Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-23-2013, 05:11 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadEagle View Post
Priest Holmes & Dante Hall on those Chiefs teams about 10 years ago comes to mind.
Priest played in the NFL for 11 seasons had over 8000 rushing yards and 86 rushing TD's in his career. That isn't 15 minutes of fame.
Old 10-23-2013, 05:14 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bruce "Almighty" Gradkowski

He had a few awesome games for Oakland

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 05:47 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Chris Johnson was fun.
The elderly Raiders CB, or the one who was on SportsCenter's Top 10 plays from this past Sunday?

BADABOOM BABY!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 05:52 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jth1331 View Post
It was a regular season game against the Colts in 2003, the Broncos really needed a win to get into the playoffs. Portis got hurt the game prior, so Griffin got the start. He tore up the Colts and a huge part in the win.
He didn't do much the rest of the season, but of course the Broncos traded Portis for Champ, Griffin became the starter, and actually had a great game to open the 2004 season against the Chiefs. Then second game, he ended up fumbling a run that would have set the Broncos up for a game winning field goal against the Jaguars.
Ahh that's right. Yeah I was still a little young so my details might be a little off but yeah that's what happened. Thought he'd be good.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 05:58 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This thread is making me laugh. It's kind of like remembering one hit wonders in music.

Giants TE Jeremy Shockey: He was supposed to be what Rob Gronkowski is now. Injuries may have been part of it, but his attitude wasn't the greatest either.

Bears DE Mark Anderson: had one season when he sacked everybody, then nothing.

Raiders CB Nnamdi Asomugha: left for Philadelphia and was supposed to dominate on the "dream team", was a FA bust, went to SF this season and couldn't win the nickel CB job even after Chris Culliver went on IR.

Shockey and Asomugha may have been good a little to long to fairly be in this thread, but Anderson was truly a one season wonder.

Last edited by MidwestJimmy : 10-23-2013 at 06:02 PM.
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 06:01 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Idk if I would say Shockey and Scrabble were "15 minutes of fame" type guys.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 06:02 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
This thread is making me laugh. It's kind of like remembering one hit wonders in music.

Giants TE Jeremy Shockey: He was supposed to be what Rob Gronkowski is now. Injuries may have been part of it, but his attitude wasn't the greatest either.

Raiders CB Nnamdi Asomugha: left for Philadelphia and was supposed to dominate on the "dream team", was a FA bust, went to SF this season and couldn't win the nickel CB job even after Chris Culliver went on IR.
It's not like Nnamdi Asomugha had one great year and got paid as a FA. The dude was a stud for the Raiders for years.
Old 10-23-2013, 06:08 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Patrick Chung had a game.

Chris Johnson was fun.

Koren Robinson on the Seahawks, had 1200 yards one year. What? I know. I gues Darrel Jackson falls into this category.

Ashley Lelie?
Darrell Jackson caught the first TD on the opening drive of Super Bowl XL and helped Hasselbeck win MVP of that game. He was Hasselbeck's top WR for the majority of his career. Certainly not a flash in the pan guy. He was pretty good.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 06:09 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post

Shockey and Asomugha may have been good a little to long to fairly be in this thread, but Anderson was truly a one season wonder.
I think people are a little confused. I'm talking about guys that looked like the real deal for maybe a season or half a season, and were essentially never heard from again. Shockey and Asomugha had a few good years in the NFL and went to multiple Pro Bowls. Someone else even brought up Priest Holmes. I guess I should have clarified.

Most of the dudes I had in mind essentially filled in for starters or a brief period, and then went back to obscurity. And they weren't high draft picks, so the teams weren't obligated to play them because of football politics. Yet they still got past that and shined for a little bit.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Last edited by Ness : 10-23-2013 at 06:12 PM.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 06:13 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The original D-Jax and Koren tandem - holy **** I forgot about them. Both of them could play though, and Jackson was more consistent than Koren.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 06:14 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Got this from another board.

Quote:
Elvis Peacock was one of the league's best running backs in the 1980 season, rushing for nearly 800 yards and scoring nine touchdowns for the Rams. He never carried the ball again after that season.
This was also interesting.

Quote:
Rookie Mike Kruczek won six straight starts for the 1976 Steelers when Terry Bradhaw went down with an injury. He didn't even throw a TD pass, his job simply consisted of handing it off to Franco Harris and Rocky Bleier, and he did fine. He never started another game for the Steelers, but backed up Bradshaw for three more years before he lost his backup job to Mark Malone. After a year in Washington in 1980 as Joe Theismann's backup, his NFL career came to an end.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 06:27 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
All-Pro

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Peyton Hillis?

Last edited by Caulibflower : 10-23-2013 at 06:29 PM.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 06:30 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

man someone said Priest Holmes? I'm old.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 06:33 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't call Priest a flash in the pan.

If he is a flash in the pan, what does that make Larry Johnson?

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 10-23-2013, 06:33 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
All-Pro

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
man someone said Priest Holmes? I'm old.
Priest Holmes was not a 15 minutes of fame player; being at the top of the league for three and a half years is nearly Hall of Fame worthy. He just couldn't stay healthy after he got hurt in 2004 (while leading the league in rushing yards and touchdowns at the time). You might as well say Terrell Davis was a 15 minutes of fame player.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 06:36 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol Samkon Gado was one of the better ones, especially during that crap season. GADO MIGHTY

another one I liked though was

- TOMMY MADDOX
Old 10-23-2013, 06:37 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Priest played in the NFL for 11 seasons had over 8000 rushing yards and 86 rushing TD's in his career. That isn't 15 minutes of fame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
It's not like Nnamdi Asomugha had one great year and got paid as a FA. The dude was a stud for the Raiders for years.

Peyton Manning was good for a short while in cosmological terms.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 06:39 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is no coherent argument for Priest as a 15 minutes player, it should be dismissed outright...
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 06:42 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
Peyton Hillis?
Hillis is a good one. He was a fun story for that year. Big white power back trucking dudes for a bad Browns team and then he got voted on the cover of Madden. Then injuries and attitude killed his career so far. In a few year he will be a funny little memory.

Priest Holmes shouldn't be mentioned anywhere near this thread. He was 3x all pro, won a super bowl, was a rushing champion, OPoTY, and set the single season rushing TD record at one point. Samkon Gato is the essence of this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 06:59 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
Matt Flynn against Detroit in 2011.
For who the award should be named after. He got a ton of mileage ( and money) out of two games against Detroit and New England.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 07:06 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Reuben Droughns. I remember he had a couple solid seasons in Cleveland and I remember he was doing pretty good with the Giants in 07 before he got injured.
Derrick Ward's 2008 season saw him rush for over 1000 yards. A ton of the Shanahan backs could be on here as well, Mike Anderson, Tatum Bell, Mike Bell.

Drew Bennett and Kevin Curtis are two guys who seemed to be doing really well one day and then out of the league the next.
Old 10-23-2013, 07:11 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Mike Furrey had 98 rec, 1k yards, and 6 TDs for the Lions in 2006.
I used to love Mike Furrey. Mostly for the name. What a throw back
Old 10-23-2013, 07:14 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i miss Gibril Wilson. Not sure if he fully counts but he played well for the giants, signed a big contract with the raiders and then nothing.

but then again...
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 07:18 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Gibril got a big contract with Oakland and a solid one from Miami for that 1 season with the Giants.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 10-23-2013, 07:18 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some recent ones:

- QB Derek Anderson: 3787 yards, 29 TDs, 19 INTs in 2007 --> 2 teams, 32 games, 4626 yards, 19 TDs, 28 INTs since.

- WR Braylon Edwards: 80 catches, 1289 yards, 16 TDs in 2007 --> 3 teams (two different stints in NYJ), 70 games, 186 catches, 2837 yards, 15 TDs since.

- RB Rashard Mendenhall: 1273 yards, 13 TDs in 2010 --> 1 other team, 28 games, 1391 yards, 12 TDs since.

- RB Steve Slaton: 1282 yards, 9 TDs, 50 receptions, 377 yards, 1 TD in 2008 --> 2 teams, 29 games, 614 yards, 4 TDs since.

- RB Laurence Maroney: 835 yards, 6 TDs in 2007 --> 1 team, 22 games, 924 yards, 9 TDs since.

- WR Anthony Gonzalez: 664 yards, 4 TDs in 2008 --> 2 games, 67 yards, 0 TDs since.

- OT Jared Gaither: was a good tackle and he kept Oher at RT (when many thought he'd be installed at LT quickly), then had a back injury, sucked, didn't have a passion for the game.

- OT Marcus McNeil: Pro-Bowler in his first two years, retired last year due to injuries. Good for a year or two, Chargers thought they had found their LT of the future, then nothing.

- Chester "Nah brah, we don't need to draft Adrian Peterson, we've got Chester" Taylor, Justin Fargas, Marion Barber, Joseph Addai, Peyton Hillis, Earnest Graham, Sidney Rice, Eddie Royal (as a rookie in DEN), Joseph Addai, Cedric Benson, Ryan Grant, LaMont Jordan, Jason Babin, Brandon Lloyd, Santonio Holmes, Kyle Orton, all had a max of like three good years and then they fizzed out rather quickly.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote