Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-15-2013, 08:06 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We're at home, and we are really really good at home. Consequently, the Bengals blow on the road.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 08:31 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Steelers get the chance to recover their season this week. Beat the Ravens and you can start thinking about winning 9 games and maybe stealing a weak division if Cincy and Baltimore don't come together 9 wins could be enough. They're certainly not good enough to think anything more than that.

Whatever I have to tell myself to make this one matter still.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 08:34 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nah don't try to steal it, just tank the season.
Old 10-15-2013, 09:32 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Where's that Alex Smith poll... where's that off-season poll about the surprise playoff team..... who's had Alex all along? Who had Kansas City?

Where are those Alex haters now?

Luv it.... still think they should get Gonzalez back.
I haven't seen a whole lot of Alex, but from what i have seen and read, he looks like the same QB he was in SF for the most part. Which means you still have the same strengths and weaknesses, which means any Chiefs fan debating about him (and i'm sure there's an intense debate on Chiefs boards) is probably the same stuff 49er fans have been debating for years.

It does look like Alex was the best QB available in the offseason, at least in terms of immediate impact as he's more seasoned than Geno or EJ. The Chiefs can always draft their own QB in the 1st or 3rd round this year, if they like someone, if they want a young guy to develop.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 10:08 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hopefully sf can have a huge week against a poor Tenn team this week. GO 49ers! Well Mario Manningham coming back our wide outs should be getting open more and more. Just hope that we don't back to the pistol and diamond formation crap . it needs to stay gone.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 10:19 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Hopefully sf can have a huge week against a poor Tenn team this week. GO 49ers! Well Mario Manningham coming back our wide outs should be getting open more and more. Just hope that we don't back to the pistol and diamond formation crap . it needs to stay gone.
But it worked so well last year!

CK is so butt this year.
Old 10-15-2013, 11:15 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Irsay is such a turd

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brat316 View Post
CK is so butt this year.
Well when you have one guy that gets separation, it's not going to be all sunshine. For the lack of plays he has made, at least he isn't reckless with the football and throwing interceptions early and often.

The playcalling has lacked common sense a lot of the time too. This should never happen:

Especially when you have Frank Gore, Kendall Hunter, and LeMichael James on the roster.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 11:59 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

https://twitter.com/JayGlazer/status/390331195944214528

Quote:
Vikings are seriously considering starting Josh Freeman this weekend
Maybe the Monday Night game will be more interesting than I thought. It would be a great time to do it with a winnable game against the Giants.
Old 10-16-2013, 12:00 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If he has even an elementary understanding of the playbook at this point there's literally no reason not to start him.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 12:12 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
If he has even an elementary understanding of the playbook at this point there's literally no reason not to start him.
I'm a little surprised on how quickly they are moving on from Ponder. He's healthy right? His limitations as a QB are obvious but I felt the front office would hold on to him longer.

Also, **** this

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...thursday-games

NFL exploring Thursday night double headers

https://twitter.com/NFLprguy/statuse...68881457651712

Quote:
According to the report, the league is disappointed that the 13 Thursday night games on the NFL Network haven't been generating more viewers. Through five games in 2013, Thursday night football is drawing an average of 8.1 million viewers. If that average holds, it would set a Thursday night record for the NFL Network, but that number is far below what Fox, CBS, NBC and ESPN draw on Sunday and Mondays.
Quote:
If the NFL does decide to move forward with the idea of more Thursday night games, it would have to get the approval of the NFLPA first. That might not be so easy considering several players have already gone on the record against having any Thursday night football at all.
Quote:
.@nflnetwork's Thursday Night Football ave rating up 28% from last year thru 5 games. last nite was most-watched cable show

Last edited by Scotty D : 10-16-2013 at 12:19 AM.
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 01:47 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It would suck if we had another game on Thursday night every single week. That would take a game from Sunday, and it would probably be another lackluster contest like we've seen over the past few years ever since NFL Network started showcasing Thursday Night Football. I understand the NFL is a business and wants to expand, but like Anquan Boldin recently stated, if you're so concerned about safety why do you want to add another game on Thursday? Why is the Pro Bowl on life support? Why do you want an 18 game schedule also? Obviously the answer is money. The league is trying to have their cake and eat it too in regards to playing the PR game and soaking up as much revenue as they can at the same time.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Last edited by Ness : 10-16-2013 at 02:18 AM.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 02:12 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The NFL really doesn't care about the quality of the product on the field. They're pretty arrogant about it, really. They underestimate the importance of Sundays and aren't very wary of oversaturation.
Old 10-16-2013, 02:13 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love football, and I love watching it be played at the highest level possible, but I really hate the NFL. It's getting worse and worse. I'm almost ready to stop watching because I hate how many commercials I have to watch between stretches of often only 2 or 3 plays at a time. I'm really to the point where I pretty much only watch Seahawks games. I so thoroughly detest the package that it's not worth sitting through it if it's not my team.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 07:00 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
I love football, and I love watching it be played at the highest level possible, but I really hate the NFL. It's getting worse and worse. I'm almost ready to stop watching because I hate how many commercials I have to watch between stretches of often only 2 or 3 plays at a time..
That's true.... I have the Sunday Ticket, and it's amazing how many times with 8 games going on simultaneously, there can be commercials on like 6 or 7 games at the same time, and I don't mean halftime.

The only Thursday games should be teams coming off their byes.

By biggest problem with the NFL, besides em being greedy money-hungry crooks (remember the NFL is set up as a non-profit organization and as such tax breaks), is the way they legislate the hits to the head which is all and only because of the lawsuits $$ they face on the concussion incidents.

I'm tired of the hits to knees, whether it was to a DL, OL, LB like what took out Brian Cushing, a RB like got Ovie Mughelli, a WR like got Randall Cobb and Jordan Shipley a few years ago, or a TE like gut Dustin Keller.

As with the horse collar proving to be dangerous and thus penalized, and the low hits to the knees on quarterbacks, thus penalized, they need to act faster to stop allowing more and more DBs to tackle like missiles with heads down and helmets into knees. Take the helmets away from them!

I don't want anyone hurt like those, they can be prevented with proper fundamentals, which has to be taught and that means rules, money.

But you all know the NFL won't unless there are lawsuits.

Because of.

MONEY MONEY MONEY
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 08:13 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.nflevolution.com/article/...p2000000263459

Nice behind the scenes. Next time someone says "GOODELL NEVER PLAYED THE GAME HE JUST FINES PEOPLE" you can point them here.

Quote:
After being "flagged" by Vice President of Officiating the final decision rests with one man, Merton Hanks, a 9 year league veteran as to how to proceed.
So the "wussifiction" of football as to whether or not hits are fine-able rests with a team of officials reviewing plays and passing them to a former NFL safety to make decisions on.

Fun to note Suh is getting reviewed again this week for using his helmet/facemask to hit Weeden in the chest.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 08:35 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
I love football, and I love watching it be played at the highest level possible, but I really hate the NFL. It's getting worse and worse. I'm almost ready to stop watching because I hate how many commercials I have to watch between stretches of often only 2 or 3 plays at a time. I'm really to the point where I pretty much only watch Seahawks games. I so thoroughly detest the package that it's not worth sitting through it if it's not my team.
Score a TD. Go to commercial. Kick the extra point. Go to commercial. Kickoff. Go to commercial. It's ridiculous. What I hate even more is the review process. When a play gets challenged, they show one replay and then go to commercial. Maybe the fans want to see what the ref is seeing so they can determine what the right call should eb in their eyes.

On adding a Thursday game, that is just dumb. I have no problem adding another Prime Time game. That is smart. But why Thursday? Those are the worst games. Why not another Sunday or Monday night game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 08:57 AM    (permalink
RagingColt
Rookie

RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
On adding a Thursday game, that is just dumb. I have no problem adding another Prime Time game. That is smart. But why Thursday? Those are the worst games. Why not another Sunday or Monday night game?
I suspect ESPN and NBC would both be opposed since they have the prime time games. In addition I can't see Fox or Cbs wanting crews to work into the AM hours regardless how much $ they're making.
Old 10-16-2013, 09:17 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
I hate the Dolphins.....hate em....hate em hate em hate em....
POOP ON THE BILLS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
They're lame, and I wish I could from all the anti-Blowfish stuff I grew up around, but I just can't hate them like the Jets or Pats. Even repeated betrayal by Grizz is not enough to do it.

This would be a great game to win, though. Hopefully Stevie can make things a bit easier for Thad in the intermediate game.
But seriously, I don't hate the Bills, I feel like McGee's comments here sum up my feelings as well. I hate the Jets and Pats, but the Bills are just kinda there. Coming off the bye, I am expecting to win this game comfortably but you never know with division games. Just hope Miami isn't overlooking Buffalo with the Pats looming next week.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 09:34 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eye on the prize Giants. Make it competitive but lose a close game. 0-7 will get us 1 game closer to Clowney.
Old 10-16-2013, 09:57 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When 2 teams tie for #1 pick they should have a playoff. Call it the "Sucker Bowl" or something.

Sucker Bowl I Jacksonville Jaguars vs New York Giants.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-16-2013, 09:58 AM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz4Life View Post
When 2 teams tie for #1 pick they should have a playoff. Call it the "Sucker Bowl" or something.

If we wanted to watch two teams not even try, we could watch the Pro Bowl.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 10:00 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
If we wanted to watch two teams not even try, we could watch the Pro Bowl.
I imagine it'd be more like watching Football Follies.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-16-2013, 10:02 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz4Life View Post

At that point I'm golden. Honestly, the 3rd pick in the draft is gonna have the most value.

Bc the 1st pick is Teddy and no one is gonna trade it.

The 2nd pick is Clowney and no one is gonna trade it.

But the 3rd pick is up for grabs, and someone is gonna sell the farm for a qb. So if have the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd pick in the draft I'm thrilled.
Old 10-16-2013, 12:16 PM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
At that point I'm golden. Honestly, the 3rd pick in the draft is gonna have the most value.

Bc the 1st pick is Teddy and no one is gonna trade it.

The 2nd pick is Clowney and no one is gonna trade it.

But the 3rd pick is up for grabs, and someone is gonna sell the farm for a qb. So if have the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd pick in the draft I'm thrilled.
yeah, that worked out so well last year. Or the year before.
jth1331 is offline   Reply With Quote