Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-23-2013, 05:12 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Thanks for letting us all know what an awful, awful human being you are. Mila Kunis is one of the most attractive celebrities around.
I actually have to explain my joke to you? Read the second paragraph. The joke is that I'm looking at a cartoon character voiced by Mila and I think it's actually her. In this joke I'm supposed to be an idiot, but I obviously found a real one.
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 05:13 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Pro Bowler

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
I actually have to explain my joke to you? Read the second paragraph. The joke is that I'm looking at a cartoon character voiced by Mila and I think it's actually her. In this joke I'm supposed to be an idiot, but I obviously found a real one.
YOU DON'T JOKE ABOUT MILA KUNIS.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 05:14 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm actually pretty happy with the Ravens OL. They would look a lot better on pass plays if recievers could get open more often. The talent across the line is there but they are under performing currently. We need to establish more of a run game behind them and go PA off it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 05:24 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Chiefs OL should be better than they are, but they're playing like crap atm.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 05:29 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
The Chiefs OL should be better than they are, but they're playing like crap atm.
Do you still wish they'd drafted Geno? Just curious. I remember you being insistent that they didn't need another tackle and needed a new quarterback, so I want to know what you think after 3 games where Fisher's struggled a bit, Alex Smith has looked pretty decent and Geno's been all over the place in New York.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 05:30 PM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Packers are not starting a single OL that was drafted prior to the 4th round. Both tackles and the center were UDFAs. OL coach Campen gets a lot of flack but considering the talent level he has been provided and that Rodgers isn't yet a vegetable, he can't be doing all that bad.
TimmG6376 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 05:37 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There might not be a worse starter in the league than our LG Colin Brown. I expected to miss Levitre but I think "What the ****?" is the only appropriate response to watching this guy play. He's been the assumed starter since April, too. Horrid.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 05:53 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
Do you still wish they'd drafted Geno? Just curious. I remember you being insistent that they didn't need another tackle and needed a new quarterback, so I want to know what you think after 3 games where Fisher's struggled a bit, Alex Smith has looked pretty decent and Geno's been all over the place in New York.
Do I still wish they had drafted him #1? Not with hindsight and seeing where he ended up, but I would have probably preferred to go Fisher -> Geno instead of Fisher and trading for Alex Smith.

Don't get me wrong Alex Smith has played well so far and limited the turnovers, but I don't see much of a future there, and that was always my biggest concern.

The biggest need for this team is still QB, and it will be until they draft someone and develop him to be a long term solution/starter for us.

Old 09-23-2013, 05:54 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
There might not be a worse starter in the league than our LG Colin Brown. I expected to miss Levitre but I think "What the ****?" is the only appropriate response to watching this guy play. He's been the assumed starter since April, too. Horrid.
Some players should just be backups. I wonder why he was handed the starting job when they have Doug Legursky on the bench. I guess that's what happens when you take coaches from a mediocre college team (Syracuse) and let one of them be a HC and the other a OC in the NFL. Of course, the jury is still out on E.J. Manuel.

Wow, the Cardinals lost both their starting edge linebackers for the season. It looks like another long season in Phoenix. The good news is that John Abraham (who they were saving for passing downs) and Matt Shaughnessy both have starting experience.
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 06:06 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
Some players should just be backups. I wonder why he was handed the starting job when they have Doug Legursky on the bench. I guess that's what happens when you take coaches from a mediocre college team (Syracuse) and let one of them be a HC and the other a OC in the NFL. Of course, the jury is still out on E.J. Manuel.

Wow, the Cardinals lost both their starting edge linebackers for the season. It looks like another long season in Phoenix. The good news is that John Abraham (who they were saving for passing downs) and Matt Shaughnessy both have starting experience.
He was not handed the starting job but Legursky (who is currently hurt) never beat him out for the nod. Wouldn't surprise me if they gave him a shot when he's able to go.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 06:06 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

eli got sacked 100 times, it's okay to hate our Oline
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 06:18 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
eli got sacked 100 times, it's okay to hate our Oline
Please remember that I love you when Justin Houston is destroying Eli. :(

Old 09-23-2013, 06:19 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
Yup. Classic Buffalo move.

Oh and Sam Young is just an awful, awful player and he was our #1 backup for RG yesterday.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."

Last edited by BallerT1215 : 09-23-2013 at 06:22 PM.
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 07:48 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pacman Jones, that's all.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 07:55 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Rooting for the Raiders makes me feel disgusting inside. How do Raiders fans do it?

Old 09-23-2013, 07:58 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Rooting for the Raiders makes me feel disgusting inside. How do Raiders fans do it?
Most of them started drinking at noon so there is that.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 07:59 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Pacman Jones, that's all.
The man. The legend.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 09-23-2013, 08:34 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
To be clear, Cutler isnít awaiting a final verdict on the debate on whether he would have been better off sliding. Heís glad he ran on the play and pleased he finished the scramble with such authority. And for the critics who want him to be safer and smarter in the future? An apology isnít coming.

ďIím sorry Iím not sorry,Ē Cutler said on his radio show Monday night on ESPN 1000 with Tom Waddle and Marc Silverman.
<3 Cutty <3
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I'm pretty sure it's not as bad as being a Chiefs fan.
Old 09-23-2013, 08:43 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xonraider View Post

I'm pretty sure it's not as bad as being a Chiefs fan.
I can guarantee you that it is much worse.

Old 09-23-2013, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Never change, Raiders. Never change. Death, taxes and the raiders jumping on hard counts.
Old 09-23-2013, 08:49 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Game...blouses.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 09-23-2013, 08:50 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Well this one is over. Thanks for nothing Raiders.

Old 09-23-2013, 08:58 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's a super weak offensive pass interference call.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 08:59 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
That's a super weak offensive pass interference call.
Yeah it really was.