Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 10-26-2013, 09:34 PM    (permalink
MI_Buckeye
Veteran

MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
What is the early spread?
I would put it FSU-24.5
MI_Buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 09:34 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Psu is making osus offensive line look all-world

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 09:38 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MI_Buckeye View Post
They just don't care.
More like LSU is just an average team this year with just a handful of great players.

#2 Duke Blue Devils (10-0)
2010 National Champions!!
2014 Coaches vs Cancer Champions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 10:00 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
RB Octavious McKoy of Western Connecticut has set the all time single-game rushing record with 455 yards. The D-III running back finished Saturday’s game against Worcester State with 455 yards and five touchdowns. He also had 43 carries in the 55-35 victory.
Amazing regardless of the level of competition

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Marcus Mariota reminds me of a more poised Colin Kaepernick.

One sidebar I've enjoyed tonight is Oregon OT Tyler Johnstone vs Anthony Barr. Two future top 5 picks.
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 10:02 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Octavious McKoy is a ******* awesome name.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 10:03 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the life of me, can anyone please tell me why De'Anthony Thomas got benched before the game even became a blowout?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
Newton
South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
Barely literate +5 swagger
Thief +15 swagger
Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
Big, average speed -3 swagger
Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
Total Swagger: 62
ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts
shylo3716 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Halsey
All-Pro

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcn92 View Post
Looking back it's funny that the number one player in Jameis Winston's class was Dorial Green-Beckham.
I don't get why recruiting services are ranking some of these guys ahead of their #1 QB. For example, Jameis Winston was #10 in Rivals' fianl rankings and #16 in ESPN's fianl rankings for 2012. Some of the guys they had as higher ranked recruits appear laughable right now. A QB has won the Heisman almost every year for over a decade. If I was doing rankings, my #1 QB would practically be my #1 recruit by default.

^What I just did to your argument
Halsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 10:15 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't get why recruiting services are ranking some of these guys ahead of their #1 QB. For example, Jameis Winston was #10 in Rivals' fianl rankings and #16 in ESPN's fianl rankings for 2012. Some of the guys they had as higher ranked recruits appear laughable right now. A QB has won the Heisman almost every year for over a decade. If I was doing rankings, my #1 QB would practically be my #1 recruit by default.
Especially if the #1 QB is a Dual-Threat QB.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
Yeah, I have no idea why you would rank linemen ahead of him. Unless they are going to be like Orlando Pace level good and completely dominate, or be Bryant McKinney level good and get Heisman votes, than I don't understand ranking a QB who is clearly amazing behind them. The thing about Winston is I feel that this is how everyone expected him to play, not that many people are surprised. Yet nine guys were ranked in front of him.
Old 10-26-2013, 10:47 PM    (permalink
DcmRulz
Pro Bowler

DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the #1 QB should be high yes, but I don't think a QB should be top 5 overall, in case of situations like 2011 (Rivals #1 QB was ranked 32nd, and it was also Jeff Driskel. no chance he ever gets ranked ahead of at the time #1 recruit Jadeveon Clowney) or like 2010 (Jake Heaps, 63rd overall, #1 overall was Ronald Powell).

I think 5 stars is good enough, even if not 1st overall. Getting the 5 stars pretty much means blue chip anyway.

(semi-related, Really like the futures of Max Browne and Kyle Allen!)

Hackenberg vs Morris!
FIRE UP THE KD CANNON!
DcmRulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 10:49 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh dear God Missouri......

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 10:50 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In other news, Ohio State is absolutely murdering Penn State

Old 10-26-2013, 10:59 PM    (permalink
DcmRulz
Pro Bowler

DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh. My. Goodness.

Hackenberg vs Morris!
FIRE UP THE KD CANNON!
Old 10-26-2013, 10:59 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Missouri...........

not enough ellipses in the world.
Old 10-26-2013, 11:00 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn....Missouri. Welp, South Carolina to the top ten I guess!
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 11:01 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Well that sure does blow for Missouri.

The good news for them is that they probably only drop a few spots to about 8-10.

The bad news is that even at 12-1 I don't think Missouri gets the national championship nod over an undefeated school.

Old 10-26-2013, 11:02 PM    (permalink
DcmRulz
Pro Bowler

I can only imagine what that K will be going through this next week.

Hackenberg vs Morris!
FIRE UP THE KD CANNON!
Old 10-26-2013, 11:02 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Mizzou will be bona fide with a win over SC. Their season is just unreal already. Going into the season, they were going to be lucky to get to a Bowl game. Now they're contending for a National Championship.
So much for that.
Old 10-26-2013, 11:03 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DcmRulz View Post
I can only imagine what that K will be going through this next week.

college kickers are the absolute worst.
Old 10-26-2013, 11:03 PM    (permalink
DcmRulz
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Well that sure does blow for Missouri.

The good news for them is that they probably only drop a few spots to about 8-10.

The bad news is that even at 12-1 I don't think Missouri gets the national championship nod over an undefeated school.
12-1 implies winning the SEC. I would think they get in if they beat Alabama and win the conference.

Hackenberg vs Morris!
FIRE UP THE KD CANNON!
Old 10-26-2013, 11:05 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DcmRulz View Post
12-1 implies winning the SEC. I would think they get in if they beat Alabama and win the conference.
I don't. At the end of the day they're still Missouri.

A school like Bama would get the benefit of the doubt.

Old 10-26-2013, 11:08 PM    (permalink
DcmRulz
Pro Bowler

#1 overall recruit Dorial Green-Beckham: 1 catch for 6 yards. Good work!

At least L'Damian Washington got a 96 yard TD with his catch. He's been great this season.

Hackenberg vs Morris!
FIRE UP THE KD CANNON!
Old 10-26-2013, 11:10 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
college kickers are the absolute worst.
It seems like out of 30,000 students, some of these college programs could find better kickers if they just held open tryouts.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 11:11 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
It seems like out of 30,000 students, some of these college programs could find better kickers if they just held open tryouts.

I think almost everyone has a buddy that could hit a 40 yard field goal with some consistency.