Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-25-2013, 03:03 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Schiano just trying to save his job. He is already building a reputation in this league that players don't want to play for him and other coaches don't like him. I don't see Glennon having much success this year and I see TB going QB early 2014 draft.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 03:21 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where does Freeman end up in 2014??

I don't think his 2010 season was a fluke and he still threw for 27 TDs last season, despite barely completing half his passes.

I don't think he begins the 2014 season as a starter, but I believe Freeman will get a chance to start again during his career.
Old 09-25-2013, 03:24 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You got to think depending on how they go the Browns and Vikings could be good places for him to land.
Old 09-25-2013, 04:12 PM    (permalink
Legacy
Veteran

Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
He's not a horrible QB like Ponder. He's just average.
He threw for 125 yards against the Saints. That's not average; it's horrible.

Personally, I'm excited that Freeman has been benched. I'm not expecting Glennon to get the Bucs anywhere near a playoff spot, but benching Freeman is addition by subtraction. The Bucs have some of the pieces that are necessary for them to be a good team. The defense is good (been too long since I've been able to say that about the Bucs D) and they've got enough playmakers on offense that they could make things happen if they had a quarterback with some pocket presence and the ability to deliver an accurate pass more often than not. Freeman proved he's not that guy.

I'm fine with giving Glennon a look from here out, since it'll give the Bucs an idea of whether or not he has the ability to be a viable starting quarterback. If he proves he can do it, great. One less thing to worry about and the Bucs can go into the draft looking for some offensive linemen and tight ends to help him succeed. If it turns out he's another Freeman, well, at least we know before the draft so we can aim for one of the top quarterbacks.
Old 09-25-2013, 04:19 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I keep seeing "this and that" team should give up so and so round pick to get him. I dont really see it. He's got an 8 mil guarantee he'd be bringing with. Just about everyone has said he's got a lousy work ethic. He had a solid 2010 season but thats really it. He has looked terrible this year.
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 04:21 PM    (permalink
Legacy
Veteran

Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
I keep seeing "this and that" team should give up so and so round pick to get him. I dont really see it. He's got an 8 mil guarantee he'd be bringing with. Just about everyone has said he's got a lousy work ethic. He had a solid 2010 season but thats really it. He has looked terrible this year.
He's also a free agent after this season.

Mark Dominik should be GM of the Year if he can get a conditional 6th rounder in return for Freeman.
Old 09-25-2013, 04:34 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Don't the majority of people moan about their bosses being assholes? I don't get why footballers are held to a higher standard.

Well I get why, but it's stupid.
I don't think you get it.

You may ***** and moan about your boss but you still have to do the job he gives you. If you don't there will be consequences.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 04:53 PM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You got to think depending on how they go the Browns and Vikings could be good places for him to land.
These are the two teams I thought of as the clear cut favourites as well.
Looking at the current QB situation, there really isnīt a lot of places to go for Freeman. Most teams either have a great QB, one of the young guns, a rookie/2nd year player still learning the ropes/but showing some promise, or a guy who is good enough to win some games, but not probably not take them all the way. (Cincy and KC comes to mind.) In my book thats about 24-25 teams atm. None of those teams are likely to call Freemans agent imo.
Then you have the teams that end up with a top 5-7 draftpick next year, who are more likely to go with Teddy Bridgewater + Who else solidifies themself as a top tier talent.
That leaves:
- Minnesota (Who should still have enough talent to win to many games to get a top 5 pick.)
- Cleveland (Same deal as Vikings + Chudzinski might be intrigued to develop a guy with Freemans tools.)
- Maybe the Raiders, assuming Pryor doesnt pan out.
- Maaaaybe the Cardinals. Not very likely, but Freeman could be a fit in Arians scheme.
And as the total dark horse: The Chargers, assuming that they cant/wont resign Rivers, and Mike McCoy like Rob Chudzinski believes he can work his "QB Guru Magic" with Freeman.
Regardless where he ends up, I have no expectation to see Freeman becoming a succes. Guys with that many question marks regarding a trait as fundamentally necessary as work ethic, dont make it in the NFL. Especially at the QB position.
But somebody is gonna give him one more shot to become a starter, and it will more than likely cost them their own job in the long run.

Last edited by SunTzu_22 : 09-25-2013 at 04:56 PM.
SunTzu_22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 04:53 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's not nearly as sharp and efficient as he was in 2010. I dunno why that is, but he's definitely not that player anymore, and seems a lot more whiny.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 04:58 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
Even in college it was known his work ethic was laughably bad. IIRC he failed at least one physical at KSU due to inadequate conditioning.
MassNole is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 04:59 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/show...h+freeman+vito

This thread is from 2008, but it sounds like everyone is talking about the Josh Freeman of 2013.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 05:30 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz4Life View Post
I don't think you get it.

You may ***** and moan about your boss but you still have to do the job he gives you. If you don't there will be consequences.
Why, which players are refusing to play games? Which players are refusing to practice? Players might be underperforming, but not because they go on the field and decide they want to play bad, players don't (very rarely in extreme circumstances) do that; there's too much on the line. People were saying the Giants players quit on Coughlin the year they won their last Superbowl...It's completely trivial. Unless you have an example of someone saying they aren't trying because of Greg Schiano?

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 06:20 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a Bucs fan and have watched every game Free has played in. The guy had one great season. And when you watch him play he's a hot and cold player. He'll be all over the place and then boom throw one of the best looking balls you've seen in a long time. For Josh those throws have become few and far between. Also if you look at him now this doesn't look like the 23 year old that had the keys to the team. He looks lost out there, something changed in him.
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 06:39 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why is everybody assuming that Schiano is just another failed coach who can'tdeal with the transition of talking to grown men? Last I checked he didn't draft Freeman, and as bad as he has been playing any team would be horrible. I just don't understand how this is somehow an indictment on his coaching style. A coach comes and goes as the QB does, and the more unproven you are, the less of a rope you get.

Philbin is going to keep his job in Miami because Tannehill has developed and taken the next step as a signal caller. If he was a terrible QB he'd be fired eventually to start over. I don't think he talks or treats his players much different then Schiano. Same with Coughlin. Carroll and Harbaugh should have dispelled that notion already, they are doing just fine. All coaches are different but I'd rather have a coach like Schiano then one like Schwartz who lets the asylum run wild.

As for his job security, he'll get a chance to draft his guy next year if Glennon face plans I believe, it'll be a 1st round QB. I really think people are overreacting to him and you have to take the QB situation into consideration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 06:51 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

way too much Schiano bad mouthing in here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 09:45 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Bucs are two plays away from being 2-1 with the worst QB play in the league. I think the head coach will turn this around.
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 10:03 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Freeman sucked at KState too, fyi, and I had to listen to these dumbasses from the Midwest jerk off over him all the time.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 10:04 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuc View Post
I'm a Bucs fan and have watched every game Free has played in. The guy had one great season. And when you watch him play he's a hot and cold player. He'll be all over the place and then boom throw one of the best looking balls you've seen in a long time. For Josh those throws have become few and far between. Also if you look at him now this doesn't look like the 23 year old that had the keys to the team. He looks lost out there, something changed in him.
He's jason campbell part 2.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 10:28 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Draftniks win.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 10:30 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
He's jason campbell part 2.
He wishes he was Jason Campbell. Campbell was a bust by where he was taken butbhebturned into a solid perfectly serviceable QB. I'd rather let Campbell sling the ball than Freeman.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 02:38 AM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tampa has insane amounts of talent on offense (and defense). For them to sucks this much just shows how terrible Freeman is. They have talent everywhere. The offensive line, RB and a legit beast at WR. The only thing thats missing is a TE. And apparently the QB.

There was just another thread about Freeman being traded. Some douchebag suggested that he was worth a second round pick. No. He's not. Now that this has happened, Tampa couldn't put a 'free' sign around his neck and get any takers. He's turning into a colossal bust.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 02:47 AM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
http://draftcountdown.com/forum/show...h+freeman+vito

This thread is from 2008, but it sounds like everyone is talking about the Josh Freeman of 2013.
Best part a jags fan singing his praise, only read the 1st page but damn no luck for some people hah
Old 09-26-2013, 11:24 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Freeman won't fetch more than a 3rd round pick at best.
He's a failure.
I see him ultimately getting released... why would any team trade anything for him really?

You can find QBs better than him on Day 2's of drafts now.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 11:27 AM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Freeman sucked at KState too, fyi, and I had to listen to these dumbasses from the Midwest jerk off over him all the time.
He had the one good year when Jordy Nelson caught all those passes.

I'm a believer that there are guys who can take mediocre college stats and be good pros. Brett Favre, Jay Cutler, maybe Jake Locker. It is rare though.

As for Glennon in Tampa Bay, he was a Shiano draft pick so i think he'll be given a pretty long leash, assuming the Bucs aren't picking in the top 5. If Shiano gets canned then Glennon might as well go with him.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 06:42 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz4Life View Post
He wishes he was Jason Campbell. Campbell was a bust by where he was taken butbhebturned into a solid perfectly serviceable QB. I'd rather let Campbell sling the ball than Freeman.
That's hindsight, your acting like Freeman is about to be out of the league completely. He's got more then enough tools to be a solid back-up QB like Campbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote