Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-24-2013, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I said he was the best senior running back in November and compared him to Jonathan Stewart.

Edit: Oh yeah, and have been sig-repping him forever.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 10:59 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Indeed. You can take credit.
Old 08-24-2013, 11:00 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jth1331 View Post
I'm pretty sure before your edit you asked how gpngc thought of Michael before this showing and becoming a Seahawk.

Here is his "draft board":
http://draftcountdown.com/forum/show...0&#post3342630

NOTICE MICHAEL IS NOT IN HIS TOP 50, and thus obviously behind other RB's.

CLEARLY HIS FAVORITE RB OF THE 2013 NFL DRAFT
Yeah I edited the post because I felt it was argumentative and I'm not trying to be.
Old 08-24-2013, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Veteran

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heard Johnathan Cooper got a nasty injury that got him carted off....
Thecollegedropout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 11:07 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecollegedropout View Post
Heard Johnathan Cooper got a nasty injury that got him carted off....
:-S that really sucks. Despite playing for a division rival and everything, I'm bummed to hear that because I really liked him.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 11:15 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

his ankle got clipped, his rb got tackled into the ankle. Looked like it hurt.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 11:16 PM    (permalink
armageddon
Veteran

armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tavon - OROY
Ogletree - DROY

Has that ever happened before? Same team?

Both looked great tonight
armageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 11:47 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really hope Revis is healthy enough to play against the Jets in the opener.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 12:00 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Chiefs won. Hooray for that.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 12:29 AM    (permalink
DcmRulz
Pro Bowler

DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Jurecki (‏@mikejurecki)
"Cooper broke his fibula"
DcmRulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 12:39 AM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Geno Smith has a lot to learn if he's ever going to be a competent QB in the league.

The main thing though is that he badly stares down his targets. He made no attempt to look off. All of the DB's know where the ball is going. It's pretty awful. He was also inaccurate tonight and running out of the back of the endzone is inexcusable. I'm very disappointed with what I saw from him tonight.

Matt Simms for starter!

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 01:03 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by armageddon View Post
Tavon - OROY
Ogletree - DROY

Christine Michael already won the OROY. Didn't you hear?

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 07:06 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
I said he was the best senior running back in November and compared him to Jonathan Stewart.

Edit: Oh yeah, and have been sig-repping him forever.
He was easily the most talented running back in the draft. He fell further than he should've, because of some minor character concerns, but it shouldn't be a surprise when a guy that drops due to non-football related stuff, out-performs his draft position.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 08:40 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
The Chiefs won. Hooray for that.
Dave Toub is my hero. That guy is one hell of a Special Teams coach.
Old 08-25-2013, 08:41 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jth1331 View Post
I'm pretty sure before your edit you asked how gpngc thought of Michael before this showing and becoming a Seahawk.

Here is his "draft board":
http://draftcountdown.com/forum/show...0&#post3342630

NOTICE MICHAEL IS NOT IN HIS TOP 50, and thus obviously behind other RB's.

CLEARLY HIS FAVORITE RB OF THE 2013 NFL DRAFT
What does my board have to do with me forming an opinion based on what I've seen during preseason?

Michael was barely used last year because he was in the dog house.

I put the most stock into game tape and production and he wasn't on my board due to a lack of those critical factors.

But again, what does that have to do with me seeing a beast in preseason and using this new information to form an opinion about a player?

i mentioned that others said he was the most talented back in the draft - not me.

EDIT:

I don't get it. Because I wasn't supremely high on a guy pre-draft, I'm not allowed to evolve my opinion based on what I see post-draft? wtf? I like to be proven right but I judge what I see and that's it. Just like Wilson last year. I wasn't high on the pick at all but once he started looking great in preseason I jumped on board in a heartbeat. This is the same situation.

It really has nothing to do with our argument which is that "ITZ JUST PRESEASON IDIOT" is a worthless claim.

Last edited by gpngc : 08-25-2013 at 08:48 AM.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 08:47 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Dave Toub is my hero. That guy is one hell of a Special Teams coach.
Yeah, he really is. That unit is completely different from last year. It was a major weakness last year and now I'd say it's a strength.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 09:02 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
What does my board have to do with me forming an opinion based on what I've seen during preseason?

I put the most stock into game tape and production and he wasn't on my board due to a lack of those critical factors.

But again, what does that have to do with me seeing a beast in preseason and using this new information to form an opinion about a player?

i mentioned that others said he was the most talented back in the draft - not me.

EDIT:

I don't get it. Because I wasn't supremely high on a guy pre-draft, I'm not allowed to evolve my opinion based on what I see post-draft? wtf? I like to be proven right but I judge what I see and that's it. Just like Wilson last year. I wasn't high on the pick at all but once he started looking great in preseason I jumped on board in a heartbeat. This is the same situation.

It really has nothing to do with our argument which is that "ITZ JUST PRESEASON IDIOT" is a worthless claim.
It's because you come across in a very pompous fashion and you argue ability to scout players whenever someone argues with you.

Christine Michael showed all of the same attributes you are fawning over now that he is a Seahawk when he was at A&M. You never even mentioned his name prior to him becoming a Seahawk. You "questioned" whether Michael was as talented as some had been saying and even referred to him as "(s)he"....

Quote:
So this year's class features the most talented RB in the draft (I question this but it's been widely accpeted that (s)he is)

Get out of here with what is obvious homerism. He could become a HOF RB but you wouldn't be going ape over him in the preseason if he weren't a Seahawk.

Throw the "it's what anyone can see if they use their eyes" stuff out of the equation, because anyone who can use their eyes can see you're being a homer.

Caulibflower rode Michael from before the 2012 season. Stayed with him even when he was down during the season. Remained supportive of him throughout the pre-draft season and after being selected to his favorite team.

He's not been in here seeking-attention or looking for affirmation or even being hyper-excited about two preseason games.

I tried to be bigger and walk away from this last night but you came in today spewing the same rhetoric.

I get that you're excited about him and you should be, but don't guise it as "scouting" when in reality, you're plugging him because he's a Seahawk. That's all I ask.

Had to get that off my chest.

Last edited by phlysac : 08-25-2013 at 09:14 AM.
phlysac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 09:15 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
It's because you come across in a very pompous fashion and you argue ability to scout players whenever someone argues with you.

Christine Michael showed all of the same attributes you are fawning over now that he is a Seahawk when he was at A&M. You never even mentioned his name prior to him becoming a Seahawk. You "questioned" whether Michael was as talented as some had been saying and even referred to him as "(s)he"....

Get out of here with what is obvious homerism. He could become a HOF RB but you wouldn't be going ape over him in the preseason if he weren't a Seahawk.

Throw the "it's what anyone can see if they use their eyes" stuff out of the equation, because anyone who can use their eyes can see you're being a homer.

Caulibflower rode Michael from before the 2012 season. Stayed with him even when he was down during the season. Remained supportive of him throughout the pre-draft season and after being selected to his favorite team.

He's not been in here seeking-attention or looking for affirmation or even being hyper-excited about two preseason games.
It's homerism when you see a guy on your team play well and get excited?

I still don't understand why my pre-draft opinion on Michael should disallow me from forming a new opinion seeing him in the NFL.

I questioned it, yes. And he's answered those questions. The people who said he was the most talented back - they look right at the moment.

I seek to find the truth and evaluate the game. If I make a claim, I don't staunchly hold on to it just to be proven right. I didn't care much for Michael as a prospect - but after seeing this I'm damn excited. I don't understand what's wrong with that?

My argument was attacking the "calm down it's preseason" sentiment, which is worthless. If someone were to break down his game that night along with anything else, I'd be happy to give and take.

There's no hidden agenda. I'm not seeking attention for myself - I just wish Michael got some attention after that game. Unfortunately with the way the NFL is covered he won't.

If I come across as pompous it's because I despise the "calm down" argument whenever someone gets excited and makes a bold statement - even if that statement is grounded in reasoning and the "calm down" person doesn't even have any substance to counter the bold statement.
Old 08-25-2013, 09:26 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
My argument was attacking the "calm down it's preseason" sentiment, which is worthless. If someone were to break down his game that night along with anything else, I'd be happy to give and take.

There's no hidden agenda. I'm not seeking attention for myself - I just wish Michael got some attention after that game. Unfortunately with the way the NFL is covered he won't.

If I come across as pompous it's because I despise the "calm down" argument whenever someone gets excited and makes a bold statement - even if that statement is grounded in reasoning and the "calm down" person doesn't even have any substance to counter the bold statement.
I respect the rationality here. He has looked really good. But all excitement can be tempered with Preseason caution. Whether right, or wrong, Preseason games don't always lend directly to career production. You should expect and understand to see people wary of bold declarations based upon Preseason play.
Old 08-25-2013, 09:33 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I respect the rationality here. He has looked really good. But all excitement can be tempered with Preseason caution. Whether right, or wrong, Preseason games don't always lend directly to career production. You should expect and understand to see people wary of bold declarations based upon Preseason play.
I understand taking statistics with a huge grain of salt.

But evaluating performance on a rep-by-rep basis is a different type of thing.

If you were to come here saying Quinton Patton looked amazing - why would I doubt you?

I don't get the immediate skepticism and sometimes outright negative reaction to anything bold.

Especially in this case with the guy having so much talent. Or last year with Luck having so much talent when we commented on his preseason and the overriding reaction to the few of us who started getting really excited for the Colts chances was "wait til the regular season - this doesn't mean anything." The fact is - it DID mean something and those of us who caught it understood that Luck would have a gigantic impact on that team.

I just don't doubt people just because it's different IF and only IF they have sound reasoning or a basis for what they're saying - no matter how bold. But my main problem is that there's no argument about the specific plaeyr - just a useless generalization that "well many times preseason play doesn't correlate to good players." Many times it does. The fact is that it's wisest to judge each situation based on the factors involved in each situation rather than using generilazations to steer you away from what your eye tells you.
Old 08-25-2013, 09:48 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Calm down G.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 09:57 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
If you were to come here saying Quinton Patton looked amazing - why would I doubt you?
You wouldn't, because you LOVE Quinton Patton :)

Hope he can play tonight, finally.
Old 08-25-2013, 10:25 AM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by armageddon View Post
Tavon - OROY
Ogletree - DROY

Austin didn't do much on offense though. 1 catch for 12 yards, but had a fantastic return. Although Fisher was just playing a very basic and bland game, showing nothing. Probably once the regular season games hit, you'll see runs, reverses, screens to Austin.

But Ogletree, he made 3 great plays, all in coverage which I think people weren't sure he could do.

Quote:

EDIT:

Well, for one, from what I could gather Michael was usually ranked as the 3rd to 5th best RB in the draft.
Second, as phlysac commented, the only reason you are so high on Michael right now is because he is a Seahawk. He was no where on your radar, all of a sudden he's a Seahawk who looked good in a preseason game against backups. I'm not saying he isn't going to be good, but stating it can be hard to gauge how good a player is given the circumstances preseason games are played under.

Quote:
I understand taking statistics with a huge grain of salt.

But evaluating performance on a rep-by-rep basis is a different type of thing.

I don't get the immediate skepticism and sometimes outright negative reaction to anything bold.

Especially in this case with the guy having so much talent. Or last year with Luck having so much talent when we commented on his preseason and the overriding reaction to the few of us who started getting really excited for the Colts chances was "wait til the regular season - this doesn't mean anything." The fact is - it DID mean something and those of us who caught it understood that Luck would have a gigantic impact on that team.

I just don't doubt people just because it's different IF and only IF they have sound reasoning or a basis for what they're saying - no matter how bold. But my main problem is that there's no argument about the specific plaeyr - just a useless generalization that "well many times preseason play doesn't correlate to good players." Many times it does. The fact is that it's wisest to judge each situation based on the factors involved in each situation rather than using generilazations to steer you away from what your eye tells you.
Well of course when you change from Curits Painter or whoever the Colts were trotting out there in 2011 to Andrew Luck its going to have an impact. Heck, I'd argue Matt Cassell would've had a 4 game swing in the win column for that team.
jth1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 11:01 AM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Michael looks very impressive, but if I've learned one thing in 20 years of watching football, it's to take preseason performances with a grain of salt. In the next week, the NFL is going to be cut in half and these guys are going to be selling insurance.
WCH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 11:39 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have no idea what Dave Toub is making...I do however know it's nowhere near enough