Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 09-06-2013, 01:44 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My guess is both teams didn't like the idea of being 0-1 before the middle of September.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 07:58 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Campanero just got his first Wes Welker comparison and the game hasn't even started.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 08:21 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't forget the night game Stanford v San Jose St. I'm mildly worried. San Jose St has come a long way and I'm don't know what we have on offense. New starters at RB, both WR spots, and both TE spots. That great OL recruiting class should be working in now though. Hogan has some work to do. A great test for Fales as well and should give scouts some good tape vs a top defense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 08:28 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
Don't forget the night game Stanford v San Jose St. I'm mildly worried. San Jose St has come a long way and I'm don't know what we have on offense. New starters at RB, both WR spots, and both TE spots. That great OL recruiting class should be working in now though. Hogan has some work to do. A great test for Fales as well and should give scouts some good tape vs a top defense.
Fales struggled against Sacramento State with his accuracy. I wonder how much he misses the old system he played in. This game is huge for him.

Looking forward to seeing Hogan play a full season, really intrigued by him.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 08:50 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boston College has a really solid offense. They have legitimate talent at QB, WR and RB. I know it's just Wake but they are definitely a team that can play plus as always they have some big boys up front on the O-line.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 09-06-2013, 09:11 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rettig is legit as ****. So glad they finally flipped the coaching staff. I loved Spaz's D, but he was never HC material. Ran the team into the ground.

I don't recall a receiver as good as Amidon playing for BC. Gunnell was good, but he was good because he was smart and worked hard. Amidon is just naturally good.
Old 09-06-2013, 09:24 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nikita Whitlock? Someone let a girl play football? Jason Whitlock's kin?
Old 09-06-2013, 09:29 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Campanero just got his first Wes Welker comparison and the game hasn't even started.
You heard it here first.
Old 09-06-2013, 09:35 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
You heard it here first.
Just as long as you don't compare every white WR to Wes.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 09-06-2013, 09:44 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Just as long as you don't compare every white WR to Wes.
Ok boss. I figured a short slot guy would fill the bill. Campanaro is actually stronger and faster than Welker so maybe it's a bad comparison.
Old 09-06-2013, 09:46 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Ok boss. I figured a short slot guy would fill the bill. Campanaro is actually stronger and faster than Welker so maybe it's a bad comparison.
What about the guy on the other side of the field - Amidon.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 09-06-2013, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
What about the guy on the other side of the field - Amidon.
Danny Amendola?
Old 09-06-2013, 09:50 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Ugh Babylon

Alex Amidon for BC - he's pretty good, check him out.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 09-06-2013, 10:04 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wake Forest runs the weirdest offense
Old 09-06-2013, 10:09 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Wake Forest runs the weirdest offense
It hasn't worked for years (Riley Skinner years), but they still trot it out there...
Old 09-06-2013, 10:12 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Former big time recruit for Miami - RB Storm Johnson already has 4 rushing TD's through 1.5 games so far for UCF.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 09-06-2013, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Former big time recruit for Miami - RB Storm Johnson already has 4 rushing TD's through 1.5 games so far for UCF.
Yeah, I was pretty disappointed when he left. In hindsight, it wasn't a huge deal because Duke came aboard. (Although, a 1-2 punch of Duke and Storm would be electric.) I love seeing Strom do well, though.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 10:23 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Make that five.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 10:27 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also Bortles with the nation's longest streak without an INT. That is actually surprising becauwe he is kind of a gunslinger.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 09-06-2013, 10:28 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Make that five.
2-0 to be followed by Penn St. and South Carolina.

Lets see what your boy is made of.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 09-06-2013, 10:31 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

Wake Forest's offense went full ******

and then they throw the ball downfield. Don't understand why they don't do that more.
Old 09-06-2013, 10:32 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Wake's QB has a nice arm, but you can tell he is very uncomfortable in that option offense.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 09-06-2013, 10:33 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Also Bortles with the nation's longest streak without an INT. That is actually surprising becauwe he is kind of a gunslinger.
Yea don't understand how he isn't getting talked up more as a pro prospect.
Old 09-06-2013, 10:36 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Yea don't understand how he isn't getting talked up more as a pro prospect.
They will be after they beat Louisville.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 09-06-2013, 10:38 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

that was a great play by Campanaro to keep that play alive