Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 10-18-2013, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default October 18th Mock Draft

Here's my most recent projection for NEPD, let me know what you think! The draft order is from ESPN's power rankings; I also included some of the most prominent draft-eligible sophomores.

OCTOBER 18TH MOCK DRAFT

1. Jacksonville Jaguars – QB Teddy Bridgewater, Louisville*

This decision should be relatively easy for the Jaguars, as Blaine Gabbert has done nothing to show that he is a viable long term option; Bridgewater should be the pick if Jacksonville picks first.

2. New York Giants – DE Jadeveon Clowney, South Carolina*

Although it’s in vogue to project UCLA pass rusher Anthony Barr ahead of Clowney right now, Clowney’s potential opposite 2010 first-rounder Jason Pierre-Paul is frightening.

3. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – QB Marcus Mariota, Oregon**

If Greg Schiano somehow survives beyond this season, look for the Buccaneers to give Mike Glennon another shot, but new leadership would likely want their own quarterback.

4. Minnesota Vikings – QB Brett Hundley, UCLA**

Hundley seems to have a leg up on the competition to become one of the top three quarterbacks selected, and Minnesota currently lacks a convincing long-term option.

5. St. Louis Rams (from Redskins) – OT Jake Matthews, Texas A&M

Joe Barksdale has been significantly better than anticipated at right tackle, but perhaps not good enough to prevent the Rams from drafting the top blocker in a strong class.

6. Pittsburgh Steelers – OT Taylor Lewan, Michigan

With Levi Brown on injured reserve and his status for 2014 in question, it would appear that the Steelers lack anyone they’ve identified as an internal solution at left tackle.

7. Oakland Raiders – WR Sammy Watkins, Clemson*

With a disappointing crop of top secondary options in this year’s draft class, the best move for the Raiders may be to find another playmaker to help their 30th-ranked passing attack.

8. Buffalo Bills – LB Anthony Barr, UCLA

Barr, who could realistically project to outside linebacker in either a three-or-four-man front, should be a very appealing option to Mike Pettine for Buffalo’s varied defensive looks.

9. Carolina Panthers – OT Cyrus Kouandjio, Alabama*

Jordan Gross is still playing at a high level, but he will turn 34 next July and has indicated that he is considering retiring at this season’s conclusion, putting Kouandjio in play.

10. Atlanta Falcons – DT Louis Nix, Notre Dame*

Falcons general manager Thomas Dimitroff knows from his time in New England how beneficial it can be to have a versatile, two-gapping nose tackle option on the defensive line, currently a weakness.

11. Houston Texans – QB Johnny Manziel, Texas A&M**

As the season continues to implode, Texans fans are clamoring for a replacement at quarterback, and given the guaranteed money in Schaub’s deal, this is likely the team’s best option.

12. Arizona Cardinals – LB C.J. Mosley, Alabama

Mosley, the best player available on the board, would be an interesting complement to fellow inside linebacker Daryl Washington, replacing aging incumbent Karlos Dansby.

13. New York Jets – LB Khalil Mack, Buffalo

New York’s offense could use some help as well, but projecting the athletic, versatile Mack to a team run by John Idzik makes too much sense given his involvement in selecting Bruce Irvin.

14. St. Louis Rams – FS Ha’Sean Clinton-Dix, Alabama*

T.J. McDonald has been better than anticipated, giving the Rams one potential starting-caliber player at safety, but the spot opposite him could currently use an upgrade.

15. Cleveland Browns – QB Tajh Boyd, Clemson

If Boyd is still available at this point, the Browns should be ecstatic to select him, as temporary sensation Brian Hoyer is probably not the team’s ideal starter moving forwards.

16. Philadelphia Eagles – CB Ifo Ekpre-Olomu, Oregon*

Philaldelphia’s defense is holding the team back thus far in 2013, which should make head coach Chip Kelly receptive to addressing it first, especially with Ekpre-Olomu on the board.

17. Tennessee Titans – DE Vic Beasley, Clemson*

Beasley may be undersized, but through six games in 2013 he has recorded twelve tackles for loss and nine sacks, putting him firmly in the first-round conversation.

18. San Diego Chargers – OT Antonio Richardson, Tennessee*

The last thing San Diego needs on offense is a legitimate left tackle to protect Philip Rivers, as Jeromey Clary has played long enough to prove that he’s not the answer there.

19. Miami Dolphins – OT Cameron Erving, Florida St.*

The Dolphins lost Jake Long last offseason, and their current starting options, Jonathan Martin and Tyson Clabo, have struggled, limiting what was supposed to be a high-octane offense.

20. Detroit Lions – WR Mike Evans, Texas A&M**

Upgrading the passing game is certainly not Detroit’s biggest task this offseason, but should they have the opportunity to acquire Mike Evans this late in the draft, it’d make sense.

21. Dallas Cowboys – LB Ryan Shazier, Ohio St.*

With Bruce Carter’s disappointing season comes the possibility of Dallas using their first-round pick to boost Monte Kiffin’s defense via a versatile replacement such as Shazier.

22. Baltimore Ravens – OG Cyril Richardson, Baylor

Trading for Eugene Monroe should help, but the Ravens still need to find productive players at every other position, with left guard currently occupied by Kelechi Osemele.

23. Chicago Bears – CB Jason Verrett, Texas Christian

Charles Tillman has failed to replicate his outstanding 2012 campaign, surrendering four touchdowns through six games and creating some doubt about his long-term prospects.

24. Cincinnati Bengals – LB Kyle Van Noy, Brigham Young

James Harrison was a suitable short-term fix at outside linebacker, but Cincinnati still needs to invest in young talent there, where Van Noy’s ability to create pressure should make him attractive.

25. Green Bay Packers – TE Eric Ebron, North Carolina*

It’s possible that this pick could be used to upgrade the team’s 28th-ranked pass defense, but Ebron’s freakish athletic ability makes him a better value at this point.

26. San Francisco 49ers – WR Marqise Lee, Southern California*

San Francisco fields the league’s second-worst passing offense in terms of yards per game, and recently-acquired weapon Anquan Boldin has to slow down eventually on the outside.

27. Cleveland Browns (from Colts) – CB Bradley Roby, Ohio St.*

Starting left cornerback Joe Haden is a stud, but Buster Skrine is someone who Cleveland may potentially try to upgrade over this offseason, especially if Roby’s available.

28. New England Patriots – DT Ra’Shede Hageman, Minnesota

Defensive linemen Ra’Shede Hageman and Stephon Tuitt both make some sense here, but Hageman is a significantly better two-gapper and run defender, giving him the advantage.

29. Seattle Seahawks – TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins, Washington*

Zach Miller has been invisible more often than not as a receiving option, and Seattle should embrace the opportunity to find a more dynamic tight end to help the 24th-ranked passing attack.

30. Kansas City Chiefs – DE Stephon Tuitt, Notre Dame*

Tyson Jackson is a candidate to leave Kansas City for a more lucrative home this offseason, which would likely lead to the Chiefs prioritizing an additional five-technique defensive end.

31. New Orleans Saints – CB Loucheiz Purifoy, Florida*

Jabari Greer has struggled over the past two weeks opposite Keenan Lewis, while former first-round pick Patrick Robinson’s season-ending patellar tendon injury should be cause for concern.

32. Denver Broncos – DT Anthony Johnson, Louisiana St.*

Drafting a disruptive defensive tackle in the first round for the second straight year would go a long way towards addressing the team’s pass-defense shortcomings.

Last edited by Matthew Jones : 10-18-2013 at 06:57 PM.
Matthew Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 02:57 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Richardson isn't a bad pick for the Ravens. I'm not sure if he's a great fit for what Juan Castillo wants to do but it seems like he's mobile enough to be passable (like Yanda). It's hard to say if Osemele is kicking out to right tackle again but that's what I'd prefer at this point. Baltimore would still need a center (their biggest need along the offensive line) but if Oher leaves that opens up a spot at left guard or right tackle so this pick works.

Last edited by coordinator0 : 10-19-2013 at 08:55 AM.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 03:20 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the Jets' explanation. Offense obviously could use some help, but based on last draft I imagine Idzik will go with the best value/fit on the board. The most obvious example of that - the Richardson pick - has worked out quite well thus far so I'd imagine that will continue as much as the offense could use some help. Could see Mack being the guy there.
derza222 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 04:59 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who do you compare Shazier to? You seem to like that match for the Cowboys.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 05:19 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Who do you compare Shazier to? You seem to like that match for the Cowboys.
I'm not really sure about a comparison for Shazier. He's a strict 4-3 linebacker who would probably fit best on the weak side because of his athletic ability and range, but I've also considered him for teams that need middle linebackers in that scheme. His length and movement skills are definitely his most impressive qualities, but he has been effective as a blitzer as well and has the type of build which would suggest that he could eventually cover backs and tight ends effectively. Because of his lack of bulk, he can't stack and shed blockers or hold up at the point of attack, but he's fast enough to avoid them. At this point, my main concern with Shazier would be his instincts, as he gets too aggressive and is in the wrong place much more often than you'd like; for that reason, he ranks clearly below guys like Lavonte David and Ogletree in my opinion. Ultimately, I don't think I'd put a first-round grade on him based on the three or four games I've seen, but his physical skills and productivity could easily land him there, and in the range he's currently being projected I think Dallas makes a lot of sense given Bruce Carter's ineffectiveness and their dedication to Kiffin's defense. I may prefer Christian Jones myself.
Old 10-18-2013, 05:24 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sefarian Jenkins would be a steal there for the Seahawks but I know they're really high on Luke Willson.

The Mariota vs Bridgewater debate should be interesting. Teddy's accurate and moves around ok but Mariota just screams bigger upside to me.
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 05:41 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love the pick.

Although I have a feeling he'll rise to top 5 status by the time draft rolls around. He is playing out of his mind and everyone is raving about him.

We are probably looking at explosive pass rusher/CB/OT/TE right now.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 06:14 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
I'm not really sure about a comparison for Shazier. He's a strict 4-3 linebacker who would probably fit best on the weak side because of his athletic ability and range, but I've also considered him for teams that need middle linebackers in that scheme. His length and movement skills are definitely his most impressive qualities, but he has been effective as a blitzer as well and has the type of build which would suggest that he could eventually cover backs and tight ends effectively. Because of his lack of bulk, he can't stack and shed blockers or hold up at the point of attack, but he's fast enough to avoid them. At this point, my main concern with Shazier would be his instincts, as he gets too aggressive and is in the wrong place much more often than you'd like; for that reason, he ranks clearly below guys like Lavonte David and Ogletree in my opinion. Ultimately, I don't think I'd put a first-round grade on him based on the three or four games I've seen, but his physical skills and productivity could easily land him there, and in the range he's currently being projected I think Dallas makes a lot of sense given Bruce Carter's ineffectiveness and their dedication to Kiffin's defense. I may prefer Christian Jones myself.
I think it makes no sense to be honest. Carter's struggles stemmed from having to cover TEs and RBs, so Kiffin took him out of our Nickel packages. In our base D, he's still seeing plenty of action and he's doing fine. Run stuffing and blitzing are skills he has. So with that in mind, I just don't see the Cowboys using their 1st round pick on a Nickel LB. Especially with the other needs we have. DL will most certainly be looked at early. Anthony Spencer may not be back. Ratliff just got released. Hatcher is a FA. Ware is getting up there in age. Considering how crucial the DL is in the Tampa2, I think we'll be looking for help there with great priority. Passing on Tuitt and Hageman sound questionable. Even Cyril Richardson could get a look considering Brian Waters is a short term plug in.

Love the graphics in your mock though! Sexy factor.
Old 10-18-2013, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I think it makes no sense to be honest. Carter's struggles stemmed from having to cover TEs and RBs, so Kiffin took him out of our Nickel packages. In our base D, he's still seeing plenty of action and he's doing fine. Run stuffing and blitzing are skills he has. So with that in mind, I just don't see the Cowboys using their 1st round pick on a Nickel LB. Especially with the other needs we have. DL will most certainly be looked at early. Anthony Spencer may not be back. Ratliff just got released. Hatcher is a FA. Ware is getting up there in age. Considering how crucial the DL is in the Tampa2, I think we'll be looking for help there with great priority. Passing on Tuitt and Hageman sound questionable. Even Cyril Richardson could get a look considering Brian Waters is a short term plug in.

Love the graphics in your mock though! Sexy factor.
I could see a defensive lineman, but I think at this point Shazier would probably be drafted ahead of those other guys. Hageman's best fit is probably as a five-technique in a 3-4, whereas Tuitt is such a liability against the run that I'd seriously question any team that saw him as a 4-3 defensive tackle. Anthony Johnson would make some sense as a three-technique, though. I'm also not very high on Cyril Richardson, but I agree that he could be a possibility there. My personal preference may even be slightly in Gabe Jackson's favor.
Old 10-18-2013, 06:41 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Every player should have a portrait now!

Last edited by Matthew Jones : 10-18-2013 at 06:57 PM.
Matthew Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 07:00 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I could see a defensive lineman, but I think at this point Shazier would probably be drafted ahead of those other guys. Hageman's best fit is probably as a five-technique in a 3-4, whereas Tuitt is such a liability against the run that I'd seriously question any team that saw him as a 4-3 defensive tackle. Anthony Johnson would make some sense as a three-technique, though. I'm also not very high on Cyril Richardson, but I agree that he could be a possibility there. My personal preference may even be slightly in Gabe Jackson's favor.
Hageman has multi-scheme diversity, imo and he has that freak athlete factor. Tuitt fits because Marinelli is mostly concerned about getting pressure out of your front 4. He wants Rushmen. Dallas might take a chance considering they have good run stuffing LBs.

I don't know what people see in Anthony Johnson. I smell a bust. What do you think of DaQuan Jones?

Jackson seems to be the type we look for on the OL.

Also FS will also be a need.
Old 10-18-2013, 07:15 PM    (permalink
ArkyRamsFan
Veteran

ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You, sir, are spot on for both of the Rams' picks!

Make it so, Number One.......
ArkyRamsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 07:15 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ebron would be a tremendous selection for Green Bay

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 07:16 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
21. Dallas Cowboys – LB Ryan Shazier, Ohio St.*

With Bruce Carter’s disappointing season comes the possibility of Dallas using their first-round pick to boost Monte Kiffin’s defense via a versatile replacement such as Shazier.
Carter has all the athleticism in the world and is young. He also had a great year last year and has been yo-yo'ing this year having some struggles with NICKEL pass coverage. It doesn't make any sense to run out and grab a 1st round linebacker when we have real needs.

We have no one to step in and play guard next year when Waters retires.

Ratliff was cut, Hatcher will be a FA, and Crawford will be our #1 DT. HUGE need here and we don't have a natural 3-tech. Doesn't make much sense to pass on one here to grab another high round linebacker.

A true FS could be a need as well depending on how the team views J.J. Wilcox.

As D-Unit already touched on with a need at both 3-tech and 1-tech why not select Hageman and settle one of them with an athletic freak for Marinelli to mold? Or best available 3-tech. Or Cyril/Jackson to solidify the offense line?

My biggest issue with this entire reasoning is that "Bruce Carter is struggling"... in the nickel perhaps but he's actually played pretty well in base. Hardly worth spending a first rounder on a nickel-linebacker who may or may not be an upgrade over Ernie Sims.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 08:42 AM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't want to beat a dead horse but Bruce Carter's struggles have been a bit exaggerated.

I am actually a big fan of the depth and potential at all three linebacker positions that I wouldn't even look that direction until the late rounds. On the flip side our D-line has been ravaged by injury and we are essentially playing the season with a rag tag group of street free agents. With Ratliff gone and the probability of Hatcher/ Spencer leaving in free agency I'd suspect us looking for pass rushers early in the draft.

I think Tuitt could transition to a 3 tech in this scheme, he could use his explosion reak havok as a one gapper, but the rumor is he is returning for his senior season. Hageman profiles as more of a 1 tech in our scheme but is going to get serious looks from teams playing the 3-4. Will Sutton's stock is going to drop into the 2nd-3rd round range after showing that he is only average playing 300 lbs+. NOT a fan of Anthony Johnson at all, everyone is waiting to see the 5 star highschool recruit turn the light on but its not going to happen. He might flash for a couple plays a game but his consistency is terrible and he tries to get by an his athleticism alone. I am personally a big fan of Timmy Jernigan with his ability to work his way off of blocks and get into the backfield.

I could also see the team pulling the trigger on the right DE. Vic Beasely would be an interesting pick if the team decided to move Ware to LE. Same could be said for Aaron Lynch, Morgan Breslin or Jackson Jeffcoat.
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 09:33 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

not a fan of plurifoy at all, reminds me of patrick robinson in a very bad way, soft and cant tackle to safe his life, fluid athlete but not a football player. Corner isnt a bad pick for the saints at all so its not a bad pick in that regards, just dont like the player

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 12:49 AM    (permalink
cajunrevenge
Rookie

cajunrevenge hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

If Lee fell that far I believe Sean Payton would trade up for him. The Saints offense really needs a vertical threat to take the top off the defense and open up the middle of the field.
cajunrevenge is offline   Reply With Quote