Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 11-11-2013, 12:27 AM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i cant believe the jake locker cult is still alive on this board
SchizophrenicBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 12:33 AM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchizophrenicBatman View Post
i cant believe the jake locker cult is still alive on this board
Today has been rough for me with him getting hurt again.

All I did here was answer the question the original poster asked. Actually, all of these people defending Luck did. Hype is extravagant promotion, which is exactly what every single one of his defenders caped up to do. They refuse to believe he isn't the greatest quarterback ever STILL in the face of all of these statistics. Yet I am vilified because I come in here give facts only and these people can't handle it.

There is nothing special about Andrew Luck, we can all go home.

Clowney, on the other hand, is a physical freak and impacts a game from the DE spot better than, arguably, any 4-3 DE in college football.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 12:35 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lolwutlolwut
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 08:50 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Clowney has his warts as well. Here a scouting report on his final season so far and it isn't going all that smoothly.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...-mailing-it-in

Still think he will be a very solid pro but there are concerns.
Old 11-11-2013, 10:06 AM    (permalink
Halsey
All-Pro

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
Clowney has his warts as well. Here a scouting report on his final season so far and it isn't going all that smoothly.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...-mailing-it-in

Still think he will be a very solid pro but there are concerns.
que the attacks on Bucky Brooks credibility.

^What I just did to your argument
Halsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 10:52 AM    (permalink
xjxdarren
Rookie

xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
Today has been rough for me with him getting hurt again.

All I did here was answer the question the original poster asked. Actually, all of these people defending Luck did. Hype is extravagant promotion, which is exactly what every single one of his defenders caped up to do. They refuse to believe he isn't the greatest quarterback ever STILL in the face of all of these statistics. Yet I am vilified because I come in here give facts only and these people can't handle it.

There is nothing special about Andrew Luck, we can all go home.

Clowney, on the other hand, is a physical freak and impacts a game from the DE spot better than, arguably, any 4-3 DE in college football.
Respect, not.

Locker has been very very special, in getting hurt.
Old 11-14-2013, 04:40 PM    (permalink
Cardinal96
Rookie

Cardinal96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cardinal96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cardinal96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cardinal96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cardinal96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cardinal96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cardinal96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cardinal96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cardinal96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cardinal96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cardinal96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
To answer the question posted in this thread: Y'all thought Andrew Luck was Jesus and the best prospect since Elway or something and he's not even the best QB in his own draft class so that leaves quite a bit of room for Clowney.
I am sensing an agenda and one that isn't fact-based. You criticize Luck for being 20th in yards / game. You get called on it by someone noting that Wilson is lower. Then, you change your statistic to yards per attempt.

Then, you go all in and talk about how good the Colts' running game is. Watch the St. Louis game again to see that great running game.

You have made up your mind that Luck stinks and are fumbling for reasons to back that up. And not doing a very good job of it.
Cardinal96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 04:48 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardinal96 View Post
I am sensing an agenda and one that isn't fact-based. You criticize Luck for being 20th in yards / game. You get called on it by someone noting that Wilson is lower. Then, you change your statistic to yards per attempt.

Then, you go all in and talk about how good the Colts' running game is. Watch the St. Louis game again to see that great running game.

You have made up your mind that Luck stinks and are fumbling for reasons to back that up. And not doing a very good job of it.
A couple months before you got here I posted this: http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44843

I totally have an agenda. I'm the dark knight of this site at the moment. Not the cool Batman version but more of an anti-hero fighting the status quo.

My argument changed when people picked the stat they wanted to defend Luck with and that one wasn't very telling either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote