Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-03-2013, 01:03 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
That's insufficient evidence given the outrageous claim involved, but it's still more evidence than me randomly posting that you were abducted by extraterrestrials and a bunch of people just repeating what I said.
Why is it outrageous? I could say I was there and experienced the situation. It's not outrageous to me. And why is it insufficient information? I mean I said it myself and it's an account regarding a situation about myself. Shouldn't my testimony be enough for you to believe me? And anyone else that refutes these claims elsewhere is irrelevant, because well, I'm telling the details of the said incident myself and since it comes straight from the horse's mouth my testimony is sound. So since it was myself it is true correct? I couldn't possibly be lying or deceiving anyone about the details of my account.

Can you definitively say that I'm telling the truth because I simply told you I'm telling the truth?

Quote:
You're getting off track here. This is simply a matter of the burden of proof being on the person who makes the claim. In this case, the media makes claims that they never back up. The claims they make are actually rooted in misconstruing something Owens said. Owens said on his reality show to his co-stars that he was having "financial issues" and was trying to reach his financial adviser, and the media turned that into, "Terrell Owens is broke." Then the parroting phenomenon went into effect and now people repeat it as though it's common knowledge.

It would be analogous to someone in the media saying John Fox is dying right now, and thousands of articles parroting the article that said that. Fox is having "health issues" right now (dizzy spells). There is no evidence, however, that he is dying. In fact, he denies that it's anything serious.

The point of all of this is the media doesn't care about the facts when it comes to Terrell Owens. Since 2000, they never have.
Hey, I'm just providing various examples of the same fallacy in logic.

Well now how do I know Owens is telling accurate details of his side of the story? Because it's his situation that he is dealing with? Owens claimed he isn't broke (whatever he equates being broke to mean). So I ask again why is absence of evidence = evidence of absence for one party and not the other? I guess it doesn't matter since Owens apparently (how do I know that's true either, because someone told me it was?) said he was broke himself. So that should settle the matter. Right?

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Last edited by Ness : 11-03-2013 at 02:38 AM.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 12:59 PM    (permalink
JordanTaber
Veteran

JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcn92 View Post
Via a GQ article about Owens for which he was interviewed and quoted in.

I would imagine the "deal" he is referring to in his quote is that he is running out of money and that if he isn't broke, he's pretty close.

The quotes are what most sane people would call "a guy saying something about himself."
A perfect example of what I'm talking about. The scumbag author of this article regurgitates the completely unfounded $80 million figure. Owens never said, in that interview or otherwise, that he lost $80 million. Here's what Owens has said regarding that proposed figure:

Quote:
Again, who's to say how much I lost? Have I lost money? Yeah. Was it $80 million? I doubt it.
The "deal" is he was having financial issues, not that he was broke (no money) or that he didn't have enough money to pay the child support amounts (as proven by the fact that he did end up paying it). That proves that he wasn't broke - if he had no money, he wouldn't have been able to pay off all the things he's paid off. Something can not come from nothing. If he was able to cover some $40,000-$50,000 in child support payments, and pay off a $400,000 or $500,000 tax debt, clearly he wasn't broke. If that's "broke," sign me up for "broke."

This is just another example of an author taking extreme liberties in speaking for him, rather than actually reporting what he said. Journalism is dead. He invited this twat into his home, doing her a favor, and it turns out she had an agenda to libel him and try to make him look as bad as possible. Note the description, "his hands reaching out unconsciously as if strangling an imaginary neck." Honestly, this article was the worst case of insulting editorializing I've ever seen in my life. Nancy Hess is a disgrace.

Funny enough, just about everything I discussed with Owens recently has come up in this thread.
JordanTaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 01:05 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Randy Moss was a better wide receiver than Terrell Owens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 01:10 PM    (permalink
JordanTaber
Veteran

JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Why is it outrageous? I could say I was there and experienced the situation. It's not outrageous to me. And why is it insufficient information? I mean I said it myself and it's an account regarding a situation about myself. Shouldn't my testimony be enough for you to believe me? And anyone else that refutes these claims elsewhere is irrelevant, because well, I'm telling the details of the said incident myself and since it comes straight from the horse's mouth my testimony is sound. So since it was myself it is true correct? I couldn't possibly be lying or deceiving anyone about the details of my account.
"I'm not broke."
"I was abducted by aliens."

You don't see the difference in believability?

Nobody has refuted what Terrell Owens said. Their arguments that he's broke all stem from misquoting him.

Quote:
Can you definitively say that I'm telling the truth because I simply told you I'm telling the truth?

Hey, I'm just providing various examples of the same fallacy in logic.
No, but if you tell me something about your financial situation, I have no reason to believe someone else who says otherwise with nothing to back it up.

Quote:
Well now how do I know Owens is telling accurate details of his side of the story? Because it's his situation that he is dealing with? Owens claimed he isn't broke (whatever he equates being broke to mean). So I ask again why is absence of evidence = evidence of absence for one party and not the other? I guess it doesn't matter since Owens apparently (how do I know that's true either, because someone told me it was?) said he was broke himself. So that should settle the matter. Right?
Being broke has a pretty clear definition - it means you have no money. Even if Owens mistakenly thought it meant you have little money, that does even less to help the claim that he's broke - that means he's trying to say he has more than just a little money.

There isn't an absence of evidence on my side. Owens has been quoted multiple times in multiple sources saying he's not broke. What's the likelihood of multiple fictitious/misquotes on the same subject matter by the same person? The odds are infinitesimal at best. Now factor in the fact that we know he had to have gotten great sums of money from somewhere in order to pay off certain amounts he owed, and the odds are practically zero.

Meanwhile, on the other side...you have articles that are just stating that he's broke with nothing to back it up. They took "financial issues" to mean "broke," and they can get away with it because journalism is dead.
Old 11-04-2013, 02:39 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 03:10 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Owens also hasn't come out and refuted the claims in that article, go on try and find one quote from T.O saying that the statements about his financial situation aren't true? And when you can't do that, ponder its significance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 03:16 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
"I'm not broke."
"I was abducted by aliens."

You don't see the difference in believability?

Nobody has refuted what Terrell Owens said. Their arguments that he's broke all stem from misquoting him.
I simply see different scenarios. One is more farfetched than the other, but regardless the logic stands. Me testifying about my situation means it's unequivocally the truth right? Terrell Owens said he wasn't broke according to you in a text message sent to one of his baby mamas. So since he said it, it's unequivocally the truth correct? Again, I couldn't possibly be lying about my scenario correct? Because I said it myself right?

Quote:
No, but if you tell me something about your financial situation, I have no reason to believe someone else who says otherwise with nothing to back it up.
Oh alright. So you can't definitively say that I'm telling the truth then simply because I say so. Exactly, you, like all of us, any of us, have no reason to believe anyone simply because they make a statement without backing it up. And even when a statement isn't made, that isn't grounds to also believe something exists either.

Quote:
Being broke has a pretty clear definition - it means you have no money. Even if Owens mistakenly thought it meant you have little money, that does even less to help the claim that he's broke - that means he's trying to say he has more than just a little money.

There isn't an absence of evidence on my side. Owens has been quoted multiple times in multiple sources saying he's not broke. What's the likelihood of multiple fictitious/misquotes on the same subject matter by the same person? The odds are infinitesimal at best. Now factor in the fact that we know he had to have gotten great sums of money from somewhere in order to pay off certain amounts he owed, and the odds are practically zero.

Meanwhile, on the other side...you have articles that are just stating that he's broke with nothing to back it up. They took "financial issues" to mean "broke," and they can get away with it because journalism is dead.
Not really. There are plenty of people that claim they are broke. I have friends that have claimed they were "broke". It doesn't literally mean they have no money in their wallet, on their bank statements, or no form of legitimate currency in their household and can't buy a piece of gum at the corner store. The term "broke" when used colloquially isn't necessarily in a literal sense.

And how do I know Owens is telling the truth that he isn't broke/in financial distress? Simply because he was quoted as saying so himself in multiple interviews? Maybe he acquired funds from an outside party for help. Maybe he's in bigger debt because of that. We don't know. It's speculative, and not factual. Sure we could play odds. But nothing is definitive. And that's the point in all of this. Until I sit down with Owens and essentially check out what is on his books, look at his financial statements, tax statements, business records, whatever I won't know for sure will I?

Quote:
Old 11-04-2013, 03:51 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The more you feed him, the more you hurt him. Be merciful and stop. He loves disagreeing with people and cannot stop on his own. Taber advocates for TO like Justin Blackmon self-medicates. You have to take it out of his hands. You have to not respond to him.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 04:03 PM    (permalink
JordanTaber
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Owens also hasn't come out and refuted the claims in that article, go on try and find one quote from T.O saying that the statements about his financial situation aren't true? And when you can't do that, ponder its significance.
Actually, he has. Many times. Here's just one of the times:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...s-have-changed

Here's another:

https://www.google.com/search?safe=o....0.VHJu9Xg83gk
Old 11-04-2013, 04:10 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why exactly does it matter if Owens is broke or not? Also why are we arguing about it?
cmarq83 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 04:12 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah but youre just biased and so are those reports so I can't really judge the validity on those articles, theyre just TO apologists who are trying to contol the minds of those of us who don't really know the truth!

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 11-04-2013, 04:12 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarq83 View Post
Why exactly does it matter if Owens is broke or not? Also why are we arguing about it?
Because its hilarious to get him going.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-04-2013, 04:13 PM    (permalink
JordanTaber
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
I simply see different scenarios. One is more farfetched than the other, but regardless the logic stands. Me testifying about my situation means it's unequivocally the truth right? Terrell Owens said he wasn't broke according to you in a text message sent to one of his baby mamas. So since he said it, it's unequivocally the truth correct? Again, I couldn't possibly be lying about my scenario correct? Because I said it myself right?

Oh alright. So you can't definitively say that I'm telling the truth then simply because I say so. Exactly, you, like all of us, any of us, have no reason to believe anyone simply because they make a statement without backing it up. And even when a statement isn't made, that isn't grounds to also believe something exists either.

Not really. There are plenty of people that claim they are broke. I have friends that have claimed they were "broke". It doesn't literally mean they have no money in their wallet, on their bank statements, or no form of legitimate currency in their household and can't buy a piece of gum at the corner store. The term "broke" when used colloquially isn't necessarily in a literal sense.

And how do I know Owens is telling the truth that he isn't broke/in financial distress? Simply because he was quoted as saying so himself in multiple interviews? Maybe he acquired funds from an outside party for help. Maybe he's in bigger debt because of that. We don't know. It's speculative, and not factual. Sure we could play odds. But nothing is definitive. And that's the point in all of this. Until I sit down with Owens and essentially check out what is on his books, look at his financial statements, tax statements, business records, whatever I won't know for sure will I?
You're still missing the point. It's not a matter of whether it is unequivocally the truth or not that he's not broke. It's a matter of the media making claims with absolutely nothing to back them up. That's the point.

If I'm a writer, I shouldn't be able to start an article today titled, "John Fox and Gary Kubiak Are Reportedly Dying" just because we know they're experiencing health problems. Likewise, a writer should not be allowed to claim that Owens is broke just because Owens said he's having "financial issues," and they should not be repeating some completely fabricated number that originated from a blogger who never explained how he arrived at the figure.

A guy who did actually total up Owens's contracts arrived at $66 million. That wasn't including the part of the signing bonus he paid back to the Eagles (think it was around $2 million), or the cut his agents made, or other witholdings. Nonetheless, $66 million is not $80 million. It's not even close. To come up with $80 million, you'd really have to be pulling the number out of your ass. And that's exactly what happened.

This isn't about what's unequivocally true, it's about the fact that the media doesn't fact check before printing things when it comes to Terrell Owens. That's not unique to him, but he faces so much of it it's unfathomable.

Meanwhile, as an aside...Warren Sapp actually filed for bankruptcy (something Owens has not done), yet nobody cares. Owens has become the Poster Boy for broke athletes, and there's no evidence to suggest he's even broke! That says it all right there.
Old 11-04-2013, 04:15 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Because its hilarious to get him going.
I mean the fact that he has a website on the topic is funny enough for me. This guy has a "the natural" level fanaticism towards Owens.

I have no idea where he gets all the time for this stuff, I'm still waiting on his Bobby Abrams scouting report.
cmarq83 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 04:16 PM    (permalink
JordanTaber
Veteran

Quote:
Yeah but youre just biased and so are those reports so I can't really judge the validity on those articles, theyre just TO apologists who are trying to contol the minds of those of us who don't really know the truth!
I think it's clear by now who is the one bringing the facts in this debate, and who are the ones sticking to poorly-formed opinions derived from misinformation.
Old 11-04-2013, 04:20 PM    (permalink
niel89
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No idea. This whole argument is beyond repair.

Taber won't concede any wrong doing by TO at any point in his career. He could form a semi okay argument that people would listen to for a second if he wasn't so foolishly rigid.

He even see's nothing wrong with the driveway press conference. He is obsessed beyond reality.

Quote:

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
Old 11-04-2013, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Taber probably is TO.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-04-2013, 04:30 PM    (permalink
JordanTaber
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
No idea. This whole argument is beyond repair.

Taber won't concede any wrong doing by TO at any point in his career. He could form a semi okay argument that people would listen to for a second if he wasn't so foolishly rigid.

He even see's nothing wrong with the driveway press conference. He is obsessed beyond reality.
What's wrong with it? I've got a big point to make here, too.
Old 11-04-2013, 04:32 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Because the convoluted logic and the apparent principal of reasoning are amusing I have to say.

Quote:
Old 11-04-2013, 04:34 PM    (permalink
niel89
All-Pro

Quote:
What's wrong with it? I've got a big point to make here, too.
He created more of a media circus. The guy love him so much. He undermined his QBs way too much. For a guy who is the victim of the media, he seems to love them and actively invite them in.

Quote:

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
Old 11-04-2013, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
You're still missing the point. It's not a matter of whether it is unequivocally the truth or not that he's not broke. It's a matter of the media making claims with absolutely nothing to back them up. That's the point.

If I'm a writer, I shouldn't be able to start an article today titled, "John Fox and Gary Kubiak Are Reportedly Dying" just because we know they're experiencing health problems. Likewise, a writer should not be allowed to claim that Owens is broke just because Owens said he's having "financial issues," and they should not be repeating some completely fabricated number that originated from a blogger who never explained how he arrived at the figure.

A guy who did actually total up Owens's contracts arrived at $66 million. That wasn't including the part of the signing bonus he paid back to the Eagles (think it was around $2 million), or the cut his agents made, or other witholdings. Nonetheless, $66 million is not $80 million. It's not even close. To come up with $80 million, you'd really have to be pulling the number out of your ass. And that's exactly what happened.

This isn't about what's unequivocally true, it's about the fact that the media doesn't fact check before printing things when it comes to Terrell Owens. That's not unique to him, but he faces so much of it it's unfathomable.

Meanwhile, as an aside...Warren Sapp actually filed for bankruptcy (something Owens has not done), yet nobody cares. Owens has become the Poster Boy for broke athletes, and there's no evidence to suggest he's even broke! That says it all right there.
Yeah, but I'm talking about what's important to me when functioning as an audience member regarding the situation. Sure the media probably fabricates a lot of things or goes off conjecture. They're people. They can have agendas. They have the ability to tell faslehoods. Terrell Owens is a person too. He has the ability to tell falsehoods as well. The point to me, as in what's important to me, is the definitive truth in this scenario. And I can say for certain I don't know what is definitively true due to lack of information.

Quote:
Old 11-04-2013, 04:48 PM    (permalink
JordanTaber
Veteran

Quote:
He created more of a media circus. The guy love him so much. He undermined his QBs way too much. For a guy who is the victim of the media, he seems to love them and actively invite them in.
Well, now that's funny...because he didn't create anything. You see, he was sent home from camp for a week to cool off after an argument with Andy Reid. He got home and played some basketball on his driveway. As he was doing this, dozens of reporters gathered around and helicopters flew over his house.

Your "driveway press conference" was no press conference at all. Owens never invited them there, they came on their own and basically stalked him. The situps were just an impromptu, humorous response to the ridiculousness of it all. Of course, they left that part out. They wanted you to assume Owens arranged the whole thing himself, which you apparently did. The lines, "ya'll are interrupting me" and, "I figured since ya'll were already here, I might as well give you a show" were a small incongruity that apparently nobody noticed.

As for "undermined his quarterbacks too much"...that's typical anti-Owens rhetoric that truly applies to absolutely nothing he ever did.
Old 11-04-2013, 05:19 PM    (permalink
niel89
All-Pro

Just because they were there doesn't mean he has to invite them in and talk to them. He could/should have just not engaged them. Tell them to leave and hang out inside. He loves the attention. He is dumb to play into it.

Quote:

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
Old 11-04-2013, 07:03 PM    (permalink
JordanTaber
Veteran

Quote:
Just because they were there doesn't mean he has to invite them in and talk to them. He could/should have just not engaged them. Tell them to leave and hang out inside. He loves the attention. He is dumb to play into it.
He didn't invite them in. It was on his driveway, remember?

He may love attention, but so what? How does that differ from most people? If you don't like attention, you probably wouldn't play football in the first place.

I'm not going to bash a guy for having a sense of humor about a media frenzy. I got a kick out of Charlie Sheen in 2011 (although he was egging it on) and I got a kick out of this incident.
Old 11-04-2013, 07:06 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why are you guys still arguing with him? He's trolling you so hard

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote