Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Who will be the last to win?
Neither team will win a game this season 1 2.08%
They will win the same weekend 4 8.33%
The Jaguars 31 64.58%
The Buccaneers 12 25.00%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-24-2013, 02:29 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Last Team To Win a Game

Which team will be the last to win a game this season, the Buccaneers or the Jaguars? Will they win on the same weekend, or both lose every game?
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 02:35 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

3 of Tampa's losses came by a total of 6 points.

They're bad, but they're not Jacksonville bad. They're probably not going to beat Carolina tonight and they're definitely not beating Seattle, but their next two are at home against Miami and Atlanta. I think they win one of those.

And hey, Thursday games are always weird. Maybe they sneak one out tonight. I doubt it though.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 02:40 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ROFL. I fail at reading. Definitely meant to vote for the Jags. They are on pace to be the worst team in NFL history.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 02:40 PM    (permalink
igglefanz
Rookie

igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Meh missing the option for one team not to win as I would choose Jacksonville not to win any.
igglefanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 02:48 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jags have a whole lot of mediocre teams on their schedule. They finally named Henne starter so they will have a huge step up at the QB spot. They will win a game. The Bucs may not, so I agree the poll probably should have had 2 more options, on for each team being winless.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 02:55 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jax goes 1-15 is my guess.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 02:55 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone voting for Tampa Bay is crazy:

1. Have you watched the Jaguars? Probably not, but I've unfortunately seen every game. They are the worst team I've ever seen. They are on pace to break the worst point differential record by 47. The 1976 Bucs have the record now, but in only 14 games. But even if Jacksonville only played 14 games, they'd be on pace to beat it by 5.
2. Tampa isn't THAT bad. They lost last second againt New York and New Orleans. The Arizona game was decided in the last few minutes. Tampa was a play away from wins in three games. The Jaguars haven't been that close in aby game.
3. Tampa has a rookie QB that should get better as the season progresses. Jacksonville has Chad Henne who is what he is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 03:07 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Anyone voting for Tampa Bay is crazy:

1. Have you watched the Jaguars? Probably not, but I've unfortunately seen every game. They are the worst team I've ever seen. They are on pace to break the worst point differential record by 47. The 1976 Bucs have the record now, but in only 14 games. But even if Jacksonville only played 14 games, they'd be on pace to beat it by 5.
2. Tampa isn't THAT bad. They lost last second againt New York and New Orleans. The Arizona game was decided in the last few minutes. Tampa was a play away from wins in three games. The Jaguars haven't been that close in aby game.
3. Tampa has a rookie QB that should get better as the season progresses. Jacksonville has Chad Henne who is what he is.
If Jacksonville goes 0-16, Tampa Bay will be the last team to get a win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
We've already seen that your love is only capable of destroying.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 03:13 PM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Obviously Tampa is a much more talented team, but the reason I voted Tampa in this is I feel like the team has basically quit on their coach. On the other hand, I think the guys in JAX are still playing hard for their coach. Unfortunately, they suck. But what I saw in the first half against the Broncos is enough to convince me this team is capable of pulling out a win against someone at some point.
Eazy Picks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 03:14 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Jags aren't winning a game this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 03:16 PM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tampa will win soon enough, but not before Schiano gets fired during the season. I don't think the Jags will win a game either.
Old 10-24-2013, 03:23 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jacksonville plays:
@TEN
ARI
@HOU
@CLE
HOU
BUF
TEN

Tennessee looks like the only decent team on this list, at the moment. Buffalo will probably have EJ back and be much better by the time the Jags play them, but Arizona is awful offensively. Houston is a train wreck and Cleveland is rolling out Jason Campbell (or maybe Weeden is back by then?) so they are all pretty weak.

Tampa, on the other hand, plays:
CAR
@SEA
MIA
ATL
@DET
@CAR
BUF
SF
@STL

Miami & St. Louis look like the only opportunities they have to win, I'd say. None of these teams are woefully bad on one side of the ball and each is pretty dominant on one side right now.

Also, I agree that nobody has Schiano's back. They won't win with him in town.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 03:23 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I honestly don't believe Jacksonville would even contend to win a BCS Championship this year. I'd be more surprised if they did win a game than if they go 0-16. Tampa has the talent to at least pull an upset, so I don't see them doing any better than 3-13.

Last edited by MassNole : 10-24-2013 at 03:31 PM.
MassNole is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 03:25 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
I honestly don't believe Jacksonville would even content to win a BCS Championship this year. I'd be more surprised if they did win a game than if they go 0-16. Tampa has the talent to at least pull an upset, so I don't see them doing any better than 3-13.
That is just exaggeration. People say this crap every year but the worst NFL team could name the score against the best college team.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 10-24-2013, 03:31 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
That is just exaggeration. People say this crap every year but the worst NFL team could name the score against the best college team.
Normally I'd agree but there are exceptions and I honestly do NOT believe Jacksonville would make it through a college season undefeated in the Pac 12 or SEC.

That said in a scenario where they play each team 100 times, they win a majority of them against any of Alabama, Oregon, FSU, or Ohio State, but over the course of a season they'd lose at least one game. Where most pro teams would KILL college teams is in the trenches and honestly Jacksonville at this moment doesn't have the ability to do that.

Last edited by MassNole : 10-24-2013 at 03:33 PM.
Old 10-24-2013, 03:57 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Meh, I'll take the word of every former NFL player who says exactly the opposite.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 10-24-2013, 04:01 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgf (Rosebud) View Post
If Jacksonville goes 0-16, Tampa Bay will be the last team to get a win.
It doesn't say last one to get a win THIS SEASON. Unless, of course, you expect the Jaguars to lose every game they play for the rest of time.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 10-24-2013, 04:04 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Jags have a former best college receiver, a qb in Gabbert who did fine in college, a running back who has been one of the best in the league for some time, and the rest are players who were good enough to make the NFL. Most teams are lucky to even have 5 players make it to an NFL roster in any given year.

Not a chance in hell they wouldn't roll over College football, anyone who thinks otherwise is insane. Brandon ******* Weeden tore apart College and sucks in the NFL, that should say enough.

Hell, look at all the "Heisman winners" or college award winners at various positions who end up being completely worthless in the NFL because of how much harder it is.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 04:24 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
Normally I'd agree but there are exceptions and I honestly do NOT believe Jacksonville would make it through a college season undefeated in the Pac 12 or SEC.

That said in a scenario where they play each team 100 times, they win a majority of them against any of Alabama, Oregon, FSU, or Ohio State, but over the course of a season they'd lose at least one game. Where most pro teams would KILL college teams is in the trenches and honestly Jacksonville at this moment doesn't have the ability to do that.
They don't have the ability to do that to NFL teams, but they would still destroy any college one.

Tyson Alualu, Sen'Derrick Marks, and Roy Miller might not be anything special in the NFL, but they were complete studs in college. After 4 years in NFL conditioning programs and playing against NFL competition they'd be even more dominant against college OLs. Hell, Jacksonville's second string DL would probably destroy college OLs.

That's actually a better argument: Who would win, NFL second stringers or the top college team?

I'm still putting my money on the NFL players.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 05:27 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tampa Bay has no interest in winning... until they get their Coach fired.
And I think management won't let the players drive him out yet during the season.
So I say neither wins this year....unprecedented history here as TWO teams go winless. Why not? One hates their coach. The other is a disgusting team that should move to Los Angeles and start over.
Old 10-24-2013, 06:06 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Tampa Bay has no interest in winning... until they get their Coach fired.
And I think management won't let the players drive him out yet during the season.
So I say neither wins this year....unprecedented history here as TWO teams go winless. Why not? One hates their coach. The other is a disgusting team that should move to Los Angeles and start over.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 11:20 AM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tampa really fascinates me because you look at their lineup and it's not like they're trotting out bad players. They have a safety duo that is arguably the best in the league, a CB who before last year was the best in the league, Doug Martin who people were saying was a top five back, Carl Nicks and Davin Joseph inside, Lavonte David is one of the best LBers in the league, and coming into the season they had the best defensive line in the league at stopping the run, yet despite all of that they are winless and suck. I think it speaks to how important having a strong confident QB is, but also when you have all that talent and your team regresses from the year before it's clear they aren't being coached very well or the players don't feel motivated to play for their coach. I know that's obvious, but for the amount of talent Tampa has it's amazing that they are winless. Can anyone else think of a team that had so much talent at multiple positions on its roster but couldn't win?
Old 10-25-2013, 11:23 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcn92 View Post
Can anyone else think of a team that had so much talent at multiple positions on its roster but couldn't win?
The Mets from 2006-09.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 11:27 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

Ya know I am really starting to think both teams may go 0-16.

Funny how the state of Florida has 2 Top 10 college teams and potentially 2 of the worst teams in NFL history.
Old 10-25-2013, 11:28 AM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The bucs haven't had a pass rush in years and have jack **** at QB, not really surprising that their offense and defense suck with those two things working against them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
We've already seen that your love is only capable of destroying.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote