Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 10-06-2013, 06:37 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, Marcus Cooper. Do like...
Old 10-06-2013, 09:39 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats on the win, ya'll! Didn't catch the game, but hopefully it was a good one and the Tits impressed ya. There are teams that I don't mind losing to just cause I love their fans on here, so I definitely found the loss today easy to handle (unlike the Vols game yesterday...). Glad ya'll are having a great season, and hope it continues! Good luck!

ER-IC! BER-RY!
CLAP! CLAP! CLAPCLAPCLAP!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 11:32 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Congrats on the win, ya'll! Didn't catch the game, but hopefully it was a good one and the Tits impressed ya. There are teams that I don't mind losing to just cause I love their fans on here, so I definitely found the loss today easy to handle (unlike the Vols game yesterday...). Glad ya'll are having a great season, and hope it continues! Good luck!

ER-IC! BER-RY!
CLAP! CLAP! CLAPCLAPCLAP!
Way to be a stand up guy as always, TH.

I was impressed with the Titans for sure, and with the way the Chiefs played the first three quarters, I doubt we walk out of there with a W if Jake Locker is starting.

You guys got a great D there too, and you're building a great OL. Hopefully Locker is ok in the long run.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 11:55 PM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Titans look like their gonna be fire with that receiving corps before too long, and if Locker has turned a corner...look out! Stud defense too.

As far as the Chiefs go, both Stephenson and Fisher need to get better. The entire offensive line needs to get better. I get it that the Titans have a good defense but the OL hasn't played well yet.

I love the Donnie Avery signing and who knew the Chiefs would pull a gem off the trash heap like Marcus Cooper? Kid looks like a player.

Where would the Chiefs be had they not traded for Alex Smith? Hindsight being what it is, Geno would have been a disaster for this team this year.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 12:25 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fisher had been improving before he got hurt, and Stephenson was downright terrible today. I want Fish back in the lineup. There is nothing better than game experience.

Old 10-07-2013, 03:08 AM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good game, Poe is teh sex, but just think how big of a blow out the Chiefs would've had if they traded for Justin Gage!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 10:41 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
Good game, Poe is teh sex, but just think how big of a blow out the Chiefs would've had if they traded for Justin Gage!
I tried to convince the Chiefs brass! Over and over! They weren't hearin it. :(

Old 10-07-2013, 01:36 PM    (permalink
onejayhawk
Veteran

onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagewarrior View Post
Titans look like their gonna be fire with that receiving corps before too long, and if Locker has turned a corner...look out! Stud defense too.

As far as the Chiefs go, both Stephenson and Fisher need to get better. The entire offensive line needs to get better. I get it that the Titans have a good defense but the OL hasn't played well yet.

I love the Donnie Avery signing and who knew the Chiefs would pull a gem off the trash heap like Marcus Cooper? Kid looks like a player.

Where would the Chiefs be had they not traded for Alex Smith? Hindsight being what it is, Geno would have been a disaster for this team this year.
Through 4 games, footballoutsiders rate the Chiefs' OL at #9 for the run, but #21 for the pass.
http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/ol

Cooper was not off the trash heep. the 49ers were trying to sneak him onto their PS.

J

Ad Super Bowl per Aspera
onejayhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 02:17 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just saw this stat. QB rating when throwing at Sean Smith: 39.3. When throwing at Marcus Cooper a mind boggling 9.8..NINE POINT FRAKING EIGHT QB RATING VS Cooper!!!
Old 10-09-2013, 01:03 AM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onejayhawk View Post
Through 4 games, footballoutsiders rate the Chiefs' OL at #9 for the run, but #21 for the pass.
http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/ol

Cooper was not off the trash heep. the 49ers were trying to sneak him onto their PS.

J
Without looking at the stats, I'd have to say most of the Chiefs run production comes from Alex Smith's scrambling and Jamaal Charles running outside to the left behind Branden Albert. The interior OL gets no push up the middle. The pass ranking seems legit, a less mobile QB would lower that number though.
Old 10-09-2013, 08:48 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Donald Stephenson has no business starting. We need Fisher back in the lineup. He's losing valuable reps.

Old 10-09-2013, 01:52 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Default Week 6: Raiders AT Chiefs (RAIDER WEEK)

Discuss the upcoming game here.

If the Chiefs only win two games a season, I want them to both be against Oakland. I hope we come out, start fast, and make sure we don't underestimate them. Gotta contain Pryor, but we've gotta win this one.

Old 10-09-2013, 02:01 PM    (permalink
TheMatriculator
Veteran

TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Donald Stephenson has no business starting. We need Fisher back in the lineup. He's losing valuable reps.
I just listened to Andy on radio. Fisher is back at practice. He should be ready to go this weekend. Andy turned the report on Kelce over to the trainer. Kelce had a "microfracture procedure"yesterday. The trained didn't say but I'm guessing that means "see ya next year."
TheMatriculator is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 04:57 AM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatriculator View Post
I just listened to Andy on radio. Fisher is back at practice. He should be ready to go this weekend. Andy turned the report on Kelce over to the trainer. Kelce had a "microfracture procedure"yesterday. The trained didn't say but I'm guessing that means "see ya next year."
Granted it's been about 8 years so medical advancements could have changed this, but microfracture surgery is painful and risky. It involves cracking the head of the lower leg bones open and letting bone marrow leak out to form new cartilage. If it works you're good to go but if it doesn't you essentially just fractured your leg right under your knee. I watched a guy rehab his knee from that procedure for a year in college and eventually retire because the pain was so bad. I wouldn't let any of my kids do that.
Old 10-10-2013, 05:00 AM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

Beating the Raiders would be the first home victory against the Raiders in what? 7 years? Time to break that streak and extend the winning streak to 6.
Old 10-10-2013, 01:38 PM    (permalink
onejayhawk
Veteran

onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Beating the Raiders would be the first home victory against the Raiders in what? 7 years? Time to break that streak and extend the winning streak to 6.
The Chiefs last shutout win, in 2011, was against Oakland--at the Coliseum. We won there in 2009 as well, but you make a good point. The Pirates have won here 6 straight. The Chiefs won about 10 straight, both houses, in the middle part of the last decade.

J

Ad Super Bowl per Aspera
Old 10-10-2013, 01:39 PM    (permalink
onejayhawk
Veteran

Quote:
The Chiefs last shutout win, in 2011, was against Oakland--at the Coliseum. We won there in 2009 as well, but you make a good point. The Pirates have won here 6 straight. The Chiefs won about 10 straight, both houses, in the middle part of the last decade.

J

Ad Super Bowl per Aspera
Old 10-10-2013, 02:30 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The people that think the Chiefs are going to trade for Tony Gonzalez are hilarious.
Old 10-10-2013, 04:09 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
The people that think the Chiefs are going to trade for Tony Gonzalez are hilarious.
HEY!! Stop being logical and let me dream!!
Old 10-10-2013, 04:10 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

So Houston was cleared to practice but not cleared to play in a game yet. Practicing is a great first step though, so I hope that means he's available for Sunday.

We'll need him to contain on the edge and try to limit Pryors runs.

Old 10-10-2013, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
HEY!! Stop being logical and let me dream!!
I was referring to people on the radio and other sites but keep dreaming.

He is in my top 5 of favorite Chiefs ever but I have a better shot of playing for the Chiefs this season than Gonzo.
Old 10-12-2013, 02:17 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Anyone else a lot more worried about this Raiders team than they were about the Titans or is that just me?

The Raiders ALWAYS play us tough and I'm worried they're going to sneak out with a win tomorrow. Meh.

Old 10-12-2013, 04:45 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Anyone else a lot more worried about this Raiders team than they were about the Titans or is that just me?

The Raiders ALWAYS play us tough and I'm worried they're going to sneak out with a win tomorrow. Meh.
The Chiefs haven't beat the Raiders in KC since 2006 and like you said the Raiders always play them tough.

I think Pryor is going to make some big plays with his legs.

I believe the Chiefs will win in the end but it is going to be alot closer than people think.
Old 10-13-2013, 01:34 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Eric Fisher.

Old 10-13-2013, 01:37 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

We knew this would be a tough game and so far it is. I'd love for the Chiefs to come out fired up in the second half, and for the love of god, SOMEONE SPY PRYOR.