Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 10-20-2013, 04:15 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

USC @Notre Dame

Jaylon Smith, i know its 2 years away before he is in the draft process but this kid is maybe the most athletically gifted linebacker ive ever seen. What made his game special is that he didnt have special plays all in one way, he spread his awesomeness out over every fascet of the game

Stephon Tuitt is finally back to form, was absolutely special, got credited with 2 sacks and i believe a further 2 TFLs, but you can add about 50 yards of recognized holding penalties in there and that wasnt the refs helping the home team. He was a huge part of a D that willed a team to victory despite having I believe 7 drives start within 60 yards of their own endzone in the second half and without giving up any points.

Silas Redd, coach Orgeron missed a trick here and got too cute running madden and passing the ball around if you ask me. He was the only back who consistently didnt go down by the first man and he shouldve had 35 carries instead of the 19 he got, wouldve won them the game i think.

other players worth mentioning: Troy Niklas, Louis Nix, Kev Russell, Hayes Pullard, Nelson Agholor Leonard Williams, Sua Cravens

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 05:03 PM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Week 8:
*Antonio Andrews SR RB Western Kentucky: Really underrated running back, talked about him already this season, skilled with the ball in his hands and is quickly becoming one of the top 5 RB prospects in the up coming draft.

*Andrus Peat SOPH OT Stanford: Outstanding offensive tackle, tough run blocking and is good in pass protection. Good athlete, thick kid and is another one in a long line of great recent Stanford offensive lineman.

*Dallas Crawford SOPH RB Miami FL: What a game, took over completely after Duke went out. Showed great running ability, sudden quickness and vision. Joins the outstanding sophomore class of running backs.

*Daniel Quave JR OG Louisiana Lafayette: Beast of a player, just mashes guys. Tough kid, love his run blocking and he is one to watch out for over the next two seasons if he does not come out early.

*Nick Marshall JR QB Auburn: Where did this guy come from, wow, so tough to defend. Stellar athlete, big time arm, quick release and is a confident talent. Really played well on the road and is a huge reason for Auburn playing so well this season.

*Jonathan Dowling JR SS Western Kentucky: He is a very nice looking safety, big tall kid, hits very hard and is active in run defense and in pass defense. Really like his potential and he could quickly rise up the safety rankings if he keeps up his fine play.

*Elijah McGuire FR RB Louisiana Lafayette: Really impressive what he is doing with limited carries as a freshman. Shows big time athletic ability and playmaking speed. Has good quickness and is very dangerous with the ball in his hands.

*Maty Mauk FR QB Missouri: Impressive first showing for this freshman, has a good blood line and in this system he could be a fine quarterback. Athletic play maker with a decent arm as well.

*AJ Johnson JR ILB Tennessee: Nice looking linebacker, tough player, physical at the point of attack and is a tackling machine. Is part of a slowly improving Tennessee defense.

*Kelvin Taylor FR RB Florida: Son of Fred Taylor, smooth athlete like his dad. Deceptive speed, good build and toughness, should only get better with time and more carries.

*Myles Jack FR LB UCLA: Need to watch him more, but is a very special looking athlete. Quick, reacts well and could be a great linebacker in coverage and overall ability to make tackles all over the field.

*LaDarius Owens JR DE Auburn: Wow, what he did against Jake Matthews on one play against A&M, and really throughout the game was very impressive. Athletic outside pass rushing defensive end/outside linebacker type. Good quickness off the ball and has the toughness to continue his rush even through contact despite his relatively small frame for a defensive end.

*Nelson Agholor SOPH WR USC: Really smooth athlete, has come on of late, nice route runner and gains a lot of deceptive yards with the ball in his hands. Should develop nicely with two more seasons at USC.

*Jalen Ramsey FR S Florida State: Took the place it seems of Karlos Williams at safety, really playing well. Is a good tackler and a very impressive athlete. Is part of an extremely talented Nole defense and is one of the best freshman defensive backs I have seen all season.

*Mike Williams FR WR Clemson: Really standout freshman, impressive physically and has a quickness to him that is rare for his size. Should be a superstar in the future in that Clemson offense.

*Su'a Cravens FR CB USC: Love how he tackles, good hitter, seems to play some corner even though he is listed as a safety. Will be one to watchout for on that USC defense as the year goes on.

*Jordan Richards JR S Stanford: I liked him last year, and he had one hell of a game against UCLA, made some great interceptions. Really nice looking prospect, big time athlete and is tough, could easily climb very high up the safety rankings with other prospects not all playing that well.

Note: Kelvin Benjamin of Florida State is a RS SOPH and so is Mike Evans of Texas A&M. So I think it is easy to assume they are both the top two receivers in the up coming 2014 NFL draft if they come out. And both are arguably top 5 picks potentially in terms of their upside. I would give Benjamin the slight edge but it is very close. If one or both of them come out that could really shake up the draft at the top.

PS: Now we all know Eric Ebron has officially taken over ASJ spot as the #1 TE prospect in the 2014 NFL draft, kid was insane against Miami, what an athlete.

Other notable prospects:
Jordan McCray SR OG UCF
Trevor Siemian JR QB Northwestern
Marquez North FR WR Tennessee
Ishmael Adams SOPH CB UCLA
Tre Mason JR RB Auburn
Cody Kessler SOPH QB USC
Rashad Greene JR WR Florida State

Dissapointed:
Michael Dyer JR RB Louisville: Will be interesting if he can come back next year as a senior, because he needs it. Really disappointing his performance this year. On a team that likes to run the ball and has two standout offensive lineman, he still cannot get it done. Was impressive that first game out but so far he has lost playing time and not impacted many games.

Stephen Morris SR QB Miami FL: Love his arm strength, still a great prospect but not impressive against UNC. Made awful throws and seemed to not even care that he did. Not great leadership, and Dallas Crawford literally carries the team for a win, they ran the ball constantly to come back, they did not put it in Morris's hands. However yes he had receivers injured but still not a great showing for him.

Quote:
Dacitykats this guy has to be discussed, and is becoming one of my favorite prospects. Rashad Greene, WR FSU. he is having a monster game vs Clemson, has the deep speed and quickness to seperate. does not slow down in breaks, and breaks off big plays after the catch all the time.
Guy was crazy good against Clemson, how he is so fast I have no idea. He is so quick and can turn on the jets in a second, really impressive prospect, if he was like 2 or 3 inches bigger he would be talked about as a 1st round pick. Still could work his way into being one if he keeps playing this well.

Quote:
wicket USC @Notre Dame
Jaylon Smith, i know its 2 years away before he is in the draft process but this kid is maybe the most athletically gifted linebacker ive ever seen. What made his game special is that he didnt have special plays all in one way, he spread his awesomeness out over every fascet of the game
It is never ever to early to start talking about a prospect! It gives the wide range of perspective and it gets boring only talking about seniors...very too early to look, especially with those tricky redshirt sophomore tags ;o)

As for Smith, I will have to watch more of him, but most athletic linebacker you ever seen? That is a little much, and I am pretty sure there is no way he is more athletic than a LaVar Arrington, Derrick Johnson, Boss Bailey, DJ Williams, Keith Bulluck, Brian Cushing, Ernie Sims, Karlos Dansby, Patrick Willis etc. etc. etc.

Will look out for him but he has to produce a lot more before one can pin him as that, and what little I saw he is not more athletic than a few other freshman linebackers in the nation.

Look at Eddie Johnson from Miami last year, freshman, he was one freak show athlete but now no one talks about him because he got kicked off the team and is in community college. And so far I have not seen more impact on games by Jaylon Smith compared to Eddie, I was more impressed with Eddie last year as a young linebacker so far.

Last edited by Ozzy : 10-20-2013 at 05:06 PM.
Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 05:18 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
Week 8:

As for Smith, I will have to watch more of him, but most athletic linebacker you ever seen? That is a little much, and I am pretty sure there is no way he is more athletic than a LaVar Arrington, Derrick Johnson, Boss Bailey, DJ Williams, Keith Bulluck, Brian Cushing, Ernie Sims, Karlos Dansby, Patrick Willis etc. etc. etc.

Will look out for him but he has to produce a lot more before one can pin him as that, and what little I saw he is not more athletic than a few other freshman linebackers in the nation.

Look at Eddie Johnson from Miami last year, freshman, he was one freak show athlete but now no one talks about him because he got kicked off the team and is in community college. And so far I have not seen more impact on games by Jaylon Smith compared to Eddie, I was more impressed with Eddie last year as a young linebacker so far.
the pick he had he ran with Nelson Agholor in coverage, ran down the space, flipped his hips and made the play, wouldve been a great play for a corner.

seriously, its a special kid but look for him more, its worth it

- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
Old 10-20-2013, 07:48 PM    (permalink
ROFLcopter
Rookie

ROFLcopter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Davante Adams has looked really good the last two games. Playing out of his mind. I know the competition has been bleh but there haven't been any of the focus drops that were continually cropping up even during his good games. I think DeRuyter publicly calling him out after a lackluster Hawaii game did him a world of good.
ROFLcopter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 08:51 PM    (permalink
metafour
Veteran

metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
*Nick Marshall JR QB Auburn: Where did this guy come from, wow, so tough to defend. Stellar athlete, big time arm, quick release and is a confident talent. Really played well on the road and is a huge reason for Auburn playing so well this season.
Marshall was a HS phenom in Georgia, signed with Georgia as a DB and got kicked off the team for some theft issues. Went to JUCO where he went back to playing QB, and was signed by Auburn when Malzahn got there. He is a really good athlete with an absolutely huge arm, but in many ways he is still an athlete playing QB. He generally makes sound decisions with the football, but he misses far too many throws that should be 100% completions. He has literally missed like ~5 surefire long touchdowns this season in which he has over-thrown a receiver who was long past the DB. He also struggles with inconsistency on touch passes. We'll see how he develops as a Senior, but right now he is simply far too mechanical looking on too many plays to really see an NFL future as a QB. Really good "tools" however. He'll also be in for a QB fight next offseason as Auburn has a 6'5 true freshman (Jeremy Johnson) who almost beat out Marshall for the starting job this past fall.

Quote:
Tre Mason JR RB Auburn
The best RB prospect that no one ever talks about. This kid put up 1,000 yards on Auburn's train-wreck team last season and played hard in every game. He is built extremely well, runs really hard, great short-area burst and resiliency, and has some speed to boot. Outstanding work-ethic and a "team leader" type. He's about ~205 pounds right now but I think he can walk into the Combine at 210 pounds when the time comes.
metafour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 12:47 PM    (permalink
AJP19
Rookie

AJP19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AJP19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AJP19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AJP19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AJP19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AJP19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AJP19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AJP19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AJP19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AJP19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AJP19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by metafour View Post
The best RB prospect that no one ever talks about. This kid put up 1,000 yards on Auburn's train-wreck team last season and played hard in every game. He is built extremely well, runs really hard, great short-area burst and resiliency, and has some speed to boot. Outstanding work-ethic and a "team leader" type. He's about ~205 pounds right now but I think he can walk into the Combine at 210 pounds when the time comes.
I flicked over to this game to see Mason make a couple of nasty cuts and then burn up the sideline. Certainly caught my eye.

And then I went on google and found this.
sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/auburn-rb-tre-mason-chases-catches-squirrels-faster-181700207.html
AJP19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 12:52 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tre Mason is an absolute beast. Still pissed Ole Miss didn't land him.
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 01:01 PM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Week 8:
Note: Kelvin Benjamin of Florida State is a RS SOPH and so is Mike Evans of Texas A&M. So I think it is easy to assume they are both the top two receivers in the up coming 2014 NFL draft if they come out. And both are arguably top 5 picks potentially in terms of their upside. I would give Benjamin the slight edge but it is very close. If one or both of them come out that could really shake up the draft at the top.
Benjamin is a bit maddening to watch. He has the potential to be some freakish Randy Moss and Calvin Johnson hybrid with his speed, size, and athleticism. But he is so inconsistent. The TD catch he had to start the game was nothing short of brilliant, but on a drive where FSU settled for a FG he had an easier TD catch that he missed. If he can find consistency and learn to use his body to his advantage at all times without pushing off he could be a freak in the NFL.

But at this point Sammy Watkins is ahead of both Evans and Benjamin if all three came out. I said it in the Mike Evans thread, I see Watkins as the better pick because his floor is much higher than Evans or Benjamin, but his ceiling isn't as high as either one, but with him I know I am at the very least getting an elite #2 receiver and possibly an elite #1 receiver. In the right offense in the NFL he is potentially a better version of Percy Harvin.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 02:07 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't mention Cody Kessler's name in a draft forum.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 02:14 PM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Amen (10 Characters)
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 02:16 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
the pick he had he ran with Nelson Agholor in coverage, ran down the space, flipped his hips and made the play, wouldve been a great play for a corner.

seriously, its a special kid but look for him more, its worth it
I ******* despise ND, but Jaylon is a ******* freak...Idk about most athletic I've ever seen...but he's up there and is only a true freshman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 02:44 PM    (permalink
norcalgsr
Veteran

norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJP19 View Post
I flicked over to this game to see Mason make a couple of nasty cuts and then burn up the sideline. Certainly caught my eye.

And then I went on google and found this.
sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/auburn-rb-tre-mason-chases-catches-squirrels-faster-181700207.html
He's got impressive hops for a 5'9" guy that's a fairly bulky 207: http://instagram.com/p/bUplZtjVJ-/

Absolutely shredded:

norcalgsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
MassNole

But at this point Sammy Watkins is ahead of both Evans and Benjamin if all three came out. I said it in the Mike Evans thread, I see Watkins as the better pick because his floor is much higher than Evans or Benjamin, but his ceiling isn't as high as either one, but with him I know I am at the very least getting an elite #2 receiver and possibly an elite #1 receiver. In the right offense in the NFL he is potentially a better version of Percy Harvin.
There is no way Watkins is a more talented WR than Benjamin or Evans, no way. And since when was the draft about getting the player with the least upside?

To say Evans has not proven himself already on the field is not true, and that is quickly becoming the case with Benjamin, the difference between Benjamin this season and last is night and day. Again, personally, no way in hell do I take Watkins over either over of those two potential super star players. Not to mention Sammy Watkins has already been injured more than once...
Old 10-21-2013, 07:00 PM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Babylon
Yeah, and a lot of people said that early on about Kirk Cousins, that he was not worth talking about. Kessler is not a star, might never be but has some tools I think worth looking at and still has plenty of time to develop if he beats out the tough competition soon to be around him at USC.

Want to talk bad QB play, Andrew Hendrix from Notre Dame, as a senior is absolutely terrible. How can a school like Notre Dame have him as a backup QB? Is there really no one else? Sure the hole Golson thing but Hendrix is just a joke of a player and is not even worth having on the field, makes Tommy Rees look like Joe Montana. They better hope he is not injured for long.
Old 10-22-2013, 09:49 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The beast in my avy, Ole Miss freshman Antonio Conner, is unbelievable. I said a few weeks ago that Treadwell was the best of the freshman, but it has to be Conner. That isn't a slight on anyone. The highly ranked freshman have played better than anyone could imagine, Tunsil hasn't give up a sack at left tackle and Treadwell has been a force. Nkemdiche has been great when healthy.

But Antonio Conner might be the best player on the team already. I don't know if there is anything he can't do. He plays the husky position but was manned up on Odell Beckham in the second half of the LSU game. Just watch him play, I know we don't get a ton of exposure but these freshmen are special. I will make a thread on them and probably get flamed, but the world needs to know.
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 11:53 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
*Mike Williams FR WR Clemson: Really standout freshman, impressive physically and has a quickness to him that is rare for his size. Should be a superstar in the future in that Clemson offense.
This one caught my eye, simply because I'm not sure where this came from. I'm not saying Mike Williams will or won't be a good player for Clemson, but he only had two catches in garbage time, so I'm wondering what you saw from that that made him a standout. Surprised you elaborated on him but not someone like Marquez North, who I think had a tremendous day and shows a lot more potential.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 12:13 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

Quote:
Want to talk bad QB play, Andrew Hendrix from Notre Dame, as a senior is absolutely terrible. How can a school like Notre Dame have him as a backup QB? Is there really no one else? Sure the hole Golson thing but Hendrix is just a joke of a player and is not even worth having on the field, makes Tommy Rees look like Joe Montana. They better hope he is not injured for long.
Kiel transferred just before the whole golson thing. Hendrix was our #4 of 4 going into the season

that being said, that was bad QB play for the #4 of a high school team

- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
Old 10-22-2013, 12:55 PM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, and a lot of people said that early on about Kirk Cousins, that he was not worth talking about. Kessler is not a star, might never be but has some tools I think worth looking at and still has plenty of time to develop if he beats out the tough competition soon to be around him at USC.

Kirk Cousins doesn't have a noodle for an arm.
Old 10-22-2013, 01:09 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I really wouldn't be surprised if Max Browne beat him out next year anyways, so it wont really matter.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 10-22-2013, 01:36 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
I really wouldn't be surprised if Max Browne beat him out next year anyways, so it wont really matter.
Max Browne can really throw the ball. If he can't beat out those guys they have there now he might as well hang it up.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 02:20 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
They could always burn Zaire's RS if Rees is out.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 02:43 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
They could always burn Zaire's RS if Rees is out.
just reported rees is cleared to play this saturday. They really dont want to burn Zaires redshirt as not doing so gives them a great situation after golson with Zaire, Kiser and whoever they sign in the 2015 class vying for at least 2 years of being a starter

- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
Old 10-22-2013, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Max Browne can really throw the ball. If he can't beat out those guys they have there now he might as well hang it up.
Chris Peterson+Max Browne would be killer.

I can dream...:(
Old 10-22-2013, 04:30 PM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post

When is Max Browne transferring to Boise?
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 04:34 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
When is Max Browne transferring to Boise?
************ do you read?

And with word coming from BSU that CP is saying he is ready to move on, I like our chances.

Quote: