Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-23-2013, 03:58 AM    (permalink
Cudders
Rookie

Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unless the Browns front office knows Gordonís next suspension is inevitable, I just donít see how a trade is finalized. It wouldnít surprise me if the gulf in valuation in this thread mirrored Clevelandís discussions with other NFL teams.

As far as Iím concerned, to the Browns, Josh Gordon is worth a first-round pick. Thatís the asking price. Of course, teams will offer what the market will bear. If the best offer is a third-round pick, another team isnít going to enter discussions and surrender their first-round choice just to be nice. You wonít often find a general manager that outbids himself. That said, the Browns hold a position of power. From what weíve heard so far, Gordon doesnít have to be traded. Holding onto him is still an attractive and viable option. It becomes an issue of incentivizing the Browns. While a third-round pick might be the best offer, it doesnít mean itís an offer that gets the deal done. If a team wants him bad enough, and the Browns are committed to their original stance, that team might have to meet Clevelandís price or abandon their pursuit altogether.

Now, from the outside perspective, Josh Gordon isnít worth a first-round pick. To be quite honest, I think a third-round pick is a ďfairĒ valuation from the outside. Heís a sizeable risk. Heís one failed drug test from being suspended for an entire season and heís going to have to learn a new offense mid-season. Those are two genuine red flags. Given those conditions, will he contribute enough to validate the level of investment? Finding a team thatís willing to gamble on Gordon with their first-round pick is a tough sell. Even before picking up their first phone, Banner and Lombardi can eliminate a good portion of their rolodex. Most general managers just wonít even consider it. Itís going to take an ultra-aggressive deal-maker to agree to those terms.

But, from the perspective of the Browns, I believe Gordon is worth a first-rounder. Short of multiple teammates telling me about a massive drug binge or offensive coaches informing me of erratic behavior, thatís the compensation that I would hold out for. The circumstances are quite different. To the rest of the NFL, heís a first-round risk, a big character concern, and someone who might not assimilate into their offense in a convenient fashion. To the Browns, heís a second-round risk and someone whose character can be better gauged. At this point, given their offensive situation, the on-field reward justifies the off-field risk. Heís 22. Heís a long 6-3, 225 lbs. receiver with legit 4.5 speed and a vertical over 35 inches. Heís in Dezís class when it comes to measurables. Heís a coverage-changer. Heís a good fit with Norv Turnerís vertical concepts. I wouldnít sell that asset for a third-round pick because the odds of unearthing someone thatís equal or greater arenít too high. Even though heís not guaranteed to hit his ceiling, itís better for the Browns to bet on that than it is on an unknown third-round selection.
Cudders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 04:18 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gordon would be awesome here. We could use him right about now. We don't have a single receiver that's either physical enough to beat the jam or can gain separation. He'd have to learn a new offense though on the fly, which I think might be a problem.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 04:38 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's untradeable.

Reminds me of when some of the guys wanted the Tits to trade Nate Washington, and I was against it because I knew no fair trade could be reached. Hands is worth more to the Tits than a midround pick, but no team would be willing to trade a 3rd RD+ pick for him. It was silly to speculate, and when I heard rumors of them actually shopping him, I shrugged it off as an impossibility. And I'm glad they didn't ship him, cause as expected, he's greatly needed out there with Britt's shenanigans and the youth of Wright and Hunter.

Gordon is basically a pricier version. And like Cudders loquaciously said, Gordon is arguable a 1st RDer+ value based on his performance and talent, but due to his off the field issues, a gap in his perceived value is created because there's now a risk that the winning bidder could lose his services should he be suspended again. The Browns have his services, so they're unaffected by the perceived value gap, so their asking price will be much higher than anything that will be offered. So what will happen? Nothing. Gordon is just too good and too promising of a commodity to give up for scraps.

I'm pretty sure they could get a future favor for Greg Little, though.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 04:55 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
It's not what you paid for him or what he is worth... its what someone is willing to pay for him. He was suspended from school because of drug issues and has already be suspended in the pros for the same.Trent was traded a year after going 3rd overall for probably a mid round 1st.

Sure the value chart isn't completely fool proof but Trent went for 1/2 of his value. Why would this situation be any different... not to mention he has character concerns.
Completely different situation. Trent has underperformed since being picked 3rd overall, Josh Gordon has done the opposite. He's a stud and his worth has gone up since joining the league.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 05:01 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Gordon didn't have his baggage, then I'd say he'd be worth two 2nd RDers, at minimum. That's what the Broncos got from the Dolphins for Brandon Marshall. But if a team shipped a 1st and a future 3rd/4th, then I wouldn't bat an eye. The kid is special, and I wish the Tits could have gotten him instead of Kendall Wright because Gordon is the better player and I'd say just as good, if not better, of a prospect (although, admittedly, I wasn't that high on Wright). Gordon is just an above the rim player, while Wright plays below it.

The draft is a gamble. Sometimes you swing and you hit gold. Other times you hit pyrite. Fortunately for the Browns, they used a future 2nd and struck gold with a #1 caliber WR. Atlanta practically offered it's first born to get the same thing in Julio Jones, and they already had a #1 WR in Roddy White.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 07:46 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Completely different situation. Trent has underperformed since being picked 3rd overall, Josh Gordon has done the opposite. He's a stud and his worth has gone up since joining the league.
Sure he has played quite well. I am just being realistic in how I am looking at his value. Great #1 WR that should be worth a 1st rounder but with character concerns and multiple strikes already against him that value takes a hit.
Old 09-23-2013, 08:09 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gordon needs to be on the Pats.
Old 09-23-2013, 01:44 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** Gordon, I would send over a 1st for Haden in a heartbeat though.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 01:59 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was watching that game (fantasy purposes) and Gordon just looked big and imposing out there yesterday. Then you throw in the speed - if he stays out of trouble, that is a top 5 WR in the making.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 02:05 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It is premature and he isn't at that level right now and isn't as physical, but he looks like baby T.O. Imposing is a good word to describe him.
Old 09-23-2013, 02:06 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
It is premature and he isn't at that level right now and isn't as physical, but he looks like baby T.O. Imposing is a good word to describe him.
I get what you're saying - I was thinking Andre Johnson.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 09-23-2013, 02:15 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will trade Denarius Moore for Josh Gordon straight up. Deal.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 02:19 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Pro Bowler

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
**** Gordon, I would send over a 1st for Haden in a heartbeat though.
I'd give them all of the first round picks for Haden and Mack.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 03:51 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
I was watching that game (fantasy purposes) and Gordon just looked big and imposing out there yesterday. Then you throw in the speed - if he stays out of trouble, that is a top 5 WR in the making.
I started him over Marques Colston, because I am a genius.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 04:00 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
I started him over Marques Colston, because I am a genius.
I started him over Roddy White, because I was tired of his Decoy ********.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 09-23-2013, 04:05 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't start him because I didn't have him.
Old 09-23-2013, 04:11 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Pro Bowler

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So are the going to let Mack go for realsies? Would be really cool if he followed the Shaun O'hara career path and went to the giants in FA. Dude would really fix up our interior OL.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 04:38 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eh. This has everything to do with the lack of faith in Gordon as a person.

They don't believe in him off the field or his work ethic. That's why they're shopping him.
gpngc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 04:47 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I, too, started Gordon because I accidentally drafted Eric Decker in the first place.

As a Bears fan, I officially offer a second round pick on behalf of Phil Emery. We'd probably blow the pick anyway, so we might as well gamble that Gordon doesn't fail a drug test because he's a ******* awesome player.
Old 09-23-2013, 04:50 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Redskins or Eagles should trade for him. Hope they don't.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 05:17 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Baltimore should, but then again, I doubt Cleveland trades within their division.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:

Last edited by BallerT1215 : 09-23-2013 at 05:22 PM.
Old 09-23-2013, 05:37 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not sure about the environment, but schematically I think he'd be a fantastic fit in Carolina.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 06:31 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Besides the usual suspects (Niners, Pats, Ravens, etc.), Carolina makes soooo much sense.
gpngc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 07:08 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Browns would be stupid to trade Gordon unless someone offered the most ridiculous trade ever.

Scary part is he's one suspension away from being gone a year.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 10:18 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know it has been said about every team, but I'd hope the Bears would consider. Thoughts around it: Brandon Marshall has stepped up as a leader and mentor for the entire Bears organization. Who is a better role model for WRs who have struggled with off field issues than BMarsh? I would love to see the impact he could make on this guy both on and off the field.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote