Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-25-2013, 11:43 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
Reviews aren't in love with it. I didn't even realize that this wasn't a Rocksteady venture. They're probably off doing something fun for next-gen though.
Yeah Rocksteady have sort of had their next gen batman game leaked by Connroy stating hes voicing a new batman game right now that obviously wasn't Origins. As for Origins itself, pretty much reviews are more of the same only a bit less. More like an expansion than anything else, and as a lifelong batman fan from birth thats ok with me. I probably wont laud it like I did with AC, but I'll enjoy it on a subjective batman loving level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
did anyone elses mind blow when they found out in Zelda on SN, there was a dark world with more bosses?
Lol well considering that almost 2/3 of the game took place in the dark world not really but it was at the time a really awesome game mechanic thats been copied in almost every single Zelda to date at this point. I never beat Gannon when I was little, although I never devoted any real time to doing so. I've been contemplating getting it through the Wii store and playing through it when I get some down time in December.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 01:23 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I finally gave away my copy of Rock Band 2. As much fun as it is as a party game, and as expensive as it was, storing the drums is a *****.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 01:27 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
I finally gave away my copy of Rock Band 2. As much fun as it is as a party game, and as expensive as it was, storing the drums is a *****.
Dude I cannot relate enough to this. Recently a good friend of mine brought his Rockband 4 over here for the weekends, and it incorporates real drums so he has it hooked up to his electric drum kit with double bass pedals, and it is a ***** to always have in the way of everything.

However it is awesome to get a few drinks down while playing rockband prior to going out. And upon returning to I'm sure the neighbors discontent.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 10-25-2013, 02:30 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There isn't a RB4.

I assume you mean 3.
Old 10-25-2013, 02:32 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I downloaded an emulator and am playing pokemon heart gold. Is that a good one? Which should I play first?
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 02:32 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can relate to keeping all the "instruments" being a pain in the ass. Its been far too long since I've played that game too.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 02:44 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
I downloaded an emulator and am playing pokemon heart gold. Is that a good one? Which should I play first?
HeartGold is a great choice. Gen II games are probably the best in terms of access to Pokemon and gameplay, as you get to go through all of Johto and then all of Kanto. Pretty much all the other generations just have one region and then a bunch of random end-game dungeons to get legendaries if you want.

I'd probably recommend the originals (Red/Blue/Yellow, or their updated FireRed/LeafGreen) next. Then Diamond/Pearl/Platinum next, followed by Black/White and then Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald. Haven't played X/Y enough yet to decide where I'd slot it.

sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by Grizzlegom : 10-25-2013 at 02:48 PM.
Old 10-25-2013, 02:47 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Silver and Gold is where its at guys. That and Yellow.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-25-2013, 05:25 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Had to always raise a caterpie in yellow cuz Brock would wreck pikachu.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 06:09 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They should bring back unreal tournament

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 10-25-2013, 06:17 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still want them to re-do Yellow with the new systems

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 07:26 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I ******* love Rock Band 3. I dropped was a too much money on that game. All my stuff is down at my parents place in the country. Booming sound system and no neighbors is money down there. I play Bass all day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz4Life View Post
Had to always raise a caterpie in yellow cuz Brock would wreck pikachu.
Dude Mankey was the way to go. Low kick his ***** ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 08:39 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz4Life View Post
They should bring back unreal tournament
I figured Epic would do one with the release of UE4, but they seem more focused on other types of games these days. Fortnite does look really cool, though. Not to say they won't make one, but I haven't seen/heard anything about it.
Old 10-25-2013, 09:11 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm stoked for WWE2K14. That is all.
Old 10-25-2013, 11:42 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

I got a freaking smoochum from my odd egg.....I'm not really a fan :( lol

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-26-2013, 01:04 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just beat Tomb Raider the other day. I thought it was a really great game. Had better combat than Uncharted in my opinion. Wish it had a "new game +", every game should have that now. Start a new game with a harder difficulty and all your old stats + gear.

The new Bioshock Infinite DLC is coming out on November 12th. Burial at Sea.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 09:05 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
I'm stoked for WWE2K14. That is all.
Can't wait the roster is epic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Just beat Tomb Raider the other day. I thought it was a really great game. Had better combat than Uncharted in my opinion. Wish it had a "new game +", every game should have that now. Start a new game with a harder difficulty and all your old stats + gear.
I could not agree more. I really really enjoyed that game.
Old 10-26-2013, 11:06 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For competitive play, Black/White is hands down the best. TM's being reuseable and the most important from Gen IV, the physical/special split of typings. I can't even play a generation before Gen IV anymore (Gen IV = Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, Heart Gold/ Soul Silver).

Not counting X/Y atm, metagame is still being discovered. It's shaping up to be the best with easy access to hidden abilities. **** dream world and grottos.

I've been breeding and training up some pokemon, I like to have a diverse selection to choose from, always balancing my main team. Really considering trying out a choice scarf Ditto. With Mega Evolutions being so popular, Ditto can transform in to a Mega Evo. He may be the ultimate revenge killer again with megas considered.

Sig by Hitman D.

Last edited by nrk : 10-26-2013 at 11:12 AM.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 12:58 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Busted out my SNES to play an old Mickey Mouse game with the kids. Now I'm playing some Uniracers. Underrated game.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-26-2013, 02:14 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Busted out my SNES to play an old Mickey Mouse game with the kids. Now I'm playing some Uniracers. Underrated game.
**** yes. Uniracers was money as ****. It was a unique racing game that rewarded skill. Also the soundtrack was badass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVnlIVNy1tM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 03:01 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The new Splinter Cell is kind of mediocre :(
Old 10-26-2013, 03:39 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
The Magical Quest Starring Mickey Mouse?

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In theory, couldn't a X/Y rom be made for the desmume emulator

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 07:29 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
In theory, couldn't a X/Y rom be made for the desmume emulator
No. Completely different systems and architectures. That's just not how it works. You would have to re-create the entire game. At that point, you would be better off just re-making it for PC and trying to steal some assets. Considering that would take thousands of hours of work with no ability to profit from it, no one is doing it.

3DS emulation will come eventually, but I wouldn't hold my breath for it either. We're looking at a year or two on that on the most optimistic projections. There's one serious project out there, but it doesn't run commercial games or even try to at the moment.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 08:21 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is online now   Reply With Quote