Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-23-2013, 11:51 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brian Hoyer

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 11:53 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People still talk about Priest Holmes. People don't talk about guys like Nick Goings, Bruce Thorton, or Ricky Manning Jr.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 11:55 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Willie Jackson was someone else I thought could have had a really good career. He bounced around the league for a while, and in 2000 when Joe Horn went down he gained over 1000 yards and in two playoff games had over 100 yards each time. All at the age of 30. He never matched the level of success before or after. I guess he had a decent career though.

Quote:
Old 10-24-2013, 12:55 AM    (permalink
Leonsandcastle
Rookie

Leonsandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leonsandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leonsandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leonsandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leonsandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leonsandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leonsandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leonsandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leonsandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leonsandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leonsandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gayle Sayers
Leonsandcastle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 01:03 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonsandcastle View Post
Gayle Sayers
I'm 'bout to smack you in the face.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 01:16 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Veteran

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post

I still don't understand why he fell off a cliff like he did. He looked extremely talented at West Virginia and during his rookie season.

Quote:
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 01:25 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post
I still don't understand why he fell off a cliff like he did. He looked extremely talented at West Virginia and during his rookie season.
His fumbles killed him in his second year. He just couldn't hold on to the ball and the coach eventually benched him. I remember before his rookie year I loved his potential with that offense. He fumbled and got hurt and the team just moved on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 02:43 AM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadEagle View Post
Only 3 good years of the 11. Not much before he blew up in KC, and then a few years of nuthin before he's forgotten. Flash. In. Pan. in slow motion.

HOF? That's a joke. And an insult to the HOF. Just like Cadillac Williams' cleats in a case.
im not lookin at the stats but i feel like he had more than 3 good years, and he was stuck behind jamal lewis in his early years in baltimore. and he broke records in his years in kc. and I dont think ive ever seen a runner with better vision, he was something special to watch. Priest will never be forgotten in my mind, he was an iconic player.
Eazy Picks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 02:45 AM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the entire list of broncos backs pretty much besides terrell davis and clinton portis

olandis gary
rueben droughns
mike anderson
selvin young
tatum bell

i know im leavin out a couple
Old 10-24-2013, 02:46 AM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Larry Johnson to me was the flash in the pan...I remember when he first took the job he was the next big thing. he was basically what Peterson is now. And he was worn out and over the hill in about a year and a half.
Old 10-24-2013, 02:56 AM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chris Brown. He had some crazy good games rushing the ball. I recall a MNF game against the Packers where he had like 150 at half time.

He just couldn't take hits very well.
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 03:15 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Veteran

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Darrell Jackson caught the first TD on the opening drive of Super Bowl XL and helped Hasselbeck win MVP of that game.

Quote:
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
Old 10-24-2013, 05:28 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Larry Johnson looked like a future HOFer for two seasons.

The first two years of his career were basically wasted sitting behind Priest Holmes. Dick Vermeil should've traded Larry, he was way too good to be any RB's backup.
Old 10-24-2013, 06:39 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eazy Picks View Post
Larry Johnson to me was the flash in the pan...I remember when he first took the job he was the next big thing. he was basically what Peterson is now. And he was worn out and over the hill in about a year and a half.
Wasn't he taken with a first round pick though?

Quote:
Old 10-24-2013, 07:36 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
Brian Hoyer
He's gonna have like 10 years of fame!

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 07:45 AM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just remembered how exciting Vince Young was in his rookie year, he was fun to watch. He ran all over the place, had that great game against Houston, one of the biggest comebacks in NFL history against the Giants, he beat Peyton's Colts in a game where Bironas hit a 60 yard FG to win, a come from behind win against the Bills. He had four come from behind wins (fourth quarter or overtime) and the Titans had a nice six game winning streak. After that it was all down hill for him though, sad.
Old 10-24-2013, 07:52 AM    (permalink
DeadEagle
Rookie

DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
Larry Johnson looked like a future HOFer for two seasons.

Not just looked like. According to this board, he's surefire for Canton!

-----------------------------------

But that's what happens to society when you give all the kids a medal in the T-ball tournament, even the kids who get their asses handed to them 50-3..... "it's ok, Johnny, you did great, losing 50-3, here's a medal showing your excellence"...... they grow up thinking everyone wins. And now I know what I'm dealing with.

Awesome.
DeadEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 08:04 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadEagle View Post
Not just looked like. According to this board, he's surefire for Canton!

-----------------------------------

But that's what happens to society when you give all the kids a medal in the T-ball tournament, even the kids who get their asses handed to them 50-3..... "it's ok, Johnny, you did great, losing 50-3, here's a medal showing your excellence"...... they grow up thinking everyone wins. And now I know what I'm dealing with.

Awesome.
What the **** am I reading?

Quote:
Old 10-24-2013, 08:19 AM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Wasn't he taken with a first round pick though?
Yes. He was a monster at Penn State. He ran for over 2,000 yards in his senior season and I think he set the record for YPC at like 8.0 (I don't know if it's been broken since). I've always considered him one of the 5 best RB prospects I've ever seen. He was in my Top 5 overall. The draft coverage was a lot different back then. I didn't go on internet sites. I basically watched games and created rankings based on that. But I remember it taking him so long to get drafted - 27th overall - that I started thinking he wasn't even in the draft class. I thought it was one of the biggest steals I've ever seen. He was one of the five best RB prospects I've seen. For a long time he and Cedric Benson were the two best College RBs I've seen. Then Adrian Peterson happened. But I don't know why Johnson fell in the draft - his character might have been an issue, but I don't know. Maybe I just overrated his talents. He acted like a real POS towards the end of his pro career.

I loved Priest Holmes in the NFL. For the first half of the decade (2000s), he was arguably the best RB in the NFL. He's one of the best RBs of that decade. He was hardly a flash in the pan. He was a dominant player who put up staggering numbers.

I think Johnson got lazy after he got that enormous contract. Then he got hurt after two seasons as a starter where they beat the living **** out him. He was basically their entire offense. But after the injury and the money, all those carriers, he just wasn't the same player. But I wouldn't even call him a flash in the pan. He was a high profile player with high expectations.

The first guy I thought of was Peyton Hillis. Probably the best answer I could come up with. He completely blew up in Cleveland after being traded from Denver for Brady Quinn. Then he faded down the stretch. I predicted that he was going to flop. He got the cover of Madden and hasn't done a thing since then. He had the greatest 15 minutes of fame one could imagine.

I also thought of Samkon Gado, which I didn't expect anyone to say. I don't know why the media made so much of him. He only had about four games where he was any good, but he was one of the most talked about players in the league for nearly half a year. Made no sense.

Then I thought of Kendrell Bell. I remember him being rookie of the year and putting up double digit sacks his rookie season from the ILB position. He was a great blitz linebacker. One of the best I've ever seen from the inside. Then he kept ripping his knee apart. I remember when he was with the Chiefs. He was awful by then. I'm surprised he lasted as long as he did in the league.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 08:21 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBanger View Post
I also thought of Samkon Gado, which I didn't expect anyone to say. I don't know why the media made so much of him. He only had about four games where he was any good, but he was one of the most talked about players in the league for nearly half a year. Made no sense.
Because he came from a college that had never produced an NFL player before, Liberty, and he was an extremely well spoken and nice dude off the field. Oh and it helps that he had a very unique name.

Quote:
Old 10-24-2013, 08:41 AM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I also thought Larry Johnson was one of the best RB prospects I'd seen. I think he fell in the draft because he was following a long line of Penn State RB busts. At the time there was actually a bit of a stigma against Big 10 RBs in general.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 08:50 AM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How about Marcus Robinson? In 1999 he set the Bears single season record for receiving yards with 88 catches 1400 yds and 9 TDs. The next season he had 55 catches for 738 yds and ended up on IR with a back injury. That injury was just the start of a string of injuries that prevented him from ever returning to 1999 form.

Edit: Forgot to mention he was also NFL Europe Offensive MVP in 1998.

Last edited by TimmG6376 : 10-24-2013 at 08:55 AM.
TimmG6376 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 09:00 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Colin Kaepernick?

Only a little bit trolling.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 12:31 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why should this list be limited to late round picks? A first rounder can be good for a short time and then disappear.

Quote:
the entire list of broncos backs
That's because their offensive line was so good.

I can't remember his name, but wasn't there a RB for the Redskins who ran for over 200 yards in the Doug Williams Super Bowl? The total yards for Washington against Denver in that game must have equaled about a light year. I'm sure FOX will drag out the footage of that game during the Redskins-Broncos mostly-national broadcast this Sunday.
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 12:48 PM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
I also thought Larry Johnson was one of the best RB prospects I'd seen. I think he fell in the draft because he was following a long line of Penn State RB busts. At the time there was actually a bit of a stigma against Big 10 RBs in general.
I think people also sort of downgraded his accomplishments going against weaker opponents. Against the tougher opponents, he was held in check mostly. Plus, he had 1 year of posting good stats.
Those Chiefs OL were loaded though, which I think greatly helped the rushing numbers.
But yeah, Johnson had basically a year and a half of great football, then nothing.
I didn't even know he played on the Bengals, Redskins and Dolphins.

What is crazy about his 2005 year is he was the #2 guy technically for 7 of the 16 games. basically the last 8 games of the season these were his numbers:
Attempts: 239
Yards: 1,244
YPC: 5.21
Receptions: 24
Rec Yards: 228
Total TD's: 15

Really incredible. Then had another successful campaign next year, although had 400+ carries/touches. Then never had more than 875 yards/5 TD's.
jth1331 is offline   Reply With Quote