Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-18-2013, 05:42 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Completely ******* stupid people who don't understand the NT position called Poe a bust after last year and now he's the best NT in football, so..
This is how I'd put it...
Old 10-18-2013, 05:47 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Browner had horrible technique and footwork coming out. I remember draftniks touting him as a 2nd round pick, and I believed his teammate Aric Williams was a better corner.

Browner had size, but got by because of it in college. He had all the tools, but wasn't a legitimate prospect.The GMs saw this and knew it. The hype was all along draft boards, nowhere else.
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 05:47 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aaron Rodgers

Chris Long

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 06:00 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Reggie Bush, Knowshon Moreno, Josh Freeman.....
Josh Freeman isn't out of the woods yet.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 06:12 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think you can take the bust label off of Bush yet based on expectations coming out.

I mean they were saying Gale Sayers and possibly better.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 06:15 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Brandon Browner - SEA
How can you be a bust as an undrafted free agent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 06:15 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Brandon Browner, as a prospect, was a bust. He wasn't drafted, but he was highly talked about and thought of. Browner wasn't a bust in terms of where he was drafted, he was a bust in terms of where he was supposed to be drafted and what happened with him leading up to and following the draft.

I'm allowing Brandon Browner. He's definitely a recovered bust.
What's the story with that? I wasn't following the draft then, but I know he started a ton of games at Oregon State and was a Freshman All-American, All-Pac 10 kind of player who made a lot of plays. Kind of curious that he had to take a Canadian detour.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 06:18 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
I don't think you can take the bust label off of Bush yet based on expectations coming out.

I mean they were saying Gale Sayers and possibly better.
That was before we knew that Kim Kardashian destroys everything in her path.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 07:22 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
AJ Hawk - GB (borderline but playing well this year)
He has never and will never live up to being a big time impact linebacker that would hope for if you're taking an ILB top 5, but I don't think he was ever a bust either.

You can look back and say he was overdrafted, but not so much to be a bust. If he was taken 15-20 spots lower you'd be happy with his production.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 07:37 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm fairly convinced that Hawk was on steroids in college and he quit using when he got to the NFL. His Combine numbers were insane, and not out of line with what you saw in his Ohio St. film. Then he got to the NFL and all of that athleticism was gone.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 07:44 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would people stop talking about Browner? Moderate draft hype that amounts to undrafted free agency does not make you eligible to be in an inclusion of a bust thread.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 08:13 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
Browner had horrible technique and footwork coming out. I remember draftniks touting him as a 2nd round pick, and I believed his teammate Aric Williams was a better corner.

Browner had size, but got by because of it in college. He had all the tools, but wasn't a legitimate prospect.The GMs saw this and knew it. The hype was all along draft boards, nowhere else.
Lots of people liked Aric better, but that's because they were both really good. It was his combine performance combined with being a tweener that didn't want to play safety combined with character issues combined with one of the deepest DB drafts in recent memory that got him undrafted. Not what people saw on film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
What's the story with that? I wasn't following the draft then, but I know he started a ton of games at Oregon State and was a Freshman All-American, All-Pac 10 kind of player who made a lot of plays. Kind of curious that he had to take a Canadian detour.
If I'm remembering correctly, he had some serious maturity issues and didn't want to play safety out of college. One of those people that has to be torn completely apart and built back up the hard way.
Old 10-19-2013, 06:11 AM    (permalink
JordanTaber
Veteran

JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber

Ted Ginn could be on the cusp of it...but he's still fighting an uphill battle with a QB who wants to run.

I still say the guy's got what it takes to be a very good NFL receiver.
JordanTaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 06:22 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post

There's more to the Browner story than he went undrafted. I suspect there were off the field questions about him. You're telling me a no NFL coach considered switching this guy to FS even if they thought he wasn't an NFL corner??

Unfortunately on this end we only get half the story.

A guy with his measurables and success in a BCS conference at a position of obvious need every year in the NFL to go undrafted is....strange.

IMO he's the same prospect now he was at Oregon State, and his pro bowl status confirms it.

We're missing something.

I mean Browner wasn't even considered practice squad worthy for any NFL team??

Did Browner go to any NFL training camp after ending up undrafted?? Or was he cut before the season and decided to go to the CFL??
Old 10-19-2013, 09:51 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post
How can you be a bust as an undrafted free agent?
You can't.
Old 10-19-2013, 10:11 AM    (permalink
ph90702
Veteran

ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Based on the variety of the answers, it seems like people define bust differently.
Old 10-19-2013, 10:56 AM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Brandon Browner - SEA

Martellus Bennett - CHI

Chris Houston - DET (this one is borderline)

AJ Hawk - GB (borderline but playing well this year)

Pac Man Jones - CIN
Brandon Browner wasnt drafted, so he cant really be a bust.
Eazy Picks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 11:52 AM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post

Did Browner go to any NFL training camp after ending up undrafted?? Or was he cut before the season and decided to go to the CFL??
He was signed by the Broncos as a UDFA. He looked good in training camp, then broke his arm in a preseason game and was put on IR. He got released the next offseason.

Browner wasn't a "draft bust" but I guess you could consider him a bust as a prospect.
Old 10-19-2013, 01:18 PM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol at all the Browner talk in this thread. He didn't do squat for the Broncos after they signed him as an undrafted free agent, they wanted him to be a safety and he couldn't/didn't want to do it. They cut ties, and that's that.

But Knowshon is a guy who I would say is starting to remove that bust label. Kind of like how Marshawn Lynch did. Moreno did okay last year once McGahee got hurt, great no, but okay enough to be considered what the Broncos would need from the running game.
This year he's followed that up and performed well. Decent running the ball, good pass protector and good receiver out of the backfield.
Is he worth a 1st round pick? Heck no. But has become a solid, above average RB now.
jth1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 01:45 PM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont see how Marshawn was ever a bust. He was really good right from the start, rushed for 1000 yards in each of his first 2 seasons and had 15 TDs. He had a down year or two before Buffalo traded him, but that had a lot to do with the Bills not giving him enough carries b/c they were phasing in Fred Jackson and CJ Spiller. And he has been money since he came to Seattle...So I dunno I feel like he has always been a good player, he was just stuck on a bad team and fell out of favor with the coaching staff in BUF, who all got fired for their poor management. Put him on a good team and hes tearing it up.
Eazy Picks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 02:05 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
People called Poe a bust after last year and now he's the best NT in football, so..
Did they? People expected him to be a bust going into the season, but as I recall he had a pretty good rookie year. I didn't see anyone calling him a bust based on his actual play.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 02:47 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TRich...

Oh wait I got that backwards.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 02:50 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Did they? People expected him to be a bust going into the season, but as I recall he had a pretty good rookie year. I didn't see anyone calling him a bust based on his actual play.
Local media who have no idea what they're looking at were "down" on Poe because they're ******* stupid.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
And Browner is a special case "bust" for sure. He went undrafted because he was a turd burglar who didn't want to play safety and had awful workouts pre-draft. It IS funny how much we're talking about him, but if you were a veteran draftnik back then, you'd understand.

The guy got humbled, matured, and returned to the NFL with a proper outlook. He moved to safety and turned into what everyone thought he was back then (a really nice safety prospect).

Last edited by nepg : 10-20-2013 at 02:58 AM.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 05:10 AM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

But....Browner never moved to safety...
Old 10-20-2013, 11:37 AM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eazy Picks View Post
I dont see how Marshawn was ever a bust. He was really good right from the start, rushed for 1000 yards in each of his first 2 seasons and had 15 TDs. He had a down year or two before Buffalo traded him, but that had a lot to do with the Bills not giving him enough carries b/c they were phasing in Fred Jackson and CJ Spiller. And he has been money since he came to Seattle...So I dunno I feel like he has always been a good player, he was just stuck on a bad team and fell out of favor with the coaching staff in BUF, who all got fired for their poor management. Put him on a good team and hes tearing it up.
Barely rushing for 1,000 yards each of his first two seasons missing 4 games, the TD number was solid though.
Then 2009 and 2010 he got outplayed and was horrible. Even with the Seahawks he didn't do well until 2011. It took him until his 5th year to get to Pro Bowl status basically, and last year to sort of All Pro status.

And I compared Moreno to Lynch in the sense Moreno had an okay rookie year, then nothing for a couple years before settling in now and looking like competent RB. I know njx finds it hard to believe, but Moreno is a decent starting RB right now for this Broncos team. He's averaging 4.7 ypc, nearly 1,500 total yards and as of right now, on pace for a ridiculous 19 TD's. Obviously I doubt he gets that many...but nonetheless he leads the NFL in rushing TD's with 7 right now and most likely will get to double digits. 1,500 total yards and double digit TD's, averaging over 4 yards a carry, thats actually pretty good.
jth1331 is offline   Reply With Quote