Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 08-23-2013, 02:43 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Just putting my list out there....as I have all game. I had McGee/Vidae/You early with Grizz on the watch list (who ended up going either way) so I'm just sticking with you for now on the list. Nothing to be defensive over - not like I voted you or anything.
i'm just curious why. once you realize i'm good it'll be another town member we aren't focused on
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote: CJ

I don't think SBH is evil. It's broth or CJ.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 02:47 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its easily CJ I am aligned with the town. Should I wait to put it at L-1?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 02:48 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

CJ(4): Rob, Baller, Brodeur, SBH

With 8 alive, 5 is needed for a majority.

Last edited by RufusMcDaniel : 08-23-2013 at 03:06 PM.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 02:48 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'd like to hear from JR and CJ before lynching him
Old 08-23-2013, 02:49 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

i am realizing that ^ will look bad if/when CJ comes up mafia but I just want to get every bit of info possible before we lynch
Old 08-23-2013, 02:51 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey guys, I killed Vidae!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 02:53 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Hey guys, I killed Vidae!
well duh. the question is which weapon did you use
Old 08-23-2013, 02:54 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brodeur is hinting at something as well. I think I'm picking up on it.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 08-23-2013, 03:01 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
well duh. the question is which weapon did you use
I used an uzi gifted to me by poor dead Grizz.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 08-23-2013, 03:04 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
I used an uzi gifted to me by poor dead Grizz.
yeah forgot i was already sort of clear on this. i think i have an idea of what is going down now.

CJ had a pretty hard defense of McGee and i'm willing to vote for him based on that. and here's where i stand as far as the remaining players

definite town:
SBH

pretty certain town:
Brody
Rob
JR
Gonzo
Baller

not sure:
broth

probably mafia:
CJ
Old 08-23-2013, 03:05 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

vote: CJ

now at L-1
Old 08-23-2013, 03:08 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

CJ, you going to fall on your sword or do I have to push you onto it?

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 08-23-2013, 03:09 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finish him.
Old 08-23-2013, 03:11 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Will do!

Vote CJ

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 08-23-2013, 03:12 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Final Vote Count:

CJ(5): Rob, Baller, Brodeur, SBH, JR

With 8 alive, 5 is needed for a majority.
Old 08-23-2013, 03:16 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

Today the town was in no mood to waste time and with that they quickly targeted CJ. They decided it was best not to hear from him at all, and made the decision to kill him. Turns out, the town was spot on again.

CJSchneider (Ben Sanderson, Scriptwriter) has been killed.

Night actions, ASAP!
Old 08-23-2013, 04:01 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

After lynching Mcgee and CJ in back to back days and killing Vidae overnight, the town feels confident that they have disposed of all the evil that's left. But they are quick to notice that two members of the town are no longer with them. The first person they find is Broth and they noticed that once again the man with the shotgun has stuck. Broth came here to watch over the town and keep an eye on things, now the town watches him bleed to death.

Brothgar (Seth, Watcher) has been killed

Just a few feet away from Broth, they notice a broken mask, a cape ripped to shreds and the shotgun that was used many times. It appears that Brodeur had finally met his match. He had been brought to rid the town of evil, and he did that. The town was going to miss him and what he did for them.

Brodeur (Damon MacReady/Big Daddy, Vigilante) has been killed.

Day 5 has begun

With 5 alive, 3 is needed for a majority.
Old 08-23-2013, 04:06 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who has yet to role reveal? I think we can all reveal fully now. Rufus, please confirm no mod kills at this stage for reveals.
Old 08-23-2013, 04:07 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

O haven't revealed.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 08-23-2013, 04:08 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

Modkills for some, miniature American flags for others.
Old 08-23-2013, 04:09 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
O haven't revealed.
I know I haven't full revealed. So that is not true.
Old 08-23-2013, 04:10 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

It's either Gonzo or sbh. I lean Gonzo.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 08-23-2013, 04:10 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SBH or Gonzo fellas....

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 04:11 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Modkills for some, miniature American flags for others.
I can confirm this is ******** or my miniature flag is still in the mail.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote