Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-03-2006, 01:09 AM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Spoons - Friend or Foe?

I don't know, it could just be me, but those menacing bastards are getting closer than ever. I always see them congregating in my silverware drawer, plotting something.

America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 01:11 AM    (permalink
renegade17

What the hell are you talking about? :?
Old 07-03-2006, 01:11 AM    (permalink
Tobzilla
Pro Bowler

Tobzilla hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Tobzilla hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

this is a sign that its time for me to go to bed

PM me for sig requests
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Connery View Post
Suck it Trebek!
Tobzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 01:13 AM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Friend, you can't eat pudding with a fork

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 01:14 AM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They are the enemy you can't live without, without spoons, there would be no cereal. So I have to pretend they are my friend.
someone447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 01:16 AM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've always thought that spoons are the most sinister of silverware, this post allerted me to the rising danger of spoons. I will use them less in the future, thank you and Godspeed.
Old 07-03-2006, 01:21 AM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Friend + Foe = Frioe = Cold -> Metal -> Spoon -> Chili -> Good = Friend.
ny10804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 01:23 AM    (permalink
Tobzilla
Pro Bowler

Tobzilla hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Tobzilla hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ny10804
nothing has ever made more sense

PM me for sig requests
Quote:
Suck it Trebek!
Old 07-03-2006, 01:24 AM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobzilla
Quote:
lmao. I was hoping I wasn't the only one who couldn't read that!

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 01:24 AM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeFan
Quote:
Quote:
Spanish is a requisite.
Old 07-03-2006, 01:27 AM    (permalink
Nerv

The spork can do everything a spoon can do and more. All hail the spork, the greatest eating utensil ever created.
Old 07-03-2006, 01:28 AM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FRIend+fOE=Frioe; frioe means cold metal is cold; spoons are made of metal; you eat chili with a spoon; chili is good; so spoons must be friends.
someone447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 01:28 AM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv
The spork can do everything a spoon can do and more. All hail the spork, the greatest eating utensil ever created.
Right next to the spife and knoon.
Old 07-03-2006, 01:29 AM    (permalink
renegade17

Quote:
What he said.
ny10804
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447
FRIend+fOE=Frioe; frioe means cold metal is cold; spoons are made of metal; you eat chili with a spoon; chili is good; so spoons must be friends.
See now these are the kinds of minds I want running the country!
Tobzilla
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Spanish is a requisite.
Does that mean I have forgotten my spanish?

PM me for sig requests
Quote:
Suck it Trebek!
Nerv

Quote:
Quote:
Please, the spife & knoon couldnt even put on the sporks jock strap.
Old 07-03-2006, 01:30 AM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Spanish is a requisite.
Does that mean I have forgotten my spanish?
I guess so, NFLDC GFX team member.
Old 07-03-2006, 01:32 AM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
But what about the fife? That is an interesting piece of cutlery. Otherwise known as the knork.
Old 07-03-2006, 01:33 AM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunningham06
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
But what about the fife? That is an interesting piece of cutlery.
It was left out for a reason. A reason unknown to me or you.
Old 07-03-2006, 01:34 AM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunningham06
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
But what about the fife? That is an interesting piece of cutlery. Otherwise known as the knork.
The fife/knork is the best of them all. It's the man's untensil, perfect for a nice slab of meat, and has no spoon in it whatsoever.
America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 01:43 AM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

All utensils are subject to the Knoon:

Old 07-03-2006, 01:45 AM    (permalink

Old 07-03-2006, 01:46 AM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Fpoon is the future.
Old 07-03-2006, 01:47 AM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

Has anyone ever called someone a "bombastic ass" to their face?