standard scoring with several bonuses that can be reached. Start 1QB 2RB 3WR 1Flex(R/W) 1K 1DST -- There was a vote and starting in 2015 TE will be added to the flex position, making it a R/W/T Flex.
League site link.

Roster, from which you can pick 3 to keep:
QB: Rodgers, Aaron -- Schaub, Matt -- Tannehill, Ryan
RB: Peterson, Adrian -- Franklin, Johnathan -- Green-Ellis, BenJarvus -- Hunter, Kendall -- Thomas, Daniel
WR: Nelson, Jordy -- Tate, Golden -- Hopkins, DeAndre -- Jones, Jacoby -- Moore, Lance -- Boldin, Anquan
TE: Bennett, Martellus

Let me know if you want in asap!

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Last edited by FlyingElvis : 08-15-2014 at 02:18 PM.
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote