Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-27-2013, 06:24 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you might have luck if the emulator has online play or something. It might be possible. what emulator are you using?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 06:28 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

John GBC Lite

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 06:58 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
My friend's been playing it. Says it's awesome.
Ended up getting delayed, I guess. Suites me fine. There's football.

All of my want though.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 07:34 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My Charmander and Ditto are popping out babies like crazy.
Old 10-28-2013, 09:51 AM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will not be buying a Xbox one or PS4 until they come packaged with a 1 or 2 terabyte hard drive. Preferably 2 tb.

At a reasonable price.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 10:01 AM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Pro Bowler

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
I will not be buying a Xbox one or PS4 until they come packaged with a 1 or 2 terabyte hard drive. Preferably 2 tb.

At a reasonable price.
I take it you'll wait 3 years?
Job Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 10:02 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And suddenly XB1 is back to looking like a piece of crap.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 10:09 AM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Pro Bowler

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wasn't ever buying another xbox anyway after the 360.
Old 10-28-2013, 10:09 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
And suddenly XB1 is back to looking like a piece of crap.
These types of comments I'd expect out of Bert Killswitch, not you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 10:11 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
These types of comments I'd expect out of Bert Killswitch, not you!
I'm not a Sony fanboy at all but "silencing" game journalists is pretty terrible IMO. I just don't like the way MS appears to do business when it comes to video games.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 10:16 AM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job Reborn View Post
I take it you'll wait 3 years?
I'm hoping I'll only be waiting two years, but it's fairly likely you're correct and it'll be three.

The way I figure it, in three years, I'll need to replace the system (or at least the hard drive assuming that's even an option) anyway.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 10:19 AM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
I'm hoping I'll only be waiting two years, but it's fairly likely you're correct and it'll be three.

The way I figure it, in three years, I'll need to replace the system (or at least the hard drive assuming that's even an option) anyway.
Make it 6 months to one year if you go xbox instead of PS.
Old 10-28-2013, 10:21 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Meh, end of the day it's the product I'm concerned with and what suits me best. Could care less about anything else.

With that said, I have no idea what I'm going to get at launch. I was contemplating Dead rising, but am not sure how that will pan out. I really don't want to go with BF3 or CoD as I just don't need another shooter with Titanfall and Destiny around the corner (let alone I'm sure I'll get Halo along the way after). Watch dogs for whatever reason looks solid but doesn't grab me as something I'd play all the way through. Whats everyone else getting, for whatever console next month?

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 10-28-2013, 11:06 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Next month hopefully means DayZ standalone. Console wise I'll pass until something is released exclusively that forces me to buy a console. One thing is for certain though Titanfall is either going to be god-like or an epic disappointment with the build-up. Certainly going to be a release day buy for me on PC.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 11:22 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

any impression on the new Batman game? Anyone getting WWE 2K14?
Old 10-28-2013, 11:25 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
Anyone getting WWE 2K14?

Old 10-28-2013, 11:33 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm loving the **** out of pokemon soul silver I can't stop playing it.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 12:22 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
any impression on the new Batman game? Anyone getting WWE 2K14?
Honestly, its underwhelming to be honest. And thats coming from a huge batman fanboy since I was little. When I heard that it was the same gameplay and didn't do enough to change the formula, I thought that would be fine if we were given a new story to work with. However what wasn't specified enough in most reviews are that even the story parts are pretty damn derivative of the past games. Anarchy feels like zsaz side missions from past games, the predator rooms or fist rooms just feel bland and uninspired. The stroy is pretty meh thus far as well, and without giving anything away, I'm pretty disappointed we didn't get the story that was promised. Not to mention the start of the story just doesnt pull you in, like theres a few major parts to the game that had me sitting there scratching my head at why what I was doing had any relevance to the story at all.

With that said, i'm still having fun with it, but it easily is the worst entry in the series thus far. Heres hoping rocksteady rights the ship with a next gen version, and REALLY hoping they add in coop gameplay to it. One thing that would really help push the series forward would be implementing a co op addition to the story mode, and with Bat's numerous side kicks theres no excuse not to.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-28-2013, 12:26 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That seems to be what most people are saying so far still a good game but not compared to the other 2. They may have been pushing to get one more game out this gen and didnt have there whole heart into it.

I think im gonna look for WWE2K14 on black friday last year I got it for 30$ im mostly getting it for the old school wrestlers and WM mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Honestly, its underwhelming to be honest. And thats coming from a huge batman fanboy since I was little. When I heard that it was the same gameplay and didn't do enough to change the formula, I thought that would be fine if we were given a new story to work with. However what wasn't specified enough in most reviews are that even the story parts are pretty damn derivative of the past games. Anarchy feels like zsaz side missions from past games, the predator rooms or fist rooms just feel bland and uninspired. The stroy is pretty meh thus far as well, and without giving anything away, I'm pretty disappointed we didn't get the story that was promised. Not to mention the start of the story just doesnt pull you in, like theres a few major parts to the game that had me sitting there scratching my head at why what I was doing had any relevance to the story at all.

With that said, i'm still having fun with it, but it easily is the worst entry in the series thus far. Heres hoping rocksteady rights the ship with a next gen version, and REALLY hoping they add in coop gameplay to it. One thing that would really help push the series forward would be implementing a co op addition to the story mode, and with Bat's numerous side kicks theres no excuse not to.
Old 10-28-2013, 12:46 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
I'm loving the **** out of pokemon soul silver I can't stop playing it.
Are you using an emu or console?

I'm beasting everyone with my Typhlosion, Kadabra, and Machoke. It's really just those 3 and filler hm pokemon.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-28-2013, 12:55 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz4Life View Post
Are you using an emu or console?

I'm beasting everyone with my Typhlosion, Kadabra, and Machoke. It's really just those 3 and filler hm pokemon.
I bought an emulator on my phone for $8. I tried a free one but it was slow and glitchy.
Old 10-28-2013, 01:06 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
I bought an emulator on my phone for $8. I tried a free one but it was slow and glitchy.
Yeah I tried a free one as well and same results as yours. May make the investment.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-28-2013, 03:41 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Any idea why when I try and use my fire stone to evolve my level 31 Quilava it says it won't have any effect?
Old 10-28-2013, 03:50 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quilava is a starter Pokemon you damn scrub, evolves via level not an elemental stone.
Old 10-28-2013, 03:51 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is it time for me to abandon the Wii U and trade it in? I like the console itself but it's getting harder for me to stick with it seeing how few substantial games are coming out on the Wii U. It doesn't look like there's a clear end to the drought in sight until X (or whatever it ends up being called) and the new Zelda game is released which is quite a while from now on both counts. I'm really at a loss as to what to do.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote