Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Who will have the greater career?
RG3 6 5.41%
Wilson 12 10.81%
Kaepernick 16 14.41%
Luck 77 69.37%
Voters: 111. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-11-2013, 04:19 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
So what are you trying to say?
That Bradford is better than these other 4 guys based on what you think he might be capable of?
These guys have already accomplished things Bradford never will.

If he does some of them, then he could be part of this discussion.
As of now, he's in the discussion with Josh Freeman, Mark Sanchez, and almost Andy Dalton.
Whaaaaaaaaaaa? Dalton might not be considered "top tier" potential like Luck, RG3, Wilson and Colin. But he's still way ahead of Sanchez and Freeman. Dalton has out performed those two in every way possible.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 05:01 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
Whaaaaaaaaaaa? Dalton might not be considered "top tier" potential like Luck, RG3, Wilson and Colin. But he's still way ahead of Sanchez and Freeman. Dalton has out performed those two in every way possible.
He just chucks it up to AJ Green every time.
Sometimes he gets a big play, sometimes he gets an Int.

I love TCU, but Dalton's just a guy.

Look, people are trying to make cases for all kinds of young QBs.

These 4 who just started their starting careers last year are clearly head & shoulders above the others.

I'm amazed at how much higher people love Luck than Kaepernick, Wilson, and RG3.
RG3 I guess good be damaged goods with the knee, but.....
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 06:38 PM    (permalink
Guru
Rookie

Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wins are arbitrary as football is a team sport through and through. QB's can (and do) have a huge impact on results but to say that Bradford has x amount of wibst against the opposituon is just wrong. Just like any QB starting cast has to be taken into consideration. Along with that execution other variables have to be taken into the equation. OL, D, supporting cast, injuries, rust. It's not all cut and dry.

These guys are all good, and god willing, be good for years to come. It's an awfully good situation for the NFL cause they have these studs, older studs, and newer studs coming into the league creating a more dynamic group of individuals and already it seems (with the exception of few teams) that the team behind the franchise QB is more important than the QB themselves (this wasn't always the case). That's why I'm not behind one QB. Luck and RG3 have the worst supporting casts IMHO with RG3's situation being worse because of cap hit and his injury.

While I think Kaep has the best chance of being the best player of the bunch, I still feel like he's playing with a stacked deck. Luck is the best of the bunch to me, at least right now, and I think that RG3 is the most talented (if he's healthy, has a supporting cast, and is capable of doing what he did last year) but if he if these guys faulter n RG3 prevails I won't be shocked.

Last edited by Guru : 09-11-2013 at 07:01 PM.
Guru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 11:05 PM    (permalink
ViperVisor
Pro Bowler

ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/96...s-become-great
Our experts rank five stars and predict which one will burn the brightest
Old 09-12-2013, 02:49 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm amazed at how much higher people love Luck than Kaepernick, Wilson, and RG3.
Luck was the best prospect and hasn't done anything really to knock him from the top spot. No real weaknesses in his game and is a great leader. In my eyes he is shouldering a much heavier burden than the others and still producing wins just the same. He is making a bunch of good comeback wins already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 08:06 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperVisor View Post
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/96...s-become-great
Our experts rank five stars and predict which one will burn the brightest
The Bottom Line

Rankings: 1. Luck 2. Griffin 3. Wilson 4. Kaepernick 5. Newton

Wow, Jaworski, the QB Guru, would beg to differ if the possible GOAT is ranked among today's youngsters.

I think all 4 of those guys are legit special, so depending on health and supporting casts, and bottom-line playoff results, the end game could be any order when all is said and done.
Newton hasn't gotten that team close to the playoffs yet so he's a distant 5th until further notice.
Old 09-12-2013, 08:32 AM    (permalink
Phins827
Rookie

Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why isn't Tannehill on here? I'd still say Luck or Wilson, but I'd take Tannehill over Kaepernick or RG3. And WAY over Cam. And people are talking about adding Pryor?
Phins827 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 08:53 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phins827 View Post
Why isn't Tannehill on here? I'd still say Luck or Wilson, but I'd take Tannehill over Kaepernick or RG3.
TANNEHILL 2012
GMS: 16
COMP: 58%
TD: 12
INT: 13
YDS: 3,294
RAT: 76.1

Now see Kaepernick and Griffin, and don't tell me Griffin had some all-star cast of receivers.

I like Tannehill, the former receiver at TX A&M.... but let's talk about what guys have actually done, accomplished. Tannehill hasn't accomplished sh*t yet. All those other guys did a lot.
Old 09-12-2013, 09:17 AM    (permalink
Phins827
Rookie

Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
TANNEHILL 2012
GMS: 16
COMP: 58%
TD: 12
INT: 13
YDS: 3,294
RAT: 76.1

Now see Kaepernick and Griffin, and don't tell me Griffin had some all-star cast of receivers.

I like Tannehill, the former receiver at TX A&M.... but let's talk about what guys have actually done, accomplished. Tannehill hasn't accomplished sh*t yet. All those other guys did a lot.
See Griffin, who in his rookie season, already tore his ACL, which had already been torn in college. I severely question his ability to stay healthy. So yeah, I'd take Tannehill before him
Phins827 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 09:18 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I rank Tannehill right about where I rank Bradford. And that's just below these 4.

1. Luck
2. Kaepernick
3a. Wilson
3b. RG3
5a. Tannehill
5b. Bradford

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 09:39 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Long-term, I think Tannehill could make his way into the conversation, maybe even by season's end. However, right now, basing off last season, Wilson, Luck, Kaep, and RGIII have accomplished more. I have some questions about all of those QBs other than Luck and their long-term viability but I was tongue-in-cheek joking when I said Tannehill earlier in the thread.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 11:53 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The Bottom Line

Rankings: 1. Luck 2. Griffin 3. Wilson 4. Kaepernick 5. Newton

Wow, Jaworski, the QB Guru, would beg to differ if the possible GOAT is ranked among today's youngsters.

I think all 4 of those guys are legit special, so depending on health and supporting casts, and bottom-line playoff results, the end game could be any order when all is said and done.
Newton hasn't gotten that team close to the playoffs yet so he's a distant 5th until further notice.
You can't be serious. You mean the same Ron Jaworski that said that Matt Ryan and Joe Flacco are better than Drew Brees?
I think that Kaepernick is better than Wilson don't get me wrong but I think that a healthy Griffin or Luck win the super bowl if they are on San Francisco.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 01:22 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Kaep but I want to wait for a full season with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 05:02 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He just chucks it up to AJ Green every time.
Sometimes he gets a big play, sometimes he gets an Int.

I love TCU, but Dalton's just a guy.

Look, people are trying to make cases for all kinds of young QBs.

These 4 who just started their starting careers last year are clearly head & shoulders above the others.

This is such a cop-out argument. Dalton still gets the ball to Green -- and even if that is considered an easy task, people have made several excuses for good receivers in the guise of "he just doesn't have anyone to get him the ball".

I'm NOT arguing that Dalton should be in the mix with Luck, Kaepernick, Wilson or RG3. All of those guys have potential that far exceeds Dalton's. But Dalton has still out performed the guys who are struggling to keep their jobs. Putting him in the same list as Sanchez or Freeman is ridiculous, based on performance alone. Even Bradford (who could, one day, end up being a superior QB) has been out performed by Dalton.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 05:18 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1a Luck
1b Kaepernick
3 Wilson
4 Newton
5 RG3
6 Tannehill
7 Dalton
8 Bradford
9 Freeman
10 Sanchez

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 05:28 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
1a Luck
1b Kaepernick
3 Wilson
4 Newton
5 RG3
6 Tannehill
7 Dalton
8 Bradford
9 Freeman
10 Sanchez
Did you really just list Sanchez ahead of Stafford?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 11:10 PM    (permalink
mrjono
Rookie

mrjono is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mrjono is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mrjono is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mrjono is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mrjono is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mrjono is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mrjono is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mrjono is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mrjono is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mrjono is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mrjono is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd take Bradford over everyone except Luck. Here's how I'd rank them:
Luck
Bradford
Wilson

Wide Gap

Newton
RG3
Kaep

RG3 and Kaep's games aren't sustainable for numerous reasons. They're be figured out just like the wildcat was. They could develop into classic pocket passers but I'm much less confident of them doing that than Bradford, Luck or Wilson.
mrjono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 11:16 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phins827 View Post
Why isn't Tannehill on here? I'd still say Luck or Wilson, but I'd take Tannehill over Kaepernick or RG3. And WAY over Cam. And people are talking about adding Pryor?
Because Tannehill hasn't done anything. Kaepernick already looks better than Tannehill ever will be at every single level. Why would you take Tannehill over Kaepernick?

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Last edited by Ness : 09-12-2013 at 11:23 PM.
Ness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 11:24 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjono View Post
I'd take Bradford over everyone except Luck. Here's how I'd rank them:
Luck
Bradford
Wilson

Wide Gap

Newton
RG3
Kaep

RG3 and Kaep's games aren't sustainable for numerous reasons. They're be figured out just like the wildcat was. They could develop into classic pocket passers but I'm much less confident of them doing that than Bradford, Luck or Wilson.
I'm a Rams fan and I think your a little crazy, and how is Kaep in the wide gap and behind everyone else?

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 12:07 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
I'm a Rams fan and I think your a little crazy, and how is Kaep in the wide gap and behind everyone else?
He obviously doesn't realize he threw for over 400 yards this weekend without relying on the R/O.
Old 09-13-2013, 12:11 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kaepernick was averaging 10.6 yards per attempt in that game. He looked like he could have thrown for 500 yards in that contest the way things were going. We'll see what he does against the Seahawks who have a better secondary.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 12:24 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some of these posts are ao gtdamn funny and so pro football section.

Bradford above Wilson Kaep Newton and RG3? hahaha

Tannehill is one I like but he's not with those guys either, I'd put him somewhere around Cam though, maybe a step below.

J-Mike's arguments against Dalton are also terrible. He's not in this tier for sure but the kid is a fine QB.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 12:47 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
He obviously doesn't realize he threw for over 400 yards this weekend without relying on the R/O.
Against zero pass rush and the worst secondary ever. Kaepernick is really good, but it's not because he threw for 400 yards against the Packers.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 12:52 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post
Did you really just list Sanchez ahead of Stafford?
Lol I forgot they were in the same draft, I'd probably put Stafford inbetween Newton and RG3

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 01:06 AM    (permalink
Prime Time
Rookie

Prime Time could make a wolverine purr.Prime Time could make a wolverine purr.Prime Time could make a wolverine purr.Prime Time could make a wolverine purr.Prime Time could make a wolverine purr.Prime Time could make a wolverine purr.Prime Time could make a wolverine purr.Prime Time could make a wolverine purr.

Really? Now Tannehill is being mentioned with these guys? Who's next Blaine Gabbert because he's also young?

Prime Time is offline   Reply With Quote