Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-22-2013, 02:40 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1 game winning streak! Let's see what happens this week on Comedy of Errors.

Will special teams mess up? Will the defense not get a sack? Will the offense fumble, bumble, or give the ball away?

Stay tuned. Same day, same channel for next weeks all NEW episode of..

Comedy of Errors
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 02:46 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chill. Tebow is gonna be a Jaguar.

I want Tebow to be a Jaguar so bad. SO BAD.
Old 10-22-2013, 02:50 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Chill. Tebow is gonna be a Jaguar.

I want Tebow to be a Jaguar so bad. SO BAD.
Bring him to Cleveland, that **** would be epic. Either we lose out or he is truly the second coming of Christ and we win the Super Bowl.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 03:03 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
Bring him to Cleveland, that **** would be epic. Either we lose out or he is truly the second coming of Christ and we win the Super Bowl.
I need points from Jordan Cameron so no.

You'll take Mariota in the draft and you'll like it. Then I get to hype your team up all offseason.
Old 10-22-2013, 03:04 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
nah, you need to sign him. you'd probably not lose another game. eli's horrific anyways.
No love for Nassib?
Old 10-22-2013, 03:07 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate you all for ruining this thread already on a Tuesday.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 03:07 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
who cares? it's tebow. all he does is win games.
How hilarious will it be if Tebow winds up having more playoff wins for the Broncos than Peyton?

I'll never let you live that one down.
Old 10-22-2013, 03:16 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We should trade Eli for Sanchez. Eli backs up Smith next year and we get our QB of the future for next year. Perfect.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i really thought sanchez had finally been cut.
Not yet. #IR.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 03:21 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Poor Sanchez.

Actually no. No poor Sanchez.
Old 10-22-2013, 03:26 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How hilarious will it be if Tebow winds up having more playoff wins for the Broncos than Peyton?

I'll never let you live that one down.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
Old 10-22-2013, 03:34 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
how can it be imagination when it is actually true tho.

at this moment Tebow is leading.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 03:39 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I need points from Jordan Cameron so no.

You'll take Mariota in the draft and you'll like it. Then I get to hype your team up all offseason.
Mariota is going to the Silver and Black bra!

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 03:46 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Dez on Calvin: "Nothing I can't do"

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/...troit-lions-do

I actually think Dez is right.
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-cant-m...-beats-cover-3

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 03:51 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
how can it be imagination when it is actually true tho.

at this moment Tebow is leading.
Because we live in a world of pure imagination. Tebow is my willy wonka.

Old 10-22-2013, 03:58 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz4Life View Post
Mariota is going to the Silver and Black bra!
You guys are planning on getting the first pick?
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 04:07 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
He definitely isn't playing this week.
Says who? He's back practicing this week. There has been no announcement whether he will play, they have until Sunday to activate him for MNF.
Old 10-22-2013, 04:18 PM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What did Jason Campbell do to get this punishment. I mean, seriously. He'd be a massive upgrade over Weeden.
jth1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 04:18 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
Says who? He's back practicing this week. There has been no announcement whether he will play, they have until Sunday to activate him for MNF.
I'd be borderline shocked if he played on MNF.

If he does, he'd probably play 50% of the snaps or less.

There's just no reason to rush him back in a game against Kellen Clemens. Especially with how well the WRs are playing.

That's the interesting thing about this. Yes, Harvin is truly one of the most dynamic playmakers in the game. But realistically, the Seahawks WRs have been terrific and pretty much all of them deserve more touches. That's a great problem to have, but it just sucks for guys like Kearse and Baldwin that their roles will decrease when Harvin is healthy. He'll likely be eased in. No receivers on the Seahawks play every snap. They have a 22 running formation that Kearse is usually the WR for. Then in any other formation it can be any mix of Tate, Rice, Baldwin, and Kearse. Plus both Zach Miller and Luke Willson deserve looks in the passing game.

Great problem to have, but the addition of Harvin is the definition of messing with a good thing. Baldwin and Kearse are really unknown terrific contributors. Rice is OK with less usage I guess. But the other three need more touches as it is. As does Willson.

I'd guess next week at home against Tampa Bay will be the debut of Harvin. He'll be eased in and won't be unleashed as a premier offensive weapon until the Vikings game on November 17th. That's if he makes it there in one piece.
gpngc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 04:32 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel pretty confident with this prediction right now:

NFC
1) Seahawks
2) Saints
3) Packers
4) Cowboys
5) 49ers

And the 6-seed will come down to CAR/DET/CHI

Packers @ Seahawks NFCCG.

The Packers are being slept on right now. They still have Aaron Rodgers and their running game has been a godsend. And their D is playing better. Great coaches + great QB + perennial weaknesses improving = good shot.
gpngc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 04:33 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't expect him to play but I wouldn't be shocked. His injury was something that the team doctors thought he could have played through without surgery. I think he is healthy enough to play for sure, but they may hold him out just to get him up to speed with the offense.

I'm not so sure the WR's are playing "terrific." It's hard to tell really with how bad the OL has been in pass blocking. They all have had their moments but none of them have been all that consistent, against possibly due to the OL. I've been pretty down on Rice this year, he's made a couple plays but mostly he's been invisible. Tate and Baldwin have been the most consistent, Tate especially needs the ball more. Kearse is going to be a very good starting WR in the future but he's not there yet. Harvin will significantly upgrade the WR's.

He's probably not needed against the Rams, or the Bucs, or the Vikings....but I'd still like to get him in there ASAP.
Old 10-22-2013, 04:33 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
You guys are planning on getting the first pick?
Well probably not but Teddy is probably going 1 and Clowney might go 2. So I think Mariota will be there for us wherever we pick in the top 7.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-22-2013, 04:44 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz4Life View Post
Well probably not but Teddy is probably going 1 and Clowney might go 2. So I think Mariota will be there for us wherever we pick in the top 7.
I guess we can disagree on Mariota. If he comes out it's not likely he'll be around after the 3rd pick so you guys might not want to be winning too many more games.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 04:46 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just like Jesus fed a whole village with a loaf of bread and one fish, Tebow could give out interceptions to the whole secondary with one pass.
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 04:49 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
I guess we can disagree on Mariota. If he comes out it's not likely he'll be around after the 3rd pick so you guys might not want to be winning too many more games.
If Oak ends up between 6-9 then it would probably take a little luck. I'm hoping we win a top 5 pick.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote: