Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-30-2013, 09:43 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The thing is, he runs hard. The wear and tear hasn't shown with how hard he's still running.

He just has terrible vision. He rather ram his body into someone than hit the open hole or cut back some times, and he lacks patience for the hole to create itself as well.

He's an expensive battering ram that gets you a tough 3 yards and a cloud of dust.
Old 09-30-2013, 09:45 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bad vision, no instincts, no patience, and worst of all he dances around instead of decisively hitting the hole. I don't know how the scouts/GMs were so wrong about a guy like this. RBs are usually pretty easy to evaluate and if they bust it's because of injuries or stuff like that.

I'm cautious though when the Browns make a good decision. Trade TRich for a 1st and then win two in a row with Brian Hoyer as the new QB. Have a chance to win the weaker than expected division too (knocks on wood).
Old 09-30-2013, 09:46 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
The thing is, he runs hard. The wear and tear hasn't shown with how hard he's still running.

He just has terrible vision. He rather ram his body into someone than hit the open hole or cut back some times, and he lacks patience for the hole to create itself as well.

He's an expensive battering ram that gets you a tough 3 yards and a cloud of dust.
Field vision or lack thereof is another red flag for Alabama RBs given the scheme and OLs they have been in.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 09:47 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well one thing is for sure, the Browns new front office has made all the right moves so far. I know Browns fans hate Lombardi, but he's been lights out so far.

Every move he's made has been absolute money. Looks like he was on to something with Hoyer too.
Old 09-30-2013, 09:52 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If our OC would call a run for him with the WRs spread out instead of the stupid I formation he would've had some better runs. The one time Richardson ran out of 3-wide he got 9 yards fairly easily. IMO he still has some questions to answer about his vision but he was not put in a position to succeed yesterday.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 11:39 AM    (permalink
Seamus2602
Veteran

Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Colts had one of the worst redzone offenses in the league last year. Trent Richardson is a proven scorer. Finished 5th in the league in rushing TDs last season and has added 2 scores in 2 games since joining the Colts.

If he does that for the rest of his career then I won't give a damn what his ypc is.

In Football the object is for the Field General to be on target with his aerial assault, riddling the Defence by hitting his Receivers with deadly accuracy, in spite of the Blitz, even if he has to use the Shotgun. With short bullet passes and long bombs he marches his troops into enemy territory, balancing this aerial assault with a sustained ground attack which punches holes in the forward wall of the enemy’s Defensive Line.

In Baseball the object is to go home and be safe.
Seamus2602 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 11:45 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus2602 View Post
The Colts had one of the worst redzone offenses in the league last year. Trent Richardson is a proven scorer. Finished 5th in the league in rushing TDs last season and has added 2 scores in 2 games since joining the Colts.

If he does that for the rest of his career then I won't give a damn what his ypc is.
Well I do. A good goaline back is not worth a first round pick. I'm hoping he proves to be a pro bowler. That seems very far off though.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Seamus2602
Veteran

Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAChainGang View Post
Well I do. A good goaline back is not worth a first round pick. I'm hoping he proves to be a pro bowler. That seems very far off though.
I'm hoping that as well. However considering how bad the redzone offense for the Colts was last year adding a double digit a year scorer is a big upgrade.

In Football the object is for the Field General to be on target with his aerial assault, riddling the Defence by hitting his Receivers with deadly accuracy, in spite of the Blitz, even if he has to use the Shotgun. With short bullet passes and long bombs he marches his troops into enemy territory, balancing this aerial assault with a sustained ground attack which punches holes in the forward wall of the enemy’s Defensive Line.

In Baseball the object is to go home and be safe.
Seamus2602 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 12:26 PM    (permalink
metafour
Veteran

metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus2602 View Post

A goal-line back is not worth a 1st round pick. Scoring touchdowns from <5 yards out is not some special skill; any half-decent bruiser RB can do it with good blocking and enough attempts.

Indy got jobbed.
metafour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 12:41 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
When you think of the mileage Alabama RBs have from HS, through practices at Alabama, and finally the way they are used at Bama during games it is becoming clear they are too worn down for much if any NFL success.
Lol. 3 years of sharing carries at Alabama is not an excuse for Trent Richardson sucking. You're talking about practice? Practice? Trent just isn't very good. It's not just his vision either. I think people are overrating his physical abilities. He's strong but not very fast or elusive at all. I still have no idea how he got picked 3rd overall.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 01:09 PM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Lol. 3 years of sharing carries at Alabama is not an excuse for Trent Richardson sucking. You're talking about practice? Practice? Trent just isn't very good. It's not just his vision either. I think people are overrating his physical abilities. He's strong but not very fast or elusive at all. I still have no idea how he got picked 3rd overall.
I think before the National Championship game he was a mid 1st round pick if I recall correctly.
Then suddenly he excels in that game, bumped his status up and for some reason people thought he had elite tools. He never had exceptional speed, or a bruiser to break tackles consistently, and also ran behind the best OL in college football.

I mean, the Browns botched that draft so much. You don't take a RB unless you have a QB IMO. And then to take Weeden in the 1st, lol.

Reminds me of Jaworski praising Weeden too. Man that guy always praises QB's.
jth1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 01:24 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I love rehashed out of context Allen Iverson quotes.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 05:09 PM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People need to relax on T-Rich. He's still a ferocious runner. Indy wouldn't have traded a #1 for an untalented runner. A low YPC isn't the end of the world, a low YPC doesn't mean you're not an effective running back.
Old 09-30-2013, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Diego Chicken View Post
People need to relax on T-Rich. He's still a ferocious runner. Indy wouldn't have traded a #1 for an untalented runner. A low YPC isn't the end of the world, a low YPC doesn't mean you're not an effective running back.
Okay, let's point to all the great backs since the 90s with a 3.5 YPC average.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 05:25 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eddie George

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 06:12 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jerome Bettis.

And before you point to their YPCs being lower, IŽll assure that RichardsonŽs YPC doesnŽt stay at mid 3 for his career. It will likely be around 4YPC, ie the same as Curtis Martin, Warrick Dunn, and many others. And heŽll have the receiving yards and touchdowns to boot.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 06:44 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
of course they would have. nfl teams have made idiotic trades in the past, and they'll make a lot more in the future.
The Browns spent the third pick on him, there are definitely idiotic front offices out there haha.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 07:02 PM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
The point is dont get caught up on numbers. The Colts are trying to install an offense that requires a grind it out, physical running back. The team just won at SF and handled business against JAX; Trent Richardson's YPC isn't the sinning variable in their offense. I'd bet it will come though. Ask the guys who are trying to tackle him if he's any good.
Old 09-30-2013, 07:06 PM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hey, a team has traded a 1st round pick for Deion Branch before. That is meaningless.
jth1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 07:12 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The point is dont get caught up on numbers. The Colts are trying to install an offense that requires a grind it out, physical running back. The team just won at SF and handled business against JAX; Trent Richardson's YPC isn't the sinning variable in their offense. I'd bet it will come though. Ask the guys who are trying to tackle him if he's any good.
Lolwut? Clearly guys don't have much problem tackling him...His longest run in the NFL is about 6 yards. The reason he can't get any further is because players can tackle him.

If you want a one-dimensional, tough running back you can get one...In the 6th round. You don't give up a 1st round pick for him. That's ridiculous.

RIP themaninblack

Last edited by SuperPacker : 09-30-2013 at 07:18 PM.
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 07:27 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
3.5 was for a single season, and a rookie season on a bad team at that. It was one year. Instead of finding all the great players who had "3.5 years," because there are a lot, I'll just stick to players who were breaking into the league, like Richardson. The list of young players with unremarkable-to-low rushing averages looks like:

Marshawn Lynch: 4.0 yards per carry in his first year as a starter
Thomas Jones was between 3.3 and 3.7 his first three years in Arizona before getting a better team around him.
LaDainian Tomlinson averaged 3.6 yards per carry his rookie year.
Jerome Bettis yad 4.9 his rookie year, but 3.2 his second. How many people were calling him a one-year wonder at that point? Quite a few, I'm sure.
Emmitt Smith averaged 3.9 yards per carry his rookie year.

And Clinton Portis went from 5.5 in Denver to 3.8 in Washington - situation can obviously matter a lot, for better or worse.

Trent Richardson was on a very bad team. That's why he averaged 3.5 yards per carry. Pasting that on him as if it's an empirical assessment of both his value and his potential is dumb.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 08:16 PM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Lolwut? Clearly guys don't have much problem tackling him...His longest run in the NFL is about 6 yards. The reason he can't get any further is because players can tackle him.

If you want a one-dimensional, tough running back you can get one...In the 6th round. You don't give up a 1st round pick for him. That's ridiculous.
Listen to what you're saying. Do you honestly believe he isn't a running back that breaks a lot of tackles? Because there is evidence out there on film that he is.

If anything, the evidence shows he isn't a very instinctive runner. I also think for certain running backs there is an adjustment to the speed of the game, and learning those suttle little moves in the hole don't come automatically for everyone.

There is precedent for this sort of trade. Watching this MNF game reminds me of Ricky Williams, who carried the Dolphins offense for a few years. He had some of the same struggles early on in New Orleans.

Would I do it? No, just because I'm not big on smash mouth, play action football. I'd rather see Luck in a more dynamic offense. But having Andrew Luck gives you the flexibility to take more risks. I want to see this offense with a healthy Allen and a couple of new interior linemen next year. Allen's a great run blocker. So I can see what they're trying to do long term.
Old 09-30-2013, 08:34 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trent Richardson at alabama wasn't as dominant or as good as Ricky Williams was in the NFL after his return. Don't even put the two in the same sentence, Ricky was absolutely amazing, like he was AD good.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 08:57 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgf View Post
Trent Richardson at alabama wasn't as dominant or as good as Ricky Williams was in the NFL after his return. Don't even put the two in the same sentence, Ricky was absolutely amazing, like he was AD good.
He was talking about Ricky out of college, not Dolphins or post india ricky.
Old 10-01-2013, 12:15 AM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

Location: TJ Warren is a better and more productive player than Jabari Parker
SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Tolbert career ypc 4.0 and will get you all the 1 yard TDs you ever need

Anyone want to give up a 1st rounder?
SchizophrenicBatman is offline   Reply With Quote