Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-16-2013, 01:53 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Packers have two healthy OLB and three healthy WR (one called up from PS). This game is going to be really hard to watch. Everyone should be starting Jordan Cameron.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 02:00 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz4Life View Post
When 2 teams tie for #1 pick they should have a playoff. Call it the "Sucker Bowl" or something.

Sucker Bowl I Jacksonville Jaguars vs New York Giants.
What do players care about their team's draft position? If it's winner gets the first pick, you'll see both QBs pretty much just throw the game, thinking the team that gets the #1 pick is taking a QB to replace them.
Old 10-16-2013, 02:01 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Most watched NFL games this year: 1. Packers-49ers (28.5M viewers) 2. Broncos-Cowboys (28.3M viewers).
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 02:01 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Packers have two healthy OLB and three healthy WR (one called up from PS). This game is going to be really hard to watch..
Wait a minute, we have injuriezzzzz?
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 02:26 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Lets Go Broncos!
Stop it.

Quote:
Irsay is such a turd
In Indy Irsay's comments about Manning and SB rings is kind of a big deal, and on PFT and ESPN they're doing their best to blow it up into a big thing. But how big of a deal is it really? What is the perspective of non-Colts/non-Broncos fans? Does anyone really care?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 02:36 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Wait a minute, we have injuriezzzzz?
2010 all over again.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 02:36 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I could really not care less.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 02:37 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Josh Freeman era officially starting in Minnesota.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 03:06 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I liked the "packers never lose to anyone but themselves" joke better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 03:08 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Stop it.

In Indy Irsay's comments about Manning and SB rings is kind of a big deal, and on PFT and ESPN they're doing their best to blow it up into a big thing. But how big of a deal is it really? What is the perspective of non-Colts/non-Broncos fans? Does anyone really care?
I don't really care tbh but that was just my reaction when I saw it on NFLN. Haven't thought about since then really.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 03:12 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't care all that much. Mostly because we all already knew that Irsay was a massive dickhead.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 03:19 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Stop it.

All Irsay said was he was disappointed they didn't win more Super Bowls than they did... Modern media at its worst. They can all go suck a dick.
Old 10-16-2013, 03:50 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
All Irsay said was he was disappointed they didn't win more Super Bowls than they did... Modern media at its worst. They can all go suck a dick.
This.

Irsay said nothing wrong. He pointed out the obvious: That team should have won more SBs than they did.

Plus, he was pointing to the fact that he's shifting the philosophy of the team: In the past they built weapons around Peyton and tried to outscore everyone, now they're focusing on defense and the run game to compliment Luck. It's a change in philosophy that he feels will pay dividends in getting more championships to Indy. And I agree with him.

It wasn't a knock on Peyton. If anything it's a knock on Polian for how he built the team.

The media took that and turned it into a story that doesn't exist.
Old 10-16-2013, 04:11 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He said with Peyton putting up numbers like he did they should have won more SBs. Now, I'm not a Manning fan, can't stand the S.O.B....but it's not all his fault. He put up fantastic numbers but the Colts D was vanilla as **** and Bill Polian. He could be a little more grateful to the QB who was the cornerstone of his **** after sucking balls.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-16-2013, 04:15 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I give zero ***** about what Irsay says but I kinda think he's a dipshit on twitter. For whatever that is worth.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 04:16 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Idk why I let myself get suckered in by BBD....*siigh*

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-16-2013, 05:09 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I give zero ***** about what Irsay says but I kinda think he's a dipshit on twitter. For whatever that is worth.
Not a big fan of him. He just happened to have the 1st overall picks in drafts with once in a generation QB's that have carried the franchise.

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 05:14 PM    (permalink
Vikings4ever
Veteran

Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What do you do if you're the Browns and have an open roster spot due to a torn ACL?

You sign a guy... with a torn ACL.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...with-torn-acl/

Quote:
When the Browns put quarterback Brian Hoyer on injured reserve with a torn ACL, they replaced him on the roster by signing wide receiver Charles Johnson off the Packers practice squad.

But because Browns, it couldn’t be that simple.

According to Scott Petrak of the Elyria Chronicle-Telegram, the Browns discovered Johnson had a torn ACL when they gave him a physical, so they’re now placing him on the non-football injury list. He was signed last Saturday, but was inactive for Sunday’s game with the Lions.
Vikings4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 05:20 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jay Ratliff released.

Quote:
Jay Ratliff's decorated nine-year run with the Dallas Cowboys ended Wednesday with a thud.

The team released Wednesday the four-time Pro Bowl defensive tackle off the reserve/physically unable to perform list, with a failed physical tag because of his groin injury. By releasing Ratliff now, the team will stop paying his base salary of $1.34 million, according to the team's official website.

Counting on Ratliff this season was a mistake. The Cowboys paid him a $3.66 million bonus before the year, despite the fact that he's been very injury prone and ineffective in back-to-back seasons. Ratliff also was arrested on a driving while intoxicated charge this offseason and reportedly had a "volcanic" argument with owner Jerry Jones in the locker room last year.

Jones anticipated in August that Ratliff would be ready for the start of the 2013 season, but he could never get healthy. The team gave Ratliff $18 million guaranteed on a contract extension in 2011. In return, they received one poor year, six games in 2012 and no snaps this season. The team will face a $6.928 million cap charge next year after cutting Ratliff, according to Brian McIntyre. Other than that, keeping Ratliff worked out great.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...s-off-pup-list

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 05:38 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Manning is on injured reserve!!!!

No, not that Manning. No, not his brother either. Texans S Danieal Manning is on IR. The Texans season just keeps getting worse.
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 06:23 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He said with Peyton putting up numbers like he did they should have won more SBs. Now, I'm not a Manning fan, can't stand the S.O.B....but it's not all his fault. He put up fantastic numbers but the Colts D was vanilla as **** and Bill Polian. He could be a little more grateful to the QB who was the cornerstone of his **** after sucking balls.
1. He should have won more Super Bowls
2. That's more of a knock on the whole team, not necessarily Peyton.
3. Why is it a crime to critique Peyton?
4. He paid Peyton 20 mill in 2011 when he didn't have to pay him a dime. That's thanks enough.
5. Was Peyton working for free? No. He was paid for his services. Paid handsomely. If I'm paying you that salary I can say whatever the **** I want about your shortcomings.
6. His comments were more insulting to Bill Polian. But I don't see anyone crying for Bill.
7. Get over yourself.
Old 10-16-2013, 07:52 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
if irsay's team failed to win as many super bowls as he wanted them to, he shouldn't have been so terrible at hiring decent people to run the team. he has no one to blame but himself.

that said, i couldn't care less. but it's pure cowardice to talk **** about a player after you've parted ways. it sounds like sour grapes at best.
Yes, thank you. Couldn't have said it any better.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-16-2013, 08:15 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
if irsay's team failed to win as many super bowls as he wanted them to, he shouldn't have been so terrible at hiring decent people to run the team. he has no one to blame but himself.

that said, i couldn't care less. but it's pure cowardice to talk **** about a player after you've parted ways. it sounds like sour grapes at best.
Quoted for truth.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Suh got fined 31k for this hit. No flag on the play. Total fines levied against him now up to 209k.
Old 10-16-2013, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post

Suh got fined 31k for this hit. No flag on the play. Total fines levied against him now up to 209k.
I am not a Suh fan at all and think he mostly deserves what he gets, but that is a ****** hit to fine someone on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote