Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-02-2013, 12:33 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How do we know it was Owens that typed it on his twitter account? There is no visual video evidence of him typing. Therefore we can't conclude that it's definitively true :D

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 01:10 PM    (permalink
JordanTaber
Veteran

JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
we could start with any written article, since every media outlet on earth is solely and specifically out to get owens, even years after he stopped being relevant or interesting to talk about.
Oh, then yeah - I'm not willing to accept that. An article alleging he's broke that parrots other articles alleging he's broke that emanate from twisting a quote where he merely says he's having "financial issues" is not evidence that he's broke. Sorry.

I've been condemning the media for writing unsubstantiated things, and you're going to use the media writing things without substantiation in an argument against me? See the problem here?
JordanTaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 01:13 PM    (permalink
JordanTaber
Veteran

JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
How do we know it was Owens that typed it on his twitter account? There is no visual video evidence of him typing. Therefore we can't conclude that it's definitively true :D
Owens has stated multiple times in interviews that it's him tweeting. That's pretty strong evidence. We could also go back to the old days when he answered fan questions on the forum on his official website and had the same typing style.

Anyway, I know personally that it's him as we've been in contact.
Old 11-02-2013, 01:15 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sure no NFL star has his own "actual" twitter or face book account. Some one else does the typing and responding. Unless maybe your a 3rd string guy or on the practice squad.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 01:18 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why wouldn't they?

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 01:40 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ray Rice got a facebook page and he's awesome!

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 02:19 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
cool, and my rocks keep tigers away because you can't find a single report saying otherwise. therefore, you have to believe it's true. it's simply explainable coincidence that tigers were sighted in my general vicinity a few days ago, until you find documentation that says they're there specifically because my rock didn't work.
I would like to purchase a thousand of these magical Tiger Rocks. Name your price.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 03:15 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I read his TO defense website last night. It's like staring crazy in the face. He counters arguments no one says and denies any wrong doing by TO at any point. So much of it is just him saying "oh you think TO is bad? At least he isn't this guy!" He picks other players who were way worse in some aspect to try to make TO not look like a complete dick. He tries to manipulate every bad TO quote to make it look like it was the medias fault for asking the question. He refuses to accept any media report and calls it bias, unless it supports his argument. Everything is the medias fault for listening and being around.

It is stone cold obsession. He even childishly defends himself in the comments when people make fun of the website. It is awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Owens has stated multiple times in interviews that it's him tweeting. That's pretty strong evidence. We could also go back to the old days when he answered fan questions on the forum on his official website and had the same typing style.

Anyway, I know personally that it's him as we've been in contact.
Yeah, but how do I know he isn't lying? How do I know you aren't lying entirely with this statement? I don't. So I can't make a definitive conclusion for myself. Until I'm in front of Owens typing on a computer how can I be sure it's him?

Quote:
Old 11-02-2013, 03:38 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, but how do I know he isn't lying? How do I know you aren't lying entirely with this statement? I don't. So I can't make a definitive conclusion for myself. Until I'm in front of Owens typing on a computer how can I be sure it's him?
It could easily be someone manipulating what TO is saying to make it look like he said it is him on twitter. You can't trust any media report involving TO, even the one ones that say he is a good guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 03:38 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

John Fox reportedly had a heart attack.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 04:33 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
John Fox reportedly had a heart attack.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...zed-doing-fine

Not a heart attack, thankfully. :)
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 04:49 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
I read his TO defense website last night. It's like staring crazy in the face. He counters arguments no one says and denies any wrong doing by TO at any point. So much of it is just him saying "oh you think TO is bad? At least he isn't this guy!" He picks other players who were way worse in some aspect to try to make TO not look like a complete dick. He tries to manipulate every bad TO quote to make it look like it was the medias fault for asking the question. He refuses to accept any media report and calls it bias, unless it supports his argument. Everything is the medias fault for listening and being around.

It is stone cold obsession. He even childishly defends himself in the comments when people make fun of the website. It is awesome.
Wait, Jordan Taber has a website?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 04:51 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Wait, Jordan Taber has a website?
http://www.terrellowensdefense.org/
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 05:06 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
Old 11-02-2013, 05:09 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
Psh, I thought this was wide known?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 10:19 PM    (permalink
JordanTaber
Veteran

Quote:
I read his TO defense website last night. It's like staring crazy in the face. He counters arguments no one says
Like what? I've seen countless people say every one of those statements.

Quote:
and denies any wrong doing by TO at any point.
That is correct.

Quote:
So much of it is just him saying "oh you think TO is bad? At least he isn't this guy!" He picks other players who were way worse in some aspect to try to make TO not look like a complete dick.
You're not very good at comprehending points. That was never an argument I made. Ever.

Quote:
He tries to manipulate every bad TO quote to make it look like it was the medias fault for asking the question.
Except there aren't any bad T.O. quotes. There are politically correct replies that are twisted, editorialized, and taken completely out of context, but there aren't any egregious statements from him.

Here's a little critical thinking exercise for you (that I know you won't do, being as stubborn as you are): What do you suppose would happen to these "bad quotes" if they never asked him these inflammatory questions?

Quote:
He refuses to accept any media report and calls it bias, unless it supports his argument. Everything is the medias fault for listening and being around.
No, you see, I accept media reports that include quotes from actual teammates or former teammates. You know, people who were actually there. People who actually know what happened. You know, quotes like these:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...-his-character

I don't accept media reports that parrot other media reports that make completely unfounded claims. I also don't accept media reports that cite "a source who speaks regularly with Owens's teammates" making claims about Owens's thoughts (Ed Werder citing himself).

There's kind of a big difference.

Quote:
Childishly, huh? Only a lunatic like you would think I'm the childish one in those comment sections.
Old 11-02-2013, 10:21 PM    (permalink
JordanTaber
Veteran

Quote:
A guy saying something about himself is evidence. It's much better evidence than...no evidence at all (the articles claiming he is broke without a shred of evidence).

If Owens had said he was broke and then I said he could be lying, then you could say this in response.
Old 11-02-2013, 11:07 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
I read his TO defense website last night. It's like staring crazy in the face. He counters arguments no one says
Like what? I've seen countless people say every one of those statements.

Quote:
Quote:

Childishly, huh? Only a lunatic like you would think I'm the childish one in those comment sections.

Old 11-02-2013, 11:12 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
A guy saying something about himself is evidence. It's much better evidence than...no evidence at all (the articles claiming he is broke without a shred of evidence).

If Owens had said he was broke and then I said he could be lying, then you could say this in response.
Well I could say I was abducted by extraterrestrials. There is no other evidence out there that supports what I'm saying in regards to my specific situation, but since I said it it must be decent enough evidence to lend credence to my story for everyone else to believe right?

All of this is really just argument from ignorance going around in circles. And now I'm spinning it the opposite way. Sure there may not be enough evidence to say that Terrell Owens is definitely broke or having financial problems, but that doesn't mean that he is factually not broke or having financial problems in what he believes that label denotes all because you or even himself said so. The same thing is true regarding the opposite. Or even him writing on twitter. To me as a member of an audience, how do I know everything you claimed regarding something like Owens writing on twitter wasn't false? I don't know for certain. Perhaps I can guess. But I don't know for certain because there is not enough definitive evidence for me to sit in my chair and say "yes, Terrell Owens was the one who typed his fingers into the keyboard and sent those messages on Twitter". Or Jeff Garcia even being ***. Sure he has four children, but how do I know that he isn't 100% straight? I don't. How do I know this reality is even everything my brain tells it it is? I don't. We could all be dead right now. Or reliving the same moment in time over and over again.

So I mean, if we're going to take that approach with everything then...well nothing can be concluded ever.

Absence of evidence does not equate to evidence of absence, although absence of evidence is a good enough reason to reject a claim of existence, but absence of evidence is not proof or evidence of non existence.

How did Owens not say he was broke again? Because, he simply said he wasn't broke?

Quote:

Last edited by Ness : 11-02-2013 at 11:36 PM.
Old 11-02-2013, 11:44 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Old 11-03-2013, 12:36 AM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what in the **** is going on in here my head hurts
Old 11-03-2013, 12:45 AM    (permalink
JordanTaber
Veteran

Quote:
Well I could say I was abducted by extraterrestrials. There is no other evidence out there that supports what I'm saying in regards to my specific situation, but since I said it it must be decent enough evidence to lend credence to my story for everyone else to believe right?
That's insufficient evidence given the outrageous claim involved, but it's still more evidence than me randomly posting that you were abducted by extraterrestrials and a bunch of people just repeating what I said.

Quote:
All of this is really just argument from ignorance going around in circles. And now I'm spinning it the opposite way. Sure there may not be enough evidence to say that Terrell Owens is definitely broke or having financial problems, but that doesn't mean that he is factually not broke or having financial problems in what he believes that label denotes all because you or even himself said so. The same thing is true regarding the opposite. Or even him writing on twitter. To me as a member of an audience, how do I know everything you claimed regarding something like Owens writing on twitter wasn't false? I don't know for certain. Perhaps I can guess. But I don't know for certain because there is not enough definitive evidence for me to sit in my chair and say "yes, Terrell Owens was the one who typed his fingers into the keyboard and sent those messages on Twitter". Or Jeff Garcia even being ***. Sure he has four children, but how do I know that he isn't 100% straight? I don't. How do I know this reality is even everything my brain tells it it is? I don't. We could all be dead right now. Or reliving the same moment in time over and over again.

So I mean, if we're going to take that approach with everything then...well nothing can be concluded ever.

Absence of evidence does not equate to evidence of absence, although absence of evidence is a good enough reason to reject a claim of existence, but absence of evidence is not proof or evidence of non existence.

How did Owens not say he was broke again? Because, he simply said he wasn't broke?
You're getting off track here. This is simply a matter of the burden of proof being on the person who makes the claim. In this case, the media makes claims that they never back up. The claims they make are actually rooted in misconstruing something Owens said. Owens said on his reality show to his co-stars that he was having "financial issues" and was trying to reach his financial adviser, and the media turned that into, "Terrell Owens is broke." Then the parroting phenomenon went into effect and now people repeat it as though it's common knowledge.

It would be analogous to someone in the media saying John Fox is dying right now, and thousands of articles parroting the article that said that. Fox is having "health issues" right now (dizzy spells). There is no evidence, however, that he is dying. In fact, he denies that it's anything serious.

The point of all of this is the media doesn't care about the facts when it comes to Terrell Owens. Since 2000, they never have.
Old 11-03-2013, 12:53 AM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Via a GQ article about Owens for which he was interviewed and quoted in.

Quote:
Owens may have made a lot of money in his career—at least $80 million—but he insists almost all of it is gone.
Quote:
"When Drew [Rosenhaus] heard about what had happened with my money, he said, 'Oh man, is there anything I can do?' " says Owens, pushing back from the table with disgust. "And I said, 'Dude, are you going to give me my money back? I don't think so, so why bother trying to appease me?' "
Quote:
Last summer, when the money started to dry up for real and the extent of his financial disaster became clear, he reduced the amount he paid to each of the women. Three of them sued him. When he failed to show up for a court date with the mother of his oldest child, Tariq, because it conflicted with his public tryout, a bench warrant was issued for his arrest. "She wouldn't reschedule," he says, his hands reaching out unconsciously as if strangling an imaginary neck. "She'd pressed me in a deposition about if I intended to try to get on another team, but then when I do the workout, do what I can to get work, this is what she does."

Now he is in court with all four women, whom he lumps together like one big bloodsucking blob. None of them are being fair, he says: "They know I'm not working; they know the deal."
I would imagine the "deal" he is referring to in his quote is that he is running out of money and that if he isn't broke, he's pretty close.

The quotes are what most sane people would call "a guy saying something about himself."

Last edited by Jcn92 : 11-03-2013 at 12:58 AM.
Jcn92 is offline   Reply With Quote