Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 10-25-2013, 09:16 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I am not on the Breslin bandwagon and have him as a mid-to-late rounder. From what I've seen he's extremely soft with a finesse game and basically a one-trick pony with speed off the edge. I have a hard time seeing him as anything more than a situational pass rusher, whether it be at defensive end or outside linebacker. I am going to check him out again this weekend.
So your are telling me that Breslin is essentially Aaron Maybin? Hmm...

Breslin: What do you think the chances are of a guy like you and a girl like me... ending up in the first round?

Scott: Well, Morgan, that's difficult to say. I mean, there was that whole Aaron Maybin thing, but you don't really...

Breslin: Hit me with it! Just give it to me straight! I came a long way just to see you, Scott. The least you can do is level with me. What are my chances?

Scott: Not good.

Breslin: You mean, not good like one out of a hundred?

Scott: I'd say more like one out of a million.

[pause]

Breslin: So you're telling me there's a chance... *YEAH!*
Old 10-25-2013, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Breslin is probably Rob Ninkovic. A guy who goes in the 3rd or 4th, is more suited to a 3-4 olb and at the end of the day people say he's a big part of a teams defense.
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 04:18 PM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

These lists are always kind of ridiculous, because if there was a top 100 up coming draft prospects, half of it would be made up of underclassmen or at least one third....so kind of a waste of time

First off where in the hell is Antonio Andrews? To me at this point he is easily the best senior running back in the nation. Versatile and can do a lot of things he should be on the list of top 100 seniors.

Dominique Easley of Florida? He is injured not dead.

Aaron Donald of Pitt, the guy has consistently been one of the best pass rushing defensive tackles in college football over a long period of time. Guy could be a stellar 3/4 DE I feel. Built low to the ground, has long arms and could be a 2nd or 3rd round pick at the very best.

Telvin Smith of Florida State, elite play maker having one of the best senior seasons of any senior. Jordan Zumwalt over him, why because he is 6-4?

Lamarcus Joyner from Florida State, ridiculous having him that low, as tough as he is, but small corners always drop and people look stupid for doing it. Prime example would be Captain Munneryln a few years back was drafted lower than he should have been. Nickell Robey who just got a pick 6 this last week was undrafted and Leonard Johnson was undrafted as well. Joyner can play, simple as that.

Jared Abbrederis from Wisconsin is way to low, he has some of the best route running ability and hands of any receiver in the nation. Sure not super fast and probably will not time well but he consistently gets open and makes plays

Cornelius Lucas of Kansas State I feel is arguably better than Morgan Moses as well and he was left off this list.

This list seems very out of date to be honest, a lot of the players on the list are not playing all that well at all. And he has them really highly ranked for whatever reason.
Old 11-09-2013, 03:39 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
Aaron Donald of Pitt, the guy has consistently been one of the best pass rushing defensive tackles in college football over a long period of time. Guy could be a stellar 3/4 DE I feel. Built low to the ground, has long arms and could be a 2nd or 3rd round pick at the very best.
Brandt is far from the only one seemingly ignoring Donald. People look at his height and dismiss him. At 6'0" he's has been consistently dominant his entire career. This season has cemented my appreciation for him. The Pitt D-Line has nothing to surround him with. He's constantly double-teamed. Yet he still dominates nearly every snap. The team that ignores his height and drafts him because of his ability to disrupt the pocket, motor, technique, etc. should find themselves a gem.

Old 11-20-2013, 12:53 PM    (permalink
DoodleDraftDude
Rookie

DoodleDraftDude could make a wolverine purr.DoodleDraftDude could make a wolverine purr.DoodleDraftDude could make a wolverine purr.DoodleDraftDude could make a wolverine purr.DoodleDraftDude could make a wolverine purr.DoodleDraftDude could make a wolverine purr.DoodleDraftDude could make a wolverine purr.

Underclassmen included, but here is my top 100. rip it apart! That's what the internet is for ;) http://doodlesports.com/2013/11/20/n...100-prospects/
Old 11-20-2013, 01:11 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoodleDraftDude View Post
Underclassmen included, but here is my top 100. rip it apart! That's what the internet is for ;) http://doodlesports.com/2013/11/20/n...100-prospects/
Do you have credentials or is this a fan blog type thing? Either way is cool. Just wondering is all.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 01:18 PM    (permalink
fredder
Veteran

fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I can't understand having both Mariota and Manziel over Bridgewater. I thought it was pretty crazy when some people started talking about Mariota being above him but this is the first time I've seen someone put Manziel over him. You also put Clinton-Dix at #8 and #23.

I'm sure everyone is going to have some things they don't agree with but it's impossible to make a list like this that everyone would agree on. Kudos for actually putting a list together though. It's always nice to have something like this to spark discussions about the relative values of various prospects.
fredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 01:51 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredder View Post
I can't understand having both Mariota and Manziel over Bridgewater. I thought it was pretty crazy when some people started talking about Mariota being above him but this is the first time I've seen someone put Manziel over him. You also put Clinton-Dix at #8 and #23.

I'm sure everyone is going to have some things they don't agree with but it's impossible to make a list like this that everyone would agree on. Kudos for actually putting a list together though. It's always nice to have something like this to spark discussions about the relative values of various prospects.
I think Bucky Brooks over there at NFLN had Bridgewater 4th behind the two guys you mentioned and Tajh Boyd. That list was a month or so ago.

I'm not blown away by Bridgewater. He's a nice prospect and might go first to the Jags but level of competition and not great tools would make me think twice. He's twice the prospect that Boyd is though.
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 01:58 PM    (permalink
bruschis4all
Veteran

bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Agree with the qb's being down-graded. Not sure any of them translate to the NFL all that well. You have a lot of Noles in there? Seems like over-kill. Shaw and Stork??
bruschis4all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 08:08 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Love to see somebody who puts so much effort into a hobby, reminds me of myself 50 years ago . Keep up the good work!!!!
Old 11-21-2013, 08:42 AM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What do you think about HaHa Clinton-Dix? You have him listed twice - as already mentioned - but #8 overall and #23 overall are pretty far apart. I'm curious to what you think about him after seeing that. I haven't been impressed with anyone on Alabama. Not anyone. And with the amount of busts they have been producing lately, I'm starting to think defensive backs under Saban might be the last place to look. I was extremely high on Mark Barron, but I thought he was one of the most talented safeties I've ever seen. Nearly in Sean Taylor's class of prospect.

But Clinton-Dix never stands out to me. I don't really know what people are raving about. He doesn't seem like an impact player and it seems like he's late to the ball so frequently. I haven't been impressed from what I've seen.

I strongly disagree on Marcus Mariota. I think he's a second round prospect based on potential. His accuracy is inconsistent and his footwork is awful, which correlates to his poor accuracy. I think the first-read scheme also benefits him so greatly that it has disguised a lot of his flaws. And as a passer, he has a lot of flaws. He's not anywhere close to Bridgewater. His pocket presence has been exposed lately. He holds the ball so low (with one hand), and has been getting stripped over and over and over again. And his arm strength isn't that great. I don't think it's better than Manziel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Last edited by BigBanger : 11-21-2013 at 08:47 AM.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote