Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-20-2013, 11:07 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Their run game is ridiculously good bc of McCoy. Not their spread.

Their run game always looks amazing and has always looked amazing when they gave it to McCoy. The scheme doesn't make it any better.

If it was scheme then why is Bryce Brown not playing as well as he did last year? Wouldn't it open up for him too?

McCoy is just a beast.
Old 09-20-2013, 11:31 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breed View Post
You guys got lucky. Your head coach is our sloopy seconds.
lewlewlewlwelwewel.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 11:41 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shady is great, but he's been putting up Adrian Peterson numbers through three weeks. He averaged 4.6 yards per carry through his first four seasons and he's averaging 6.4 this year.

The problem with the Eagles offense is not Chip Kelly or his scheme. The problem is that Mike Vick is a turnover machine. The Eagles have had no problem moving the football (third in the league in yards per game), they've just turned the ball over too much.

The overreaction to the Eagles' first game was bad, but the overreaction to yesterday's game has been worse. We've been hearing for a long time about how awful and sloppy Thursday night football games have been but somehow this game is different. Every other team that plays on Thursday is just sloppy because they only had three days in between games, but in the Eagles case Chip Kelly sucks and has already been figured out.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 11:43 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah so you have a turnover QB who always has been one and you want the ball in his hands for more plays than normal? Thats certainly Chip's fault.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 11:45 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
The overreaction to the Eagles' first game was bad, but the overreaction to yesterday's game has been worse. We've been hearing for a long time about how awful and sloppy Thursday night football games have been but somehow this game is different. Every other team that plays on Thursday is just sloppy because they only had three days in between games, but in the Eagles case Chip Kelly sucks and has already been figured out.
It kinda feels like it has already been figured out. The Chargers did it. The Redskins hunkered down after halftime, and the Chiefs knew what to do from start to finish. What else is there to figure out?

Old 09-20-2013, 11:46 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Every other team that plays on Thursday is just sloppy because they only had three days in between games.
Brace yourself for Browns Bills.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 11:46 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The turnovers are one thing, but you're missing the deeper analysis of the coverage vs Philly last night.

There was no confusion. They had an answer for every option. No one was open all night.

Other than Shady magic in a bottle they couldn't do **** on offense, and that was largely because of a brilliant defensive gameplan and great execution by the players.

In the first 2 weeks we saw defenses absolutely confused by this offense. KC was not confused at all. And the tempo was greatly reduced because of the defense's ability to get stops.

Not to mention they also did an excellent job of attacking their pass protection schemes.
Old 09-20-2013, 11:49 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 1m

49ers OLB Aldon Smith was arrested at 7 a.m. today under suspicion of DUI, according to San Jose Police.

wat you doin Aldon.

Old 09-20-2013, 11:50 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

7 AM? Jeez.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 11:50 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Him and Von are having a race to see who can throw away their careers quicker.
Old 09-20-2013, 11:53 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Him and Von are having a race to see who can throw away their careers quicker.
Smith is a much drunker and more productive driver than Miller - 9er fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 11:54 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So the question with IND @ SF isn't will the Colts lose, it's how badly they'll lose. I'm sure the 9ers are irritated over last week and will take it out on us. I expect Kaep to run for over 100 and make Erik Walden look stupid again. Great signing there, Grigson!

I hope our offense at least shows some growth and Richardson has a good day. But with Harbaugh's familiarity with both Luck and the OC Pep Hamilton I'm not expecting a lot.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 11:59 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 1m

49ers OLB Aldon Smith was arrested at 7 a.m. today under suspicion of DUI, according to San Jose Police.

wat you doin Aldon.
I wonder if he fired his guns at the sky when the cops came to get them to leave his car.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 12:01 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
So the question with IND @ SF isn't will the Colts lose, it's how badly they'll lose. I'm sure the 9ers are irritated over last week and will take it out on us. I expect Kaep to run for over 100 and make Erik Walden look stupid again. Great signing there, Grigson!

I hope our offense at least shows some growth and Richardson has a good day. But with Harbaugh's familiarity with both Luck and the OC Pep Hamilton I'm not expecting a lot.
I think thats key. If you can get richardson going I think it will be a good game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 12:06 PM    (permalink
VernonLawson89
Veteran

VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aldon didn't just get pulled over, he also crashed his car. SMH
Old 09-20-2013, 12:11 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
It kinda feels like it has already been figured out. The Chargers did it. The Redskins hunkered down after halftime, and the Chiefs knew what to do from start to finish. What else is there to figure out?
The Chargers figured out the Eagles? I guess they only gave up 30 points and 500 yards of offense. I also wouldn't say the Redskins had it figured out after halftime. The Eagles significantly slowed down their pace after going up 33-0 and only attempted four passes in the second half. They weren't figured out, they just spent most of the second half running clock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
The turnovers are one thing, but you're missing the deeper analysis of the coverage vs Philly last night.
You're right, I did not really analyze the coverage last night. However, did the Chiefs really have the Eagles offense figured out or did they take away the pass at the expense of the run? The defense locked down the receivers very well, but they were totally gashed on the ground. Giving up 260 yards at more than 9 yards a pop isn't anything to be proud of.

We'll see, give it some time. I wasn't one of those people who thought Kelly revolutionized the NFL after week one, but it's just as ridiculous to dismiss him after week three. The fact that the Chiefs locked down the Eagles passing game doesn't really mean anything to me. Teams are going to make adjustments to the Eagles offense and then Chip will make adjustments of his own.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 12:19 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sweet, maybe Goodell will suspend Aldon Smith, or he'll be stuck in jail, or something, before the Colts/9ers game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
I think thats key. If you can get richardson going I think it will be a good game.
If we can get the D on their heels not knowing what is coming next, and especially if Smith misses the game, Luck, Richardson, Wayne, and Hilton could do some serious damage.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 12:22 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post

Meh. I'm actually worried about Luck throwing against our secondary. And we don't even know if Eric Reid will be playing.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 12:28 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
is that like a 'huehuehue'?
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 12:30 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
Brace yourself for Browns Bills.
That game will be hideous.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 12:31 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My take away from last nights game:

Alex Smith is doing nothing to remove his "captain checkdown" status. One of the most interesting developments of the night was the Eagles neglect to adjust to the crossing routes by Donnie Avery.

Let's not act like the Chiefs O has been anything special, and they didn't play like it last night. 7 of their points was on a pick 6 and another 3 was on field position from a muffed punt. They couldn't move the ball several times with excellent field position.

Mike Vick didn't look great last night, but it's not because the offense has been figured out. It's because they played a relatively good Defense, with solid corners and great outside pass rushers, and Poe was getting good pressure up the middle as well. Factor in Reid knowing Mike Vicks strength and weaknesses, and it's clear Andy Reid was able to use his knowledge to put Vick in bad situations.

Both rookie OT's did not played well. For Fisher I noticed poor footwork a lot. It was like he was still wanting to play LT from the RT position, allowing the defender to get inside. Johnson played RT @ times in college, and I didn't pay as much attention to him so I am not sure where his problems start.

I still see a 9-7, 10-6 team in the Chiefs. They can't check down to Jamaal and ignore Bowe like they did last night and win a lot of games.
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 12:32 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aldon Smith is such an idiot. Hopefully he doesn't end up being a waste.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 12:37 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well at least we have Corey Lemonier as the backup who looked like a menace in the preseason. If Aldon can't go he'll see some action.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 12:42 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
The Chargers figured out the Eagles? I guess they only gave up 30 points and 500 yards of offense. I also wouldn't say the Redskins had it figured out after halftime. The Eagles significantly slowed down their pace after going up 33-0 and only attempted four passes in the second half. They weren't figured out, they just spent most of the second half running clock.

You're right, I did not really analyze the coverage last night. However, did the Chiefs really have the Eagles offense figured out or did they take away the pass at the expense of the run? The defense locked down the receivers very well, but they were totally gashed on the ground. Giving up 260 yards at more than 9 yards a pop isn't anything to be proud of.

We'll see, give it some time. I wasn't one of those people who thought Kelly revolutionized the NFL after week one, but it's just as ridiculous to dismiss him after week three. The fact that the Chiefs locked down the Eagles passing game doesn't really mean anything to me. Teams are going to make adjustments to the Eagles offense and then Chip will make adjustments of his own.
You can't stop everything. I think a lot of that output on the ground was due to them playing a lot of man coverage in the secondary, Vick had lanes to scramble.

But ultimately, the strategy was effective, they scored 16 points which was well below their average of the first 2 games.

This is a work in progress, and I have no doubt that Chip will throw new wrinkles in, but from what I've seen so far, I'm honestly a little underwhelmed. It's just too simple of a playbook.

It's almost like they run the same 6 combo plays over and over again.
Old 09-20-2013, 12:43 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

If I'm a Colts fan, my main concern with Richardson would be this:

If he couldn't run behind the Browns OL, why is he magically going to run behind the Colts OL?

Now having Luck and Reggie and TY will help open up the box, sure, but his poor vision could be a problem in Indy. I'm curious to see how it plays out.