Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-11-2013, 08:22 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Edit: weird double post.

Last edited by mqtirishfan : 10-11-2013 at 08:26 PM.
mqtirishfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 08:24 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think anyone should blame AD, but they shouldn't feel sorry for him either. It's about the kid, not AD.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 08:25 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I don't know. I'm not the one making reasons for Peterson to be absent. I don't blame Peterson, in any way. But to lessen his responsibility as a father because the "kid was a mistake" and that he "didn't even know it was his until recently" seems irresponsible.

I don't see Peterson saying these things in mourning.
Then we're talking past each other. I'm not starting the Adrian Peterson: Man of the Year campaign here, but I object to Halsey's opinion that Peterson is blame-worthy in the death of this child.

My reference to the child being a "mistake" was, again, a poor choice of words. However, my main point was that the circumstances surrounding how the child was conceived played a role in Peterson having no ability to control who the child was around.
mqtirishfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 08:26 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
Then we're talking past each other. I'm not starting the Adrian Peterson: Man of the Year campaign here, but I object to Halsey's opinion that Peterson is blame-worthy in the death of this child.
I read it differently. I don't think Halsey has made any insinuation on Peterson for the child's tragic death. I read it as him having doubt and questions surrounding Peterson's willingness to be involved in the child's life. He's certainly been involved in the media mourning.
Old 10-11-2013, 08:27 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I don't think anyone should blame AD, but they shouldn't feel sorry for him either. It's about the kid, not AD.
This is the only way to see it.

Hopefully this will do something to raise awareness that assholes like this walk around every day. Maybe someone is more diligent about who they bring around their child in the future. I really think irresponsible people will be irresponsible people no matter what, but I like to think it might.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 08:29 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Exactly this. Peterson didn't really have anything to do with the kid. This is about a two year old being beaten to death by a piece of ****. I know awful things like this happen to children all the time, we just all happen to know about this because of the kid being the bio son of AD. I am disgusted when any adult harms a child in any way.
Old 10-11-2013, 08:31 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
This is the only way to see it.

Hopefully this will do something to raise awareness that assholes like this walk around every day. Maybe someone is more diligent about who they bring around their child in the future. I really think irresponsible people will be irresponsible people no matter what, but I like to think it might.
I would like to think this will make parents more responsible when it comes to who they bring around their children but the sad thing is it won't. People are selfish and can be dumb. You either are the kind of person who would allow a something this terrible to be a parental figure to your child or you aren't.
Old 10-11-2013, 08:51 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I can't believe I'm saying this. But I agree with Brodie. OUCH. That hurt!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 08:53 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have split custody with my ex-wife. I always fear what type of adult male she has around my kids. Nothing I can do to stop her. It's not like I can screen her dates. I'm always telling her to be damn careful about it. But if something were to happen, it wouldn't be my fault. That's silly.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 09:20 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
I have split custody with my ex-wife. I always fear what type of adult male she has around my kids. Nothing I can do to stop her. It's not like I can screen her dates. I'm always telling her to be damn careful about it. But if something were to happen, it wouldn't be my fault. That's silly.
^ Experience ^

See, I also have 2 little kids.
Many here are still kids.

You guys want to blame everyone, him, her, him, etc.

Let's make it clear:

#1- Blame the thug Patterson.
#2- Blame the stupid baby momma who got involved with him in the first place and put the child's life in his paws.
#3- Blame the system/judge/court who LET THIS animal Patterson walk the streets. He had already, multiple times, demonstrated that he was NOT HUMAN. As ElectricEye said earlier, there are many assholes like this walking our streets, and it's a crime because most of them already had demonstrated that they are not fit for society. But they're let out.... and more people, women and kids pay the price. I want lenient judges to be held accountable and save lives like this poor munchkin. MutherFuckers gotta start protecting INNOCENT people and not the criminals. Lock these bastards up and throw away the key.

#4- As far as Peterson playing this week, whatever he wants to do is fine with me.

#5- D-Unit is probably right about the bond/love thing with the kid, but Peterson is a great guy and he's crushed without a doubt. If he wants to grieve and play or not play, that's his prerogative.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 10:13 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AD's son was MURDERED, it wasn't like he fell down the stairs.
Thread title IMO soft sells what actually happened. Anyway....

Two year olds are soooo small. Whenever I've caught my temper rising, you grab their arm and realize how tiny and fragile they are and the frustration goes away.
Ignoring a child isn't a solution either when you're angry with their behavior, but kids do annoying crap because they're KIDS.

This dude was a cold-blooded monster who didn't give a ****.

I absolutely do not care what kind of punishment he has coming his way, and ideologically I'm against the death penalty.

I wonder if this asshole resented the child because of who his father was???
Old 10-11-2013, 10:42 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I believe he beat the mother with a crowbar-type object, as well.
Old 10-11-2013, 11:28 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm never surprised by some of the **** Halsey spouts out but....gtdamn bro...way to step it up a notch.

I'm pretty desensitized to most crimes, unfortunately it comes with growing up in crappy neighborhoods...but hurting a child is one that I'll never feel indifferent about. How anyone can harm a child is beyond me. **** that guy I hope he gets his just deserts.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 11:53 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know some people have ****** lives. No job, debt, etc. but there is nothing close to losing a child. I don't have one. But it has to be heart wrenching regardless of the roll he had in his life to this point.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 12:29 AM    (permalink
_YL_
Veteran

_YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I'm gonna say something that's not going to be popular, but I believe it should be said.

Where was Dad? Why was his son being cared for by a known abuser? Did Dad care enough to make sure his son was being properly cared for? Was Dad aware that Mom was the type of person who dated monsters? Dad has a responsibility to make sure his son is being properly cared for.

I know this sounds judgmental, but these questions keep running through my head and I can't help but feel that they should be asked.
Peterson cant control who the mother of his child dates he had to just hope that anyone she brought around his son was a good man a good person. This is all on her.

This guy had prior history of hitting kids.

Idk why people think its okay to spank a kid that is not yours he spanked a kid so bad it left wellts
Old 10-12-2013, 12:50 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How in the world did he not know he fathered a child until recently? The child support payments must have been staggering. Was there a dragged out paternity suit or something?

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 01:09 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
He deserves nothing but being put to death for beating a two year old to death. There had to be signs that this guy was a terrible person and would do something like this so the mother should be charged with criminal negligence.
lock him in a room with AP for 5 minutes and the same ending would occcur
Old 10-12-2013, 01:11 AM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In defense of the mother, most of us don't run criminal background checks on the people we date, and most people are pretty good at covering up (or at least, not advertising) their run-ins with the law. You can be a pretty terrible person and still come across well.

Last edited by WCH : 10-12-2013 at 07:17 AM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 03:37 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
A father should take steps to ensure the safety and wellbeing of his child. No excuses.
There's always 1 dickhead in a thread like this and I figured it couldn't just be a normal condolences thread. Not surprised it's you though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 03:44 AM    (permalink
lchkibris
Rookie

lchkibris hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

so sad...
“You will lose someone you can’t live without,and your heart will be badly broken, and the bad news is that you never completely get over the loss of your beloved. But this is also the good news. They live forever in your broken heart that doesn’t seal back up. And you come through. It’s like having a broken leg that never heals perfectly—that still hurts when the weather gets cold, but you learn to dance with the limp.”
Old 10-12-2013, 07:12 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I work at mental hospital in the Children's Unit and I cannot even imagine what kind of person can do some of the things that I have come across in some cases. As a father, I felt sick to my stomach when I heard of the news but not once did it cross my mind that AD was at fault.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 07:15 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm way more interested in how Peterson didn't even know about the kid until recently than I am about the kid getting beat to death. Probably because there's a bit of comedy in the first one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 07:20 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I can't believe I'm saying this. But I agree with Brodie. OUCH. That hurt!
I agree with Brody AND D? What is this world coming to?

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 09:32 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I dunno, but it's doubtful that AD truly loved the boy. Very tragic story. He's probably thinking about the child support he doesn't have to provide. These stories just really suck.

Patterson deserves the worst punishment imaginable.
I really doubt that extremely wealthy Adrian Peterson was like cool my son is dead I don't have to pay child support now.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 10:49 AM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just don't understand how one even beats a 2 year old. Punch them? Punt them? Throw them across the room? Regardless all are ****** up.

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote