Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-07-2013, 09:58 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

4th quarter comebacks can be a misleading stat. If you're down 3 at the start of the 4th quarter and you come back and win, that's a 4th quarter comeback. But that's not a pressure situation.

That's not reflective of true isolated situations where the game is on the line. The dismissal of clutch is just a reflection of how inflated statistics have dominated our analysis of qb play over situational analysis.

For all the great things Romo has done, for ***** sake, he won 1 freaking playoff game. In what, 7 years? Come on. After awhile, a spade is a spade.
Old 10-07-2013, 10:14 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whether it's right or wrong, the qb does get more blame when they lose and more credit when they win.

I personally think it's justified bc let's face it, it's a qb driven league. The best teams in the league who are consistently great are great bc of their quarterbacks. It matters. When you reach the playoffs, the teams are typically very close to each other in overall talent and often times it does became a matchup of quarterbacks that determines the outcome of the game. There's a reason why they get paid so much, they simply have more control over the game than any other player, or even an entire unit combined.

At the end of the day this is a results business. You have to show results. Throwing for a lot of yards and touchdowns doesn't really mean anything anymore. Hell, we saw Ryan Fitzpatrick and Kyle Orton do it once.

I used to apologize for Romo constantly. But after 7 years, it just gets old. Enough already. You need to start winning. I don't care what the excuses are. Just make it happen. If coaches can fall under the sword, GMs, etc for not winning regardless of circumstance why can't we pin that blame on the most important player on the field too?

I can go in depth about Romo's flaws as a player as well, but I won't do that here bc it's not necessary.

The biggest issue I have with the belief that clutch doesn't exist is the refusal to acknowledge the emotional element of sports. Yes, clutch situations are different. And yes, people react to these situations differently. Your heart rate increases, your nervousness etc, it all changes. There's a human element to it that's ignored by simply going over the box score.

And in those circumstances, yes, some play better than others. Romo has shown a repeated pattern of behavior in these moments.

To a point where last year, his own coach took the ball OUT of his hands when the game was on the line bc he was afraid he was gonna screw up. His own coach. Do I need to go into detail of the exact situations? Cowboy fans know.

Even Rodney Harrison said yesterday that when he was playing, Bellichick would break down to the defense how Romo will buckle under pressure in the 4th if the game is on the line and how to defend him in that situation.

If coaches are coaching against it, then it exists.

All I'm saying with Romo is, show me. Enough is enough. I heard all the excuses, I've made them myself in the past, but enough is enough. Show me. I don't care if half your team goes on IR, it's time to start producing wins and establish some playoff credentials. A lot of yards is not enough.
Old 10-07-2013, 10:15 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I mean come on guys. I get the Romo bashig, I really do. But did anyone stop to think that fir Romo to win this game all he had to do was break the single game passing record, throw for 6 TDs and no picks. That's all. No big deal right. No big deal that denver never punted so it's totally fair that we blast a guy for not having one of the greatest performances in history. He doesn't deserve a pass for the INT but it'd be nice if people put into perspective what was required of him to win.

Is it fair for any QB if you said before hand "hey, you need 550+ passing yards, 6 TDs and 0 INTs or it's gonna be your fault". I mean Eli has been making dumb ass decisions all season(once again) but he won a SB so he gets a pass for any ****** regular season game he's had because of it. The fact that this thread exist after the game Romo had and the one Schaub had says a lot about the standards people have for Romo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 10:23 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
so, basically, 'ignore all the times he's done really well, because i can point to like, 5 times he hasn't.'

cool.

why are we talking about 7 years, as if it's meaningful? that crappy, overrated team has only made the playoffs three times since romo was the real starter. he hasn't failed or buckled for 7 years, and it's fairly dishonest to suggest that he has.

even further, are we willing to admit then, that tom brady has completely lost his ability to be clutch? i mean, the patriots haven't won anything since 2004. why is he still getting a pass?
That's completely unfair to Brady. The man has made the SB twice since then, and has been to the AFCCG several times as well.

Has he had a great defense? Has he had great weapons every year as well? Hell, look at this year, he's 4-0 and who is he throwing to?

I want someone to tell me what exactly Romo has accomplished in 7 years in the league. Go on. He throws for a lot of yards and TDs. Cool. What has it produced in 7 years?

Is he the only qb throwing for yards and TDs? So what do we use to separate the pack?

There has to be some accountability. There eventually has to be some results. In 2008, you have a chance to win and get into the playoffs vs Philly and you lay an egg. In 2012 you have a chance to win vs the Redskins and get in the playoffs and you lay an egg. In 2007 you get upset by the Giants and play a poor game, in 2006 you have one of the biggest chokes in NFL playoff history with the botched snap, the other years other than 1 year when you won 1 playoff game you don't make the playoffs.

After awhile, you have to be honest with yourself and say wtf, when are the results gonna show? Is it that crazy to ask that?

Can anyone tell him what his signature, career defining game has been so far?

It's time for results. I'm tired of the excuses.
Old 10-07-2013, 10:36 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Both Brees and Brady have won playoff games beyond their SB runs. Numerous games.

To compare that level of "failure" to what Romo has done is ridiculous. And to suggest that I don't watch Romo is too. I've seen at least 50% of all Cowboys games for the past 7 years, I'm well aware of what Romo is.

I'm not just going off of box scores here. There is a repeated pattern of behavior.

And I don't understand what Eli has to do with my opinion of Romo? Did I ever defend Eli's poor play this year? He's accountable too. He's been awful this year. Bringing up Eli in a Romo discussion is completely irrelevant. I'm allowed to have an opinion on Romo.

Romo has been a .500 qb his career, and on top of that he has no playoff resume. Come on. Enough.
Old 10-07-2013, 10:51 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i agree, he's clearly the sole thing that kept those cowboys teams from winning multiple super bowls in the '00s. there were no other factors whatsoever. in fact, the only reason a team doesn't win a super bowl is because their qb sucks and isn't good enough when it counts. really, joe flacco is the only decent qb in the league, right now.
****! ****! **** ****!

The Chiefs will never win a SB while I'm alive. :(

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 11:10 AM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Njx is the voice of our generation. Smartest man on the board.
What generation is that, he's like 40 isn't he? He is smart i'll give him that.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 11:21 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

My 30th birthday was so depressing. I think I just sat in a dark room the whole day.
Old 10-07-2013, 11:22 AM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys are so old

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
We've already seen that your love is only capable of destroying.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 11:27 AM    (permalink
Jas
Veteran

Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...t-dont-hate-it
Jas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 12:30 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
and yet, he's not only not blown the game 18 times, he's gone out and won it. the romo-choke inanity is just confirmation bias on a wide scale. no one says anything when they call it and it doesn't happen, but everyone's a genius the one time they do.

no one says anything when they say peyton will blow it in the playoffs again and he wins the super bowl: instead they just make up idiotic excuses for why he won it this year and how it had nothing to do with him, really.

the romo/peyton/whoever stuff just makes it appallingly clear who does and doesn't know anything about evaluating a qb. *shrug*
Yeah...but when the game and or season matters most Romo has played his worst football. He's had some good 4th quarter comebacks. But what games were those and at what point in the season? From off the top of my head I remember Romo's greatest failures because they were at crucial points in the season when the Cowboys had to win.

- The Seahawks game in 2006.
- Throwing an interception against the Giants at the end of the game in 2007 in the endzone (Romo was abused all game long though).
- The collapse in Philadelphia in 2008 at the end of the season.
- The inability to do anything against the Vikings in the playoffs in 2009. (did win his first playoff game against the Eagles a week earlier though)
- Laying an egg with the division title on the line against NYG in the final game of the 2011 season.
- Laying an egg with the division title on the line against WSH in the final game of the 2012 season.

I actually like Romo as a quarterback. But at the same time I realize that he's failed when he's had his team in position to win games that they're either in or should be in position to win. Yeah it's a team sport and Romo hasn't had the greatest Cowboys teams around him the majority of his career, but for the most part they've been competitive and beaten some good teams during the times he's been a starter. Just not at the most important times of the season. He could definitely use a legitimate running back. Something he's never had.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Last edited by Ness : 10-07-2013 at 12:40 PM.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 12:59 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Yeah...but when the game and or season matters most Romo has played his worst football. He's had some good 4th quarter comebacks. But what games were those and at what point in the season? From off the top of my head I remember Romo's greatest failures because they were at crucial points in the season when the Cowboys had to win.

- The Seahawks game in 2006.
- Throwing an interception against the Giants at the end of the game in 2007 in the endzone (Romo was abused all game long though).
- The collapse in Philadelphia in 2008 at the end of the season.
- The inability to do anything against the Vikings in the playoffs in 2009. (did win his first playoff game against the Eagles a week earlier though)
- Laying an egg with the division title on the line against NYG in the final game of the 2011 season.
- Laying an egg with the division title on the line against WSH in the final game of the 2012 season.

I actually like Romo as a quarterback. But at the same time I realize that he's failed when he's had his team in position to win games that they're either in or should be in position to win. Yeah it's a team sport and Romo hasn't had the greatest Cowboys teams around him the majority of his career, but for the most part they've been competitive and beaten some good teams during the times he's been a starter. Just not at the most important times of the season.
Define laying an egg.

Miles Austin lost the ball in the lights on what should have been a game-sealing TD. Romo threw 10.4 ypa with 321 yards and 4 TDs (should have been five). He threw a 50 yard TD to Dez with 5 minutes left to give DAL a 12-point lead. The defense proceeded to give up 15 points 5 minutes. But no, ROMO was the one that **** the bed.

Also, remember this game against the best defense in the league? With broken ribs?

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=310918025

I understand both sides of this discussion but I definitely lean more towards the pro-Romo group.

What I don't get is what the point of the anti-Romo teasing is.

Is it to say "GOTCHA I WAS RIGHT ROMO ALWAYS MESSES UP SEE I WAS RIGHT LOOK AT ME AND EVERYONE ELSE HAHA GOTCHA ROMO YOU SUCK." And basically react to what happened with a laugh?

Or is it to say that because he has had failures in big spots before it is not in his disposition to make plays in big spots going forward?

If it's the second, I disagree.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 01:06 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No one's saying Romo sucks...outside of when the pressure is highest and the season is on the line. Then he absolutely sucks, which sucks because I like him, he's a great guy, went to Eastern while some of my friends where there, and he's a fun player to watch to watch when he's at the height of his powers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
We've already seen that your love is only capable of destroying.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 01:09 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgf View Post
No one's saying Romo sucks...outside of when the pressure is highest and the season is on the line. Then he absolutely sucks, which sucks because I like him, he's a great guy, went to Eastern while some of my friends where there, and he's a fun player to watch to watch when he's at the height of his powers.
This is pretty much what I'm saying.
Old 10-07-2013, 01:32 PM    (permalink
Jas
Veteran

Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And although I can see why the criticism of Romo exists football is a team game, if we're looking for an easy answer, yeah, we can easily point the finger at one player. But if the question is Romo or Schaub, I'd take Romo as my QB.
Jas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 01:45 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Define laying an egg.

Miles Austin lost the ball in the lights on what should have been a game-sealing TD. Romo threw 10.4 ypa with 321 yards and 4 TDs (should have been five). He threw a 50 yard TD to Dez with 5 minutes left to give DAL a 12-point lead. The defense proceeded to give up 15 points 5 minutes. But no, ROMO was the one that **** the bed.

Also, remember this game against the best defense in the league? With broken ribs?

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=310918025

I understand both sides of this discussion but I definitely lean more towards the pro-Romo group.

What I don't get is what the point of the anti-Romo teasing is.

Is it to say "GOTCHA I WAS RIGHT ROMO ALWAYS MESSES UP SEE I WAS RIGHT LOOK AT ME AND EVERYONE ELSE HAHA GOTCHA ROMO YOU SUCK." And basically react to what happened with a laugh?

Or is it to say that because he has had failures in big spots before it is not in his disposition to make plays in big spots going forward?

If it's the second, I disagree.
Laying an egg. Playing your worst football during the most important times of the year. The Week 2 game against San Francisco didn't have the season on the line. The division title games did. The game against the Eagles did. The game in Seattle did. How many times have we seen Romo throw an interception during the most crucial drive of the game to secure the victory in a game where there is no tomorrow? It's like reverse Joe Montana. Montana himself had a lot of 4th quarter comebacks and mega passing games from start to finish. The only ones people talk about are the ones that were on the biggest stage. Romo is getting the same flak as Moon or Kosar did when their teams failed in the playoffs, because in the context of those games it wasn't either of them that threw an interception or fumbled at the most important times.

Quote:
Old 10-07-2013, 04:01 PM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The thing is the Texans have SB-caliber talent on defense, on the OL, at receiver, great run game...If Matt Schaub wasnt a schmuck they would be tearing it up...The Cowboys as a team have a number of issues, but Romo makes people believe with incredible performances. But god some of his picks are just so deflating
Eazy Picks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 04:22 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Give Romo a top 5 D to play behind and a reliable run game and he'd have a ring by now.

Put Romo on the Texans and they at least make it to the AFCCG.

This is coming from someone who thinks Romoliscious is a choke artist.

If Romo only had to play well and NOT be a hero all the time and win it on a final drive, he'd be an entirely different QB.

Last edited by FUNBUNCHER : 10-07-2013 at 11:34 PM.
FUNBUNCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 04:49 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate Romo. I really really do. I think that there are a lot of QBs who could do better than him surrounded by the support he has.

But I'm stuck with him. There is no doubt in my mind that he will ultimately never win a SB. He may go on to win big games, but there's no way I believe he can string together several big wins in a row.

There is one caveat to that. IF he has a perfect team around him then yeah, he might be able to "drive the bus". But no way I think he "carries the team". Last season the OL took the blame (deservingly so) and Rob Ryan was the scapegoat (underservingly so). Romo didn't shoulder the blame at all. He just got a $100M dollar extention. lol.

Now this year, the OL looks fixed and our entire draft was spent on offense so Romo has what every QB would dream for on offense.

IMO, the Cowboys have plenty of talent to compete. I think the entire coaching staff stinks.... except for Marinelli.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 04:52 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Romo isn't at fault a lot of the times, but he always does have at least one head scratching play that leaves the door open for his haters to harp on... lol
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 05:05 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I hate Romo. I really really do. I think that there are a lot of QBs who could do better than him surrounded by the support he has.
********. He doesn't have Peyton's supporting cast here, and he rarely has an actual run game.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 05:17 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who in the league always has an actual run game? They have a run game when they choose to actually run the ball.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 05:25 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Your mom has a run game.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 06:06 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
Who in the league always has an actual run game? They have a run game when they choose to actually run the ball.
Well just because you want to or try to run the ball doesn't mean you'll be successful at it.

Quote:
Old 10-07-2013, 06:22 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Minnesota has had a pretty good run game the last few years.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote