Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 09-21-2013, 05:03 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Venric Mark vs Dri Archer

Which smurf playmaker you like more? I feel Archer is the bigger playmaker but limited due to his size while Mark is not as fast, but runs more aggressively and is bigger. Both have NFL futures. I just hope they get back on the field soon.
Old 09-22-2013, 12:43 AM    (permalink
norcalgsr
Veteran

norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mark runs harder and can break tackles better, but probably only a 4.45 guy.

Archer is probably 4.3 but his frame is way too slight. He's the next Andre Alridge.
norcalgsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 07:57 AM    (permalink
MrSmith88
Rookie

MrSmith88 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MrSmith88 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MrSmith88 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MrSmith88 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MrSmith88 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MrSmith88 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MrSmith88 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MrSmith88 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MrSmith88 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MrSmith88 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MrSmith88 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Imagine if the Jaguars can get this guy in their team and a franchise QB this year. A west coast offense with a good QB and playmakers like Ace Sanders, Denard Robinson, and Dri Archer could be great. Let's not forget Cecil Shorts and Justin Blackmon on the outside as well.
MrSmith88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 10:17 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree that Archer may be a little bit too small. I could see him ending up similar to Dexter McCluster or something. He's a better receiver than I had anticipated, but when you take a look at him trying to run through contact, it's pretty painful to watch. He never seems to move the pile, and the slightest hit or weakest tackle attempt brings him down on a consistent basis. You can really see his burst and athleticism on tape, but I'm just not sure he has the power to develop into a very effective back. Maybe he'd do better at receiver.
Old 10-15-2013, 08:57 AM    (permalink
wojo
Rookie

wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.

I can't see Archer playing RB in the NFL. Way too small and fragile. Considering that Mark shines against Big Ten talent and that Archer sat out against LSU and Penn State I imagine scouts are more impressed with Mark than Archer.

Last edited by wojo : 10-15-2013 at 09:07 AM.
wojo is offline   Reply With Quote