Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 11-08-2013, 10:38 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcn92 View Post
I don't think the Orange Bowl picks Oregon. They've been screwed in the past because their fans didn't travel well and the Orange Bowl Committee wouldn't pick a team about as far away from Miami as possible. Clemson is a viable option and with their second pick I think they would take Miami, a Clemson Miami matchup would be a good game. The committee would love that because Clemson travels well and is close and Miami is local. People have also been saying the Orange Bowl could go to a Big 10 team since they have great fans and always travel well and buy up their ticket allotment, but I cant think of a Big 10 at large worth picking.
They won't have 2 ACC teams playing each other in a bowl game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 10:39 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
Thank you Stanford.

Funny how that gimmick offense gets shut the **** down against a defence with a pulse.
Funny how you spell like someone who plays football at FSU.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 11-08-2013, 10:39 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
The offensive line is part of the offense...

I'm not saying the offense is a gimmick per se. But the extreme lack of physicality does make Oregon very beatable. Every time they play a physical team (Ohio State, LSU, Auburn, Stanford) they are held to 20 points or more under their season average. It's so predictable. Get a team to punch them in the mouth and they lose every time.
Even Boise State in 2008 held them to 9 points.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 10:42 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
They won't have 2 ACC teams playing each other in a bowl game.
Well yeah the ACC can't have 3 BCS teams.
Old 11-08-2013, 10:46 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
The Oregon line is actually very good. Fisher and Grasu will eventually get drafted and Tyler Johnstone, who has more than held his own against Barr and Murphy, will be a 1st round pick in 2015. They missed Colt Lyerla last night, not only in the passing game but also to pick up blitzers.

The problem last night was their defense couldn't stop the run.
I'm gonna post this in here. I posted this on the 24-7 board last night when someone asked if they should scrap their style of play.

"They can't. They will never recruit well enough in the trenches. They are able to get skill position guys but thats not wins the big ones. Elite linemen will never go to Oregon, and most of the time they don't recruit them because their "style" doesn't require them because of their quick decisions and what not.

Teams like Bama, Pre Kiffin USC (FML), FSU, Stanford, LSU, they have laid the blue print. Big/physical/fast...they are bigger, more physical and just as fast as Oregon. When they are in a close game, they can grind it out and run it down your throat. They have the skill guys on the outside to hit you with play action, they can run side to side on defense as well as hit you in the mouth in the run game.

Elite Linemen go to physical teams. They go to the Stanfords and USC's on the West Coast. They go to the Texas schools (well UT, most of them run spreads), and you see a **** ton of them in the South East. Oregon's style doesn't require elite offensive linemen, and in the end I think that their style may win a lot of games but won't win a NC.

That is how you win National titles, not flashy uniforms and finesse offenses."

Quote:

Last edited by SickwithIt1010 : 11-08-2013 at 10:48 AM.
Old 11-08-2013, 10:49 AM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm gonna post this in here. I posted this on the 24-7 board last night when someone asked if they should scrap their style of play.

"They can't. They will never recruit well enough in the trenches. They are able to get skill position guys but thats not wins the big ones. Elite linemen will never go to Oregon, and most of the time they don't recruit them because their "style" doesn't require them because of their quick decisions and what not.

Teams like Bama, Pre Kiffin USC (FML), FSU, Stanford, LSU, they have laid the blue print. Big/physical/fast...they are bigger, more physical and just as fast as Oregon. When they are in a close game, they can grind it out and run it down your throat. They have the skill guys on the outside to hit you with play action, they can run side to side on defense as well as hit you in the mouth in the run game.

Elite Linemen go to physical teams. They go to the Stanfords and USC's on the West Coast. They go to the Texas school, and you see a **** ton of them in the South East. Oregon's style doesn't require elite offensive linemen, and in the end I think that their style may win a lot of games but won't win a NC.

That is how you win National titles, not flashy uniforms and gimmick offenses."

So you disagree the 3 guys I mentioned will get drafted or you're speaking in general terms.
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 10:53 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
So you disagree the 3 guys I mentioned will get drafted or you're speaking in general terms.
Just in general for the most part. They have guys that will get picked up because they are solid linemen...just finesse, and in the end finesse isn't what gets it done. When they get into a heavyweight fight they lose because they aren't strong enough and they get beaten up.

You heard Jesse Palmer talk last night and what did he say all ******* night? "Body blows, blah blah blah, body blows" and hes right for the most part. When USC was on top of their game with Carroll they didn't have to throw the ball to win games, they dominated in the run game and then play action was just unfair. Bama is the same way right now, they run run run, and then bam. FSU can do it right now, Stanford can do it, LSU can when they have a QB who looks to have a ******* pulse, Texas has been able to do it in the past.

Teams have to get the big hog mauleys to do it. Oregon doesn't win close games or tough games because when they get hit in the mouth they can't do it back. I have seen Bama have some UGLY losses where they don't score many points, but their style lets them do so and still win.

Quote:
Old 11-08-2013, 10:58 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People are still doing the gimmick argument? Stanford is just an elite defense. Stanford controlled the lines and set the tempo. Oregon is a really good team who got bested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 11:00 AM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Just in general for the most part. They have guys that will get picked up because they are solid linemen...just finesse, and in the end finesse isn't what gets it done. When they get into a heavyweight fight they lose because they aren't strong enough and they get beaten up.

You heard Jesse Palmer talk last night and what did he say all ******* night? "Body blows, blah blah blah, body blows" and hes right for the most part. When USC was on top of their game with Carroll they didn't have to throw the ball to win games, they dominated in the run game and then play action was just unfair. Bama is the same way right now, they run run run, and then bam. FSU can do it right now, Stanford can do it, LSU can when they have a QB who looks to have a ******* pulse, Texas has been able to do it in the past.

Teams have to get the big hog mauleys to do it. Oregon doesn't win close games or tough games because when they get hit in the mouth they can't do it back. I have seen Bama have some UGLY losses where they don't score many points, but their style lets them do so and still win.
Point taken. I will say though it looked to me rather than individual guys getting their noses bloodied it was a case of more numbers at the point of attack. On offensive you had more Stanford guys blocking the Oregon front and on the other side of the ball the pressure that was coming at Oregon was in a large part off blitzes that weren't picked up.
Old 11-08-2013, 11:05 AM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
Being only an FSU choke away from the NC game gives me true hope.
Maybe in years past, but that just isn't happening with this team.
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 11:05 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
People are still doing the gimmick argument? Stanford is just an elite defense. Stanford controlled the lines and set the tempo. Oregon is a really good team who got bested.
Yeah in my post I didn't wanna use the word gimmick, the word I like to use with Oregon is finesse. I do like spread concepts, so I don't think its gimmicky.

Quote:
Old 11-08-2013, 11:19 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

The UCF path to an all Florida title game in Pasadena

1) Alabama loses two of LSU, Auburn, SECCG
2) Oregon loses one of Oregon State, Arizona, P12CG
3) Stanford loses one of USC, Notre Dame, P12CG
4) Ohio State loses two of Michigan, Indiana, B12CG
5) Baylor loses one or two of Texas Tech, Oklahoma State, Texas
6) Clemson loses to South Carolina
7) Missouri loses one of Ole Miss, Texas A&M, SECCG
8) Auburn loses two of Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama
9) Oklahoma took care of that already, but loses one of KSU, Oklahoma State
10) Miami loses one of VT, Duke, ACCCG
11) South Carolina loses one of Florida, Clemson, SECCG
12) LSU loses one of Alabama, Texas A&M, SECCG
13) Oklahoma State loses one of Texas, Baylor, Oklahoma
14) Texas A&M loses one of LSU, Missouri
15) Fresno State loses any game
16) Michigan States loses one of Nebraska, Northwestern, Minnesota, B1GCG
17) NIU loses any game (may still pass them regardless)
18) UCLA loses one of Washington, Arizona, Arizona State, USC, P12CG
19) Louisville is likely passed if UCF wins out given they beat them.
Old 11-08-2013, 11:35 AM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah in my post I didn't wanna use the word gimmick, the word I like to use with Oregon is finesse. I do like spread concepts, so I don't think its gimmicky.
In this thread we forget Cam Newton won a national title using similar concepts. So because Oregon's offense has matchup problems it makes it a gimmick? Guess Alabamas defense is a gimmick because it has a problem with Johnny Football.

EDIT: Which also happened to be over Oregon.

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Last edited by Bob Sanders Dreadlock : 11-08-2013 at 11:38 AM.
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 11:50 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
In this thread we forget Cam Newton won a national title using similar concepts. So because Oregon's offense has matchup problems it makes it a gimmick? Guess Alabamas defense is a gimmick because it has a problem with Johnny Football.

EDIT: Which also happened to be over Oregon.
Auburn ran a spread, but their defense controlled that game, because they were so much more physical than Oregon. Auburns offense struggled that night.

And like I said, I didn't want to use the word gimmick. I like the word finesse more.

Edit: and who doesn't have a problem with JFF for **** sake?

Quote:
Old 11-08-2013, 12:02 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MassNole, while I would love to see UCF in the national championship game, that isn't happening. I would bet many two-loss teams would be ahead of a one-loss UCF. And a one-loss Baylor would certainly be ahead of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 12:20 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stanford will end up having the most impressive 1 loss resume if they run the table the rest of the season.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 12:28 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Stanford will end up having the most impressive 1 loss resume if they run the table the rest of the season.
Which won't mean ****.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 12:31 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Nah, that would be Missouri. Wins over Georgia, Texas A&M, and Alabama and am overtime loss to South Carolina would be better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 12:33 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
I guess if you're going to lose it's better to do it earlier as opposed to right at the end of the season. I would love to see Stanford vs FSU but a lot would have to happen.
Old 11-08-2013, 12:39 PM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The Oregon line is actually very good. Fisher and Grasu will eventually get drafted and Tyler Johnstone, who has more than held his own against Barr and Murphy, will be a 1st round pick in 2015. They missed Colt Lyerla last night, not only in the passing game but also to pick up blitzers.

The problem last night was their defense couldn't stop the run.
Forgot to add they were starting true freshman Cameron Hunt last night.
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
Forgot to add they were starting true freshman Cameron Hunt last night.
If anything they seemed confused with some of their assignments. They will return most of that unit next year so it definitely is young. Might want to use some of that expensive Phil Knight supplied equipment to bulk up over the off season.
Old 11-08-2013, 12:43 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Nah, that would be Missouri. Wins over Georgia, Texas A&M, and Alabama and am overtime loss to South Carolina would be better.
IDK. I'd probably put wins over Arizona St, UCLA, Oregon St., Oregon, Washington (ranked 15 at the time), ND (ranked) and Pac12 championship still over that. Georgia being a shitbox really hurts Mizzou.

Quote:
I guess if you're going to lose it's better to do it earlier as opposed to right at the end of the season. I would love to see Stanford vs FSU but a lot would have to happen.

It would definitely be an interesting matchup just because FSU has the athletes but not afraid to play physical either. Stanford isn't running the ball on this defense like they did last nite. Like you said, a lot of things would have to happen for that to occur but wouldn't mind it.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 12:51 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
IDK. I'd probably put wins over Arizona St, UCLA, Oregon St., Oregon, Washington (ranked 15 at the time), ND (ranked) and Pac12 championship still over that. Georgia being a shitbox really hurts Mizzou.

It would definitely be an interesting matchup just because FSU has the athletes but not afraid to play physical either. Stanford isn't running the ball on this defense like they did last nite. Like you said, a lot of things would have to happen for that to occur but wouldn't mind it.
That schedule is right there with anyone but if it's one loss Alabama we know who probably gets that nod.

As for them running on FSU they maybe don't get the total yards they did last night but they can run it on anyone. They have so much extra beef on the right side of that offensive line that it's pretty hard to stop. I will say some of their formations with the extra linemen for blocking look illegal so not sure they'd get away with that in a title game.
Old 11-08-2013, 01:11 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They are finesse but it's a really effective offense. They have talented fast skill players and they use that as their advantage. I'm sitting here thing what bad match up the offense is for Stanford defense. Stanford has worked for the past 3 years in recruit and train specifically to play defense against Oregon and it is now paying off.

Oregon was running all over Stanford a few years ago even. It's not a style clash, Stanford was just better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 01:16 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's as simple as the trenches. That's it. I don't care what style of offense you run, you need quality blocking, quality pass rush, and quality run stopping.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote