Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 12-08-2013, 05:31 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

most complete team win this year. Yes I know it's Washington but good teams take care of teams they should and that's what KC did
Old 12-08-2013, 08:30 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well that was enjoyable to watch, wasn't it?

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 12:21 AM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onejayhawk View Post
The Chiefs have nothing to play for but pride. They have all but locked up the #5 seed, but are virtually eliminated in the division race. A win this week clinches the playoff spot.

I think they win this easily and beat Oakland to finish 11-5.

J
I'll settle for 12-4 cause San Diego is tough, but I hope they aren't backing into the playoffs with a 2 game losing streak. I'd be surprised if they couldn't beat Indy at Arrowhead, especially since it seems they'll be making a visit to Indy in the playoffs.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 12:29 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagewarrior View Post
I'll settle for 12-4 cause San Diego is tough, but I hope they aren't backing into the playoffs with a 2 game losing streak. I'd be surprised if they couldn't beat Indy at Arrowhead, especially since it seems they'll be making a visit to Indy in the playoffs.
This is where it gets a bit interesting. Do you go out there with your full gameplan or do you chill and wait for the rematch? If you're all but guaranteed to play them, I think you run a bunch of vanilla formations and plays.

Old 12-09-2013, 12:31 AM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, I feel like maybe the Chiefs played with their 2014 offensive line yesterday. Maybe flip-flop Stephenson and Fisher, maybe. Schwartz in there for Asamoah has solidified things pretty significantly from what I can see. Which is disappointing because I was very high on Asamoah. I was hoping to see Kush and Watkins get in the game and see if they could get any push against the Skins. I remember Watkins looked good in the preseason.
Old 12-09-2013, 12:33 AM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
This is where it gets a bit interesting. Do you go out there with your full gameplan or do you chill and wait for the rematch? If you're all but guaranteed to play them, I think you run a bunch of vanilla formations and plays.
At this point of the season they've pretty much got their playbook on film already, and I think there's a ton to be said of having momentum on your side going into the playoffs. The Chiefs will be playing the Chargers in the last week, a tough Chargers team with nothing to play for but to knock the Chiefs off their high horse, you need all the wins you can get.

Worry about adding wrinkles for the 2nd Colts game after the Chargers. Get all the wins you can, now.
Old 12-14-2013, 09:15 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Default Week 15: Chiefs AT Raiders

I hope we dominate these guys worse than we did the Redskins. If we only win two games a year I want them to both be against Oakland.

Old 12-14-2013, 11:48 AM    (permalink
onejayhawk
Veteran

onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ANY hope of winning the division starts with thumping the Raiders, as if we needed motivation.

J

Ad Super Bowl per Aspera
onejayhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 06:57 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

That was kind of frustrating to watch there in the 2nd/3rd, but we dominated the 4th quarter. Good team win.

Also Jamaal Charles is kind of a badass.

Old 12-15-2013, 07:22 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chiefs actually showed some mental toughness today. After OAK got it to 4 they responded very well and finished them off in the 4th QTR
Old 12-21-2013, 11:16 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Default Week 16: Colts AT Chiefs

So, does anyone think the Broncos are gunna drop one to the Texans or Raiders? Me neither.

I want to get some work in, and I want to win, but not at the expense of health.

Old 12-22-2013, 10:28 AM    (permalink
SoCalBam
Veteran

SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
So, does anyone think the Broncos are gunna drop one to the Texans or Raiders? Me neither.

I want to get some work in, and I want to win, but not at the expense of health.
Play, stay hot and get Charles out as soon as it is in the bag is what I want for Christmas.
SoCalBam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 03:34 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Well, that was tough to watch.

Old 12-22-2013, 06:14 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Meaningless game next week then one and done in the playoffs.
Old 12-22-2013, 07:51 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Meaningless game next week then one and done in the playoffs.
You've been extra emo this year and I really don't get why. Would you prefer to go back to 2-14? To a Romeo Crennel coached team? Christ, how about a little enthusiasm for a team that went from 2-14 to 11 wins in a single year?

Old 12-23-2013, 12:54 AM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

I understand where he is coming from. The Chiefs took advantage of a last place schedule and feasted upon some bad backup quarterbacks and rookie offensive tackles to roll out to that 9-0 start. Which is what they should do. Against any meaningful quarterbacks, though, the Chiefs have been exposed.

It's been a fun and exciting year, and the Chiefs are much better off with this management team and this coaching staff then they have been in maybe the last decade, but I think they are 2 years away from serious contention. I say that because they are looking at a 2nd place schedule for next season, and they won't be playing the sad sack AFC South or NFC East next year. It's gonna be a tough go.