Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-23-2013, 12:55 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
It was 13, by the way...although you may as well knock one off since it was on the 1 yard line.

...and really? Since when? We're allowed to make definitive statements about a guy based on 13 carries now?

I think you guys are really out of your minds here. I agree completely that the early prognosis isn't good and I wasn't even the biggest fan of Trent coming out, but it's absolutely crazy to start saying so and so is the better option on a 13 carry sample size. That's just...I'm sorry dude, that's just straight up asinine. I can't even wrap my head around that. Dude had been with the team for all of four days before that. He probably doesn't even know the offense yet. That obviously has less effect on a runningback than any other offensive skill position, but give the guy a few games at least. I could go through the lists of second string runners who have put up better numbers than starting backs with similar carry number in games through the first three weeks...but it feel entirely too silly that it even needs to be said/done.

As far as debating if he was worth a first round pick from Indy? I get that. Even if he goes nuts and puts up 1400 yards for the season(which he probably won't do), you could make a very good argument that a late first round pick has tons more potential value than even a Pro Bowl caliber runningback.
It's an overreaction by me. I won't deny that. I'm just projecting. Based on what I've seen in Cleveland and the early return in Indy, it doesn't look promising.

And honestly I don't buy the playbook argument. You run. It's not like he's running a route tree on a run play. Every run play is hey go run into the open lane and get yards. It's not like a pass play. If you get the rock you have to run through the open hole just like any other run play.

Knowing the playbook better is completely irrelevant to his output in those 13 carries.

Knowing your OLmen? Yes. That's actually a better argument, and one that I overlooked. But the playbook is irrelevant.
Old 09-23-2013, 01:39 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgf View Post
Ladanian Tomlinson is the prime example of a RB who put up awful numbers as a rookie and ended up a stud.
1200 yards and 10 TDs on 4.3 ypc with another 400 receiving yards is your prime example of awful numbers?

It's spelled Ladainian btw.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 02:56 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
1200 yards and 10 TDs on 4.3 ypc with another 400 receiving yards is your prime example of awful numbers?

The thing about LT's first year is that even with the low ypc he showed the total package. Cutback ability, speed, elusiveness, the only thing he seemed to lack some was strength. It seemed clear the line was holding him back. Marty improved the OL in his 2nd year and rebuilt the offense on running the ball. LT got a little stronger and year 2 it seemed like every carry he might take it to the house, ala AP.

TR was also supposed to be the complete package and his Bama tape suggested he was. But he simply hasn't shown that kind of explosiveness. He's a shifty power back with good hands. He rarely appears a threat to take it all the way on any given carry.

Previous top ten backs, Spiller, D-Mac, AP, Bush, at least show that type of ability. You'd never take strictly a power back in the top ten, even back then.
Which is why Benson's a good comparison. He was another supposed consummate RB capable of doing it all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
so, going back to other rbs who started slower than expected... what was thomas jones' problem? laziness? knowshon moreno syndrome? vision?

he's the best counter-example i can think of to "running backs who suck their first two years never really recover".
I think I remember T.Jones lacking patience when he was on the Cards. One speed, top speed, every carry. And he was mostly a part time back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
This is a very interesting post and I know nothing about medicine. Is this rib injury injury better or worse than cracked ribs? Or is it neither better nor worse, just different?
I remember reading cracked would have healed faster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 02:58 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post

I thought his ypc was around 3.6, which was just about what people are evicerating Trent for. My bad.

And **** you autocorrect!
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2001 Tomlinson
16g - 339att - 1,236yds - 3.6ypc - 10TD - 59rec - 367yds - 6.2ypr

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 03:28 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Trent wasn't overdrafted with the 3rd pick overall, he wouldn't be getting so much heat. And if he had been drafted by Cleveland with the 20th pick and the Colts traded a 1st rounder to acquire him, Indy would rightly be eviscerated by NFL analysts.

When you're taken top 3, we're all assuming a certain player value on the field.
Richardson is not a top-three-in-the-draft type talent. You can give five years for his game to come around, he's just not that type of RB.

For Cleveland to get back a #1 for a guy who had no business being drafted that high is amazing.
Old 09-23-2013, 05:34 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I sure would rather have Trent rather than Steven Jackson. Hell, I would have rather signed Reggie Bush.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 05:38 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

S-Jax will be solid for you guys.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 06:33 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dropped a game winning td already and got hurt three carries into game two... we'll see.

Old 09-23-2013, 07:33 PM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it's going to be hilarious when cleveland trades a 3rd rounder this offseason for jonathan stewart
SchizophrenicBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 08:44 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm starting to think Trent Richardson is going to be Curtis Martin. And I think Martin is one hell of a football player. But Martin was one that never would be able to put a team on his back. He got the yards that were there to get but ever took yards that he had no business in getting. You look at top 5 Rb's who were stars. The Faulk's, AP's and Tomlinson's. They make the one guy miss that breaks them free. Don't think Trent has that.
bigbuc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 10:13 AM    (permalink
AcheTen (Thumper)
Veteran

AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper)

Draft analysts and GMs should always be skeptical of a RB who plays behind the best offensive line in all of college on a team that is constantly playing with a league and shutting people down on defense.

I mean, I wouldn't draft ANY RB (yep, not even Peterson) in the 1st or 2nd round, but DEFINITELY not a RB who played on the best team in college football with the best offensive line playing with the lead and milking the clock in every game.
AcheTen (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 02:12 AM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
Draft analysts and GMs should always be skeptical of a RB who plays behind the best offensive line in all of college on a team that is constantly playing with a league and shutting people down on defense.

I mean, I wouldn't draft ANY RB (yep, not even Peterson) in the 1st or 2nd round, but DEFINITELY not a RB who played on the best team in college football with the best offensive line playing with the lead and milking the clock in every game.
So you're telling us that knowing what you know. You wouldn't draft AP in the first round?
bigbuc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 12:01 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

Lynch peterson spiller cj doug martin were worth the 1st rounders.

Charles ray rice mjd foster and mccoy would have been.

Also a big alfred morris fan but he's not complete yet.

Old 09-25-2013, 03:50 PM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
Lynch peterson spiller cj doug martin were worth the 1st rounders.

Charles ray rice mjd foster and mccoy would have been.

Also a big alfred morris fan but he's not complete yet.
Peterson, Johnson and Martin yes.

Lynch? Meh...I mean you're looking at 2 okay years in Buffalo, then 2 horrible years before getting shipped out to Seattle where he had another horrible year, then 2 good years.

I just don't think a RB is worth a HIGH 1st round pick unless he's super talented. Johnson and Martin were both late 1sts.
jth1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 07:07 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

Buffalos fault they didn't get more out of Lynch. I just meant talent wise though.

Old 09-29-2013, 03:25 PM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchizophrenicBatman View Post
Through 1 Game:

D. Brown 8.3 YPC
A. Luck 6.0 YPC 1 TD
A. Bradshaw 5.0 YPC 1 TD
T. Richardson 2.7 YPC 1 TD
GAME 2:

D. Brown 21.7 YPC
A. Luck 13.0 YPC
T. Hilton 3.0 YPC
T. Richardson 3.0 YPC 1 TD
S. Havili 0 YPC

(Browns 2-0)

At least he's better than Stanley Havili?
SchizophrenicBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 03:27 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

But what about all the stacked boxes he isn't facing?!

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 03:48 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That ypc list isn't a fair way to look at things, but it is getting harder to defend him. Today was set up for him to do well and he didn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 03:54 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Jaguars are one of the worst rush defense teams in the league coming into today. As much as I wanted to be fair and give him a chance, there's mounting evidence is that the guy just isn't very good. 60 yards on 20 carries against a team like that is a very, very poor effort. Looks like Cleveland may have "won" this one...even though they already lost by taking the guy as high as they did.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 07:19 PM    (permalink
ph90702
Veteran

ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
The Jaguars are one of the worst rush defense teams in the league coming into today. As much as I wanted to be fair and give him a chance, there's mounting evidence is that the guy just isn't very good. 60 yards on 20 carries against a team like that is a very, very poor effort. Looks like Cleveland may have "won" this one...even though they already lost by taking the guy as high as they did.
He clearly benefited from playing behind the offensive line at Alabama.
Old 09-30-2013, 09:21 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If he doesn't improve, Cleveland stole a first for him. He's honestly running out of excuses. It's time to produce, there are no more legit excuses for him.
Old 09-30-2013, 09:36 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
If he doesn't improve, Cleveland stole a first for him. He's honestly running out of excuses. It's time to produce, there are no more legit excuses for him.
When you think of the mileage Alabama RBs have from HS, through practices at Alabama, and finally the way they are used at Bama during games it is becoming clear they are too worn down for much if any NFL success.
MassNole is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 09:38 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The elusive triple post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 09:39 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post
The elusive triple post.
Cellphone browser is as useful as Mark Ingram in the NFL.
MassNole is online now   Reply With Quote