Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-03-2006, 11:35 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarringtonSucks
CGF also hates Tom Hanks.
I cannot stand Tom Hanks. My favorite joke that my friends and I ever made up was the condom commercial featuring a picture of Tom Hanks.

"Unless you want to be responsible for another one of these,

use protection."
Tom Hanks was brilliance in Philadelphia, I don't care what else is said. He also did brilliant voice acting in the Toy Story movies.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 11:37 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur
Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarringtonSucks
CGF also hates Tom Hanks.
I cannot stand Tom Hanks. My favorite joke that my friends and I ever made up was the condom commercial featuring a picture of Tom Hanks.

"Unless you want to be responsible for another one of these,

use protection."
Tom Hanks was brilliance in Philadelphia, I don't care what else is said. He also did brilliant voice acting in the Toy Story movies.
Philadelphia was an classic movie, with a stellar performance by Hanks and by Denzel Washington.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 10:33 AM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur
He's a good actor. I'm not saying he isn't. There's just something about him that makes me want to beat him down... :?
Old 07-04-2006, 10:54 AM    (permalink
OregonDucks

He is a great actor. The "Jimmy Stewart" of our time.