Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 08-23-2013, 04:52 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jr is totally in the mafia with Baller.
Old 08-23-2013, 04:54 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Now you're just saying crazy things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Just fall on your sword, dammit.
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ok, now I'm done.

vote: Gonzo

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 04:55 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Final Vote Count:

Gonzo(3): JR, Rob, Baller
JR(1): Gonzo

With 5 alive, 3 is needed for a majority
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 05:01 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With only 5 left standing, the town wanted everyone to reveal what they can do. As the roles were revealed, the two that stood out were JR and Gonzo. They eventually decided that Gonzo was the right choice to lynched today and there was no better way to do it.

Gonzo screamed, "Killing me won't bring back your goddamn Caddy!" but his cries when on deaf ears as they lowered the helmet onto his head.

Dr. Gonzo (Edward Malus, Goon turned Godfather/1x Ninja) has been killed by bees.

TOWN WINS!

Last edited by RufusMcDaniel : 08-23-2013 at 08:06 PM.
Old 08-23-2013, 05:03 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post

Gonzo screamed, "Killing me won't back your goddamn Caddy!" but his cries when on deaf ears as they lowered the helmet onto his head.

What a great line!

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 08-23-2013, 05:03 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Noooo NOT THE BEES!
Old 08-23-2013, 05:05 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Woo town wins I played really ****** though.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 05:05 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rob, JR and SBH

KABOOOOOOM!

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 08-23-2013, 05:06 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

NT 4 EVER!

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 08-23-2013, 05:10 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

I was John Milton but I've never seen Drive Angry.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 08-23-2013, 05:10 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice job town, sorry I couldn't be a bigger help

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 05:12 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sorry i wasnt around at the end there. Just bad toming and im on my phone so i couldnt follow
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 05:12 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also: cameron poe bitches

Last edited by sbh15 : 08-23-2013 at 05:14 PM.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 05:15 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Good Game Rufus....I'm not sure how you did it but damn it, you did it.

Also note : Me and SBH are never evil......forever

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 08-23-2013, 05:50 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

Well my huge post was delayed by whatever happened. So I'll post my thoughts in a couple minutes.
Old 08-23-2013, 06:04 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

ROLES:

Mafia QT
Dead Thread
Night Actions & Such

First off, comments & criticisms are welcomed. Since this was my first time, I was hoping everything went well. Wasn't too many issues, but letting Rob jailkeep himself was probably a mistake.

Regarding characters, I think Grizz mentioned it, but I didn't feel that Cage plays a lot of bad guys, so I took aspects of characters and just applied it to them being mafia as best as I could. Ghost Rider for example.

I thought for the most part that the mafia's targets were spot on for their night actions, but the one that probably hurt them was killing Caddy as he had investigated Vidae night 1 and Vidae was cleared. I'm sure he would have garned suspicion later on but he probably could have survive an extra day or 2. They just got really unlucky with the first Russian Roulette and losing the GF and that probably decided the game.

Back to characters, obviously there were others I wanted to include as well. I had Joe or Peter as the SK, the Kaufman brothers as masons, Goodspeed from the Rock as a Doctor, Santoro as the Even Night Investigator but would receive incorrect results, etc. But yeah, I enjoyed modding and I hope the game was fun for you guys and I hope to mod again some day.
Old 08-23-2013, 06:08 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rob jailkeeping himself essentially made him a 2x commuter, and it was on a night that we targeted him. Completely screwed us.

Also it hurts not having a SK in a game like this. The Mafia relies on the SK to kill off targets, otherwise I have a hard time believing a Mafia wins these games.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 06:24 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Tough breaks for the mafia but it happens. RBond not voting and dying via russian roulette really screwed us but I know he was busy. I really thought I could get Brodeur lynched day one. That said he ended up killing two town aligned players so that did help a bit. Rob jailkeeping himself was a tough break for the mafia but regardless I messed up by not sticking with my gut and killing Brodeur that night. Even still we did block him and if we had killed instead I am guessing he would have killed Vidae. I had a lot of fun. ******* OSU just had to be a commuter though. I thought that claim was golden.
Old 08-23-2013, 06:26 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Of course Rob would protect himself the selfish bastard. NOT COOL RUFUS! Commuter is the best damn role to have.
Old 08-23-2013, 06:56 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

lol gonzo...

Quote:
Steal kill Brodeur. **** that guy.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 08-23-2013, 07:08 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Caddy always wants to kill me so I had to pay him back. Brodeur is a douche who deserves to die in every game and since none of you would lynch him I had to take care of it.
Old 08-23-2013, 07:11 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Caddy always wants to kill me so I had to pay him back. Brodeur is a douche who deserves to die in every game and since none of you would lynch him I had to take care of it.
You pushing so hard is what made me detect him over Rob...

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 08-23-2013, 07:15 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
You pushing so hard is what made me detect him over Rob...
I thought my points day one about Brodeur was valid. He was being a shady ************. Once RR got RBond we had to get our kills right every night and it just didn't happen. I honestly thought we could get you lynched day one too. I think if RBond doesnt die via RR we have a good shot at winning.