Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 12-04-2013, 09:58 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default First Mock Of the Year

Just an order I came up with using the NFL Playoff Machine. Just did the last 12 how the seeding is.

1. Jacksonville - QB Teddy Bridgewater Louisville
2. Houston - QB Johnny Manziel Texas A&M
3. Vikings - DE Jadaveon Clowney South Carolina
4. Falcons - LT Jake Matthews Texas A&M
5. Buccaneers- LB Khalil Mack Buffalo
6. Rams (Redskins) - OT Cameron Erving FSU
7. Jets - LB Anthony Barr UCLA
8. Raiders - WR Sammy Watkins Clemson
9. Browns - QB Derek Carr Fresno State
10. Rams - CB Ifo Ekpre-Olomu Oregon
11. Giants - LT Cyrus Kouandjio Alabama
12. Dolphins - LT Taylor Lewan Michigan
13. Bills - LB Vic Beasley Clemson
14. Ravens - WR Mike Evans Texas A&M
15. Steelers -DE Stephen Tuitt Notre Dame
16. Chargers - CB Darquez Dennard Michigan State
17. Cardinals - LT Antonio Richardson Tennessee
18. Bears - DE Trent Murphy Stanford
19. Packers - DT Louis Nix Notre Dame
20. Eagles - DT ReShede Hageman Minnesota
21. Titans - DE Kony Ealy Missouri
22. 49ers - WR Marquis Lee USC
23. Chiefs - WR Davonte Adams Fresno State
24. Panthers - OG David Yankey Stanford
25. Browns (Colts) - WR Jordan Matthews Vanderbilt
26. Cowboys - DT Will Sutton Arizona State
27. Bengals - LB CJ Mosley Alabama
28. Lions - TE Eric Ebron NC
29. Patriots - S Hasean Clinton-Dix Alabama
30. Saints - CB Justin Gilbert Oklahoma State
31. Broncos - DE Michael Sam Missouri
32. Seahawks - OT Cedric Ogbuehi Texas A&M
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Matty B
Rookie

Matty B is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matty B is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matty B is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matty B is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matty B is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matty B is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matty B is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matty B is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matty B is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matty B is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matty B is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't have a problem with Ebron. It would make a lot of sense if we let Pettigrew go. But he's been really solid as of late, so Ebron would be a luxury pick which I would like too if I start seeing more two TE formations. I think I'm starting to like Ebron to the Lions.
Matty B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Okay Im more than happy with that.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 12:06 AM    (permalink
twiz
Veteran

twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm good with it. Well done.

Manziel going #2 though... dang... poor Houston.
twiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 12:29 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twiz View Post
I'm good with it. Well done.

Manziel going #2 though... dang... poor Houston.
That was a tough debate for me.

I am personally not a fan of Manziel, but Manziel is commonly referred to as a top 10 selection.

If he's going to have a successful pro career, I think Houston would be the ideal system for him.

I am not sure if Kubiak will be back or not, in this mock I predicted he would. Therefore the system remains in place. If he's gone, I get the feeling Kyle Shanahan may be the replacement (although I have no reason other than a gut feeling) so again a similar system.

The problem with Houston is that they are a healthy team and a good QB away from being a superbowl contender. If the Texans believe Manziel can be a great QB for them, I think they have to take him over Clowney.

For the sake of this mock, I wanted to pair Clowney and Watt together (even though as a Titans fan this would be devastating).
Old 12-05-2013, 01:24 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

playmaker on offense right direction for KC..would prefer Ebron or Matthews though
Old 12-05-2013, 10:51 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
playmaker on offense right direction for KC..would prefer Ebron or Matthews though
With how little Reid has utlized the TE position in years past, I have a hard time seeing him invest a 1st rounder in the position.

They've currently got 121m allocated to next years salary cap (if my source is correct) and that means they can't eat Fasano's contract, and I think it'd be wise to let Kelce show what he can do for a year or two because I know many are really high on his ability.

As for Matthews, I'd prefer him myself over Parker, however when I had two players ranked close to each I went with scheme fit and then 3rd party rankings. Parker was the selection based on third party, but you could definitely switch the two if you'd prefer Matthews
Old 12-05-2013, 05:06 PM    (permalink
Vaylor
Rookie

Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Patriots taking a safety wouldn't make sense. McCourty has been great, Gregory has been servicable, Harmon has shown some flashes, and Tavon Wilson has been meh.

Would honestly rather reach on a DT.
Vaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 06:25 PM    (permalink
TMS3434
Rookie

TMS3434 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I don't think the Panthers would take Yankey 4 or 5 of the guys drafted after him
TMS3434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 06:43 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** yeah Clowney.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 08:40 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Taylor Lewan would be great!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 10:28 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
Just an order I came up with using the NFL Playoff Machine. Just did the last 12 how the seeding is.

13. Bills - LB Vic Beasley Clemson
14. Ravens - WR Mike Evans Texas A&M
16. Chargers - CB Darquez Dennard Michigan State
17. Cardinals - LT Antonio Richardson Tennessee
21. Titans - DE Kony Ealy Missouri
22. 49ers - WR Marquis Lee USC
28. Lions - TE Eric Ebron NC
29. Patriots - S Hasean Clinton-Dix Alabama
Beasley.... If the good folks at the OBX in NC thought they heard some SH!T when the Bills took Maybin, I cant imagine the crap those fine people would endure with Beasley being the pick... My own well being would be in serious jeopardy as well.

Regardless, I would rather see any of the following players in a Bills uni next year, I think they are all more likely, as I see them being better fits with what the Bills do. My vote is for Ebron, if you keep track of those sorts of things.
Old 12-06-2013, 11:00 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gilbert is a better pick for the Eagles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 12:38 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sutton is a good fit for the Cowboys but can be had in the 2nd round after a disappointing season. Clinton-Dix or Gilbert at FS would be solid pickups.
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 03:24 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would be fine with Mosey but rather have Ha-Ha if he is there. Don't see neither being there thought.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 04:00 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
With how little Reid has utlized the TE position in years past, I have a hard time seeing him invest a 1st rounder in the position.

They've currently got 121m allocated to next years salary cap (if my source is correct) and that means they can't eat Fasano's contract, and I think it'd be wise to let Kelce show what he can do for a year or two because I know many are really high on his ability.

As for Matthews, I'd prefer him myself over Parker, however when I had two players ranked close to each I went with scheme fit and then 3rd party rankings. Parker was the selection based on third party, but you could definitely switch the two if you'd prefer Matthews
thing is our TE's can't stay healthy that's a big problem & why I think Ebron would be a good pick. KC is down to 3rd & 4th string TE's right now
Old 12-06-2013, 04:31 PM    (permalink
Gridiron
Rookie

Gridiron hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i love Anthony Barr but i might castrate myself if the Jets pass on both Watkins and Evans for yet another defender
Gridiron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 05:33 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like watkins but I'm more of an Evans fan myself

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 10:52 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lee would be awesome in sf. Hopefully not a bust like Jenkins was.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 12:20 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is false

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is online now   Reply With Quote