Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-12-2013, 03:07 PM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just messed up..a guy figures he can provide a great life for his kid after making it as a pro athlete and something like this happens, just terrible...hopefully he channels all the rage he must be feeling right now and has a great game
Eazy Picks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 08:06 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eazy Picks View Post
just messed up..a guy figures he can provide a great life for his kid after making it as a pro athlete and something like this happens, just terrible...hopefully he channels all the rage he must be feeling right now and has a great game
Well for this child I think he only found out that it was his when the kid ended up in the ICU. Maybe he knew earlier. Apparently he didn't know about the kid for very long.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Well for this child I think he only found out that it was his when the kid ended up in the ICU. Maybe he knew earlier. Apparently he didn't know about the kid for very long.
oh wow didnt even know that...what a wave of emotions that must be. The mother is real stupid for not letting AP take care of her and staying in a relationship with an abusive person...Whether or not AP and her had any chance of staying together, Im sure he would have taken care of them and made sure they were in a safe situation.
Old 10-13-2013, 02:18 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I'm gonna say something that's not going to be popular, but I believe it should be said.

Where was Dad? Why was his son being cared for by a known abuser? Did Dad care enough to make sure his son was being properly cared for? Was Dad aware that Mom was the type of person who dated monsters? Dad has a responsibility to make sure his son is being properly cared for.

I know this sounds judgmental, but these questions keep running through my head and I can't help but feel that they should be asked.
Dad literally didn't meet the son until he was in a coma on his deathbed...so they never even said "hello."

That's why he's still playing, y'all. That kid was basically a stranger to him.

The mother thought someone else was the father until a few months ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
I just don't understand how one even beats a 2 year old. Punch them? Punt them? Throw them across the room? Regardless all are ****** up.
I don't think you really can beat them. They're so fragile that you can kill them by hugging too hard. A "beating" requires multiple hits, right?
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 09:26 AM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AD should stop having sex with hoodrats. How many kids does this guy have? Grow up AD.

Poor kid. Kill the monster. Case closed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 09:37 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah honestly, AD is a freak player and a great player.

But he's kind of a dirtbag to me. I stopped liking him after his "football players are slaves" comment during the strike. That's when I realized how dumb he is.

This is why I try not to root for players based on their personal lives. Bc the truth is we don't know any of these guys and a lot of people you think are great people are actually dirt bags and vice versa.

I root for good players on the field and leave it at that.

I knew something didn't smell right when AD reported back to the team facility while his "child" was still in critical condition. He didn't give a ****. Then everyone is throwing sympathy his way.

I feel bad for the kid. A 2 year old lost his life and that's incredibly tragic and I hope he's in a better place now. But I don't feel bad for AD.
Old 10-14-2013, 10:05 AM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I stopped "looking up to" athletes when I was still a teenager. My favorite athletes were Michael Jordan and Brett Favre, and I'm pretty sure that they're both trash.

My grandmother lives on a golf course and her neighbors are mostly elderly golf enthusiasts. There were 80 and 90 year old women who were heartbroken to find out that Tiger Woods is a super hoe.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 10:15 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I just get annoyed when I hear people say "I don't root for Player X bc he's a dirtbag"

But you root for Player Y because he comes off as a nice guy, but he's still probably a dirt bag to some degree as well, you just don't know it.

Which is why I don't pay attention to all of that. If you can help my team win I'll root for you on the field. I could care less about you off the field.

I don't like Peterson, I think he's a dirt bag, but I'd root for him if he's on my team. I just assume all players have skeletons and I judge their game based on all field performance, and assume the worst off the field. It's messed up but that's just how I view them.
Old 10-14-2013, 10:27 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is the big problem with professional athletes. I have no doubt whatsoever that there are quite a lot of stand up guys who quietly go about doing charity work, don't sleep around, aren't gangbangers, don't drink and drive etc, however, especially in this day and age where the media gets hold of any transgression, you realise that the people you idolise and support aren't all clean cut role models.

For all the great guys there are in the NFL there are maybe 2 thugs, one guy with 8 kids with 8 different women, one guy who regularly drives drunk and one with severe anger issues.

BBD is right. It's best to just seperate your emotion from this. If you only like NFL players who are squeaky clean then you will have a hard time.

Look at Aqib Talib. The guy is pretty messed up off the field but as long as he plays like he has been and stays on the field you bet your ass I'm going to cheer just as hard for him as when I do with Vince Wilfork who is seen as one of the few stand up guys in the NFL.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 10:35 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Yeah pretty much. I basically feel that you can't properly distinguish who is good and who is bad in regards to the players you root for. It's impossible. I rather not be a hypocrite about it and just root for guys based on performance on the field, and that's it.

Look at a guy like Ricky Watters. The guy is known as a jerk but he's actually a great guy off the field after his career was over. You just never know.

And the worst is when we assume all the players on our team are squeaky clean. Like my team would never draft a guy like that. Give me a break. Stop it. Just stop.
Old 10-14-2013, 11:23 AM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
And the worst is when we assume all the players on our team are squeaky clean. Like my team would never draft a guy like that. Give me a break. Stop it. Just stop.
I hate this. I saw it a lot on the Packer boards a few years ago, because McCarthy made some comment about wanting to bring in players who were "Packer People." I'm not clear on what it is that makes a person "Packer People," but it sure as hell has nothing to do with being able to pass a standard background check.
Old 10-14-2013, 11:49 AM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You can't win the NFL by only having good guys on your team. The Panthers tried to do it after the Rae Carruth and Fred Lane debacles and ended up going 1-15 a couple years later for their troubles.
SchizophrenicBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 11:54 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchizophrenicBatman View Post
You can't win the NFL by only having good guys on your team. The Panthers tried to do it after the Rae Carruth and Fred Lane debacles and ended up going 1-15 a couple years later for their troubles.
I forgot about the Fred Lane thing. That was kind of before my time, but I remember ESPN The Magazine did a piece on it a few years back. I just googled him for a refresher and saw that his wife has been released. I will admit that I don't know the whole story, but she doesn't seem like someone who should be allowed outside of prison.
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 11:56 AM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

I think it was Shane who posted a quote from an NFL scout. I can't remember the player, but somebody had some minor character issues and the scout was asked how much it would hurt his draft stock. The reply was: "We draft guys who rob banks."

Last edited by WCH : 10-14-2013 at 12:00 PM.
Old 10-14-2013, 11:57 AM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Quote:
Yeah I just get annoyed when I hear people say "I don't root for Player X bc he's a dirtbag"

But you root for Player Y because he comes off as a nice guy, but he's still probably a dirt bag to some degree as well, you just don't know it.

Which is why I don't pay attention to all of that. If you can help my team win I'll root for you on the field. I could care less about you off the field.

I don't like Peterson, I think he's a dirt bag, but I'd root for him if he's on my team. I just assume all players have skeletons and I judge their game based on all field performance, and assume the worst off the field. It's messed up but that's just how I view them.
i agree about not getting too emotionally involved in who are the good guys and the bad guys...its ridiculous to try to figure that out, we dont know these people, we know how the media depicts them, what they say in their interviews, how they behave on the field, but we dont really know what they are like...

That being said, what in the hell makes you think Peterson is a dirtbag? Ive never seen anything that makes me think that of him.
Old 10-14-2013, 12:00 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
i agree about not getting too emotionally involved in who are the good guys and the bad guys...its ridiculous to try to figure that out, we dont know these people, we know how the media depicts them, what they say in their interviews, how they behave on the field, but we dont really know what they are like...

That being said, what in the hell makes you think Peterson is a dirtbag? Ive never seen anything that makes me think that of him.
Hmmmm. Maybe seeing your child for the first time when he's in critical condition and then leaving him before he passes away knowing there's a good chance he'll pass away makes him a dirt bag?

Maybe?

Just a thought.
Old 10-14-2013, 12:08 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hmmmm. Maybe seeing your child for the first time when he's in critical condition and then leaving him before he passes away knowing there's a good chance he'll pass away makes him a dirt bag?

Maybe?

Just a thought.
Yeah I'm not sure how you walk away from your son in critical condition to go play football. That being said he wasn't really the kid's father. He was simply a DNA donor.

That being said I don't watch football to root for the good guys because they are all human. I watch football to watch superior athletes play the sport. When the two intersect it is REALLY easy to root for the player but being a dirt-bag doesn't make a player any less likely to be loved. Basketball example but look at Michael Jordan.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 12:52 PM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Quote:

Maybe?

Just a thought.
I dont think we know nearly enough about the situation to make a judgement like that, which is kind of the point I was driving at in my last post anyways. Whatever judgements we make on players and their overall morality are usually knee-jerk reactions to what we've heard through the media, and that is usually just a small piece of the full picture. So I personally try to avoid making those kind of judgements. I try to focus on judging players based on what they do on the field. You can get some sense of what kind of people players are, and maybe have some personal favorites who are guys where you like the way they carry themselves and what they say, but I get upset everytime I hear a fan call a player a "piece of ****, a dirtbag, a scumbag, etc", i hear it all the time, and its just BS. We dont know. A good recent example is Aldon Smith, who a lot of people have hurled all those kind of terms at. But Im sure every one of us has a friend or family member with a drinking/drug problem who has gotten a DUI or some other run-in with the law or whatever, and I dont think we would say, "yea my uncle is a dirtbag because he got a duo". no, most of us would say that that person is a good guy who is dealing with some problems. But when its a pro athlete, we all love to fly off the handle and make judgements as if we know the person. There are some people out there who really are just dirtbags who dont care about anyone, but its ridiculous for us to try to determine if athletes that we dont personally know are those people.

Last edited by Eazy Picks : 10-14-2013 at 12:59 PM.
Old 10-14-2013, 12:55 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
I dont think we know nearly enough about the situation to make a judgement like that
No actually we do. He had a child. He never saw the child until he was on life support. He then left his dying child to go play football.

I don't really need to know the details to know that's a douchebag move.

I don't really care if he never knew the kid before, that's still your offspring. You made him. And then to give the impression to the media that you gave a **** when you clearly didn't makes you a gigantic scumbag in my eyes.
Old 10-14-2013, 01:06 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

I mean look...I get that there's always 2 sides to a story and we don't know the whole truth and all of that. I get all of that.

But come on man. Sometimes you can exercise common sense here. So he just found out like 2 months ago the kid was his. Ok? So he had 2 months to become a part of that kid's life and chose not to.

Don't you want to at least know what your kid is up to? What condition he's in? Where he's living? Anything?

So that alone doesn't exactly make you Tim Tebow right off the bat.

Then to do what he did after the fact...I'm sorry, but I'm just not a fan.
Old 10-14-2013, 01:16 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

Quote:
I mean look...I get that there's always 2 sides to a story and we don't know the whole truth and all of that. I get all of that.

But come on man. Sometimes you can exercise common sense here. So he just found out like 2 months ago the kid was his. Ok? So he had 2 months to become a part of that kid's life and chose not to.

Don't you want to at least know what your kid is up to? What condition he's in? Where he's living? Anything?

So that alone doesn't exactly make you Tim Tebow right off the bat.

Then to do what he did after the fact...I'm sorry, but I'm just not a fan.
And just to bring this conversation full circle, you can go to Florida and hear a bunch of rumors that Tebow is faaaaar from being a virgin. That may or may not be true, but we really don't know anything about these guys, beyond what they let us see. Which is as it should be.
Old 10-14-2013, 06:34 PM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

yea honestly my reaction to the story is to feel sorry for the dude, not attempt to make a judgement about how much he cared about the kid or analyze the way he is choosing to cope with it. He has asked that the media respect his privacy as he deals with this, and I dont have a problem with this. Ill admit I dont know the details about the kid and his relationship w/ him, etc, but to me when someone has a family member die all Im gonna do is give my condolences and let it be, not judge people on how they handle it.
Old 10-14-2013, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BBD just keeps getting worse and worse. I remember he actually had good things to say way back in the day. Now he's just so wrong in just about every subject he discusses here.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 08:44 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
And just to bring this conversation full circle, you can go to Florida and hear a bunch of rumors that Tebow is faaaaar from being a virgin. That may or may not be true, but we really don't know anything about these guys, beyond what they let us see. Which is as it should be.
Not beyond what they let us see. Beyond what we find out.
Tiger Woods didn't let us see that he was backdooring different white chicks in every city while married to his own white chick.
We just found out. Because some of those white ho's got bitter that they weren't getting more than his coq.

Any of you who have banged any girl that you never really later had a relationship could have been in Peterson's shoes with this baby-momma ho. Well, unless you're white, then you'd not have gotten in his shoes or her vagina diary.

Again, blame for this murder falls like this:
#1- the murderer punk thug
#2a- whatever judge let this guy out into society
#2b- the JungleFever reckless ****
#4- Peterson for taking the bait.. he should do so much better, this is embarrassing

Here is that baby momma, who might be charged with something, let's stay tuned on that. She deserves to feel like **** right now.

And here's the punk killer who she was currently letting DNA her:
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 09:04 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't even know what to say to that.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote