Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 12-12-2013, 06:12 PM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Get in all your shots while you're still allowed to post here.
You should talk. You contribute nothing yet pretend you're an authority while hurling sophomoric insults at those more gifted than yourself.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 06:16 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
You should talk. You contribute nothing yet pretend you're an authority while hurling sophomoric insults at those more gifted than yourself.
Please tell me one time that you have contributed anything of meaning to these forums.

We're lucky we can even read what you're typing considering you're probably using both hands to jerk off Bobby Bowden and the rest of FSU's football team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 06:21 PM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Please tell me one time that you have contributed anything of meaning to these forums.

We're lucky we can even read what you're typing considering you're probably using both hands to jerk off Bobby Bowden and the rest of FSU's football team.
Yet again you are one to talk.
Old 12-12-2013, 07:05 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
Yet again you are one to talk.
STOP HIJACKING THIS THREAD! Everyone.

If it's not Saban, who is next on the list? Hypothetically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 07:25 PM    (permalink
crisco0710
Rookie

crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A little late to the real estate convo, but if anyone wants to move to Austin, come to me! I'm one of the 5,000 plus Realtor's in Austin. According to my database, there are over 400 1 million + homes and 23 of those are over 5 million in the Austin area.
crisco0710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 08:22 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
STOP HIJACKING THIS THREAD! Everyone.

If it's not Saban, who is next on the list? Hypothetically.
If Texas can't get one of the really big names on their list I think it'll be Mike Gundy.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 08:33 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Get in all your shots while you're still allowed to post here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by crisco0710 View Post
A little late to the real estate convo, but if anyone wants to move to Austin, come to me! I'm one of the 5,000 plus Realtor's in Austin. According to my database, there are over 400 1 million + homes and 23 of those are over 5 million in the Austin area.
Cool! Thanks for the info.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I heard years ago, that Texas is the richest University in America, it owns land with oil revenues which cannot be matched by any other university. Now, I never checked the story out but if it is true, they can afford to pay Saban just about any amount he covets.
Texas is really one of the cream jobs in America and can offer everything Saban could only dream about at Alabama. My guess is they could offer him a package worth close to 15 million without raising a sweat, and he could probably make another 10 million in outside revenues, something he couldn't come close to at Alabama.
I seriously doubt he makes job decision because of his wife, he simply goes for the green and the prestige and Texas is football country in a very large and populated state.
I can see Saban jumping at the opportunity to go to Texas provided he is given the run of the ship.
Old 12-12-2013, 09:00 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If Texas can't get one of the really big names on their list I think it'll be Mike Gundy.
That would be awesome. If they are really dangling a 10 mil a year deal I don't see them not getting guy one, two or three.

Quote:
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Old 12-12-2013, 09:29 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadEagle View Post
They were trying to piggy-back off the idea that Saban's wife, Terry, was the reason he staying in Tuscaloosa because she loves it there. But what the dimwits don't realize, is that with Nick Saban's paycheck, he can buy whatever the hell house he wants to make just about anyone happy.

That said, Austin, Texas has a lot more to offer, as a city, than Tuscaloosa, Alabama... no matter what ones' interests might be.

THAT said..... you and bearfan_51 have no clue what the hell Zillow is.... or does.

But please... keep teaching us all a lesson from your internet soapbox.
I can't speak for bearfan_51, but I am very aware of what zillow is and does as I have been on the home search for the past 2 years and check it multiple times a day as well as having saved searches that email me updates daily.

Zillow doesn't just automatically know when a house is for sale. As far as I am aware they have multiple partner sites, brokerages, and agents that they work with to create their database of listings as well as having the option for owners or agents to list a home directly on the site. A housing sale isn't like a state job opening that is required to be publicly posted for a minimum time period or anything. Hypothetically, I could walk up to a random house and make an offer at any time. If the person liked the offer, they could sell without ever listing it as for sale.

A lot of high end homes won't appear on the site because it is to the advantage of realtors to not have them publicly available. This is because it is self serving to realtors for them to have more knowledge about properties than the average joe with an internet connection. People use buyer's agents because of their knowledge of areas and for access to "unavailable" listings that aren't online.

For the person who asked, I don't have any statistics to back this up, but in my house search I have seen dozens of homes appear as "recently sold" that were never listed on the site as "for sale."
Old 12-12-2013, 10:10 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now NFL said Jim H from Sf had some interest from Texas as well but Jim just laughed at leaving the NFL specially Sf team which is getting talented every year .. Just need to stay healthy.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'd say we give them a bit of a pass considering they had one of the biggest scandals in the history of sports rock them, in addition to severe scholarship sanctions. If we're talking about the value of a coaching position, it's more than just what happened in the last five years. Otherwise, the argument of Texas > Alabama makes no sense.

Penn State will be back to dominating recruiting on the Mid-Atlantic seaboard, especially with the introduction of Rutgers and Maryland to the B1G.
Okay then, I don't think a team that you're giving a "pass" can be considered the best recruiting team in a state. And even with the Sandusky scandal they were declining in Maryland in 2010 and 2011. And just because the previous staff dominated Maryland doesn't mean the current staff will too. Things change. Just because they were able to do very well in the state between 05 and 09 doesn't mean that they always will do well there. I just cant justify a team being the best at recruiting a state when the results haven't been good recently (even before the scandal) and when there are so many other new teams in the area recruiting well there. UVA, Alabama, and Florida State are some of the programs that have shown the ability to go in there and take players. With them established and Maryland on the rise and emphasizing instate recruiting more than ever it's going to be hard for Penn State to be where they were before in that state.

Also I disagree with your claim that they will return to dominating on the Mid-Atlantic seaboard just because Maryland and Rutgers will be dominating the Big 10. If anything I think it could be the reverse and the move helps Rutgers and Maryland in state. I've already heard quotes from multiple Maryland recruits who say they loved the move. The moves helps those programs and makes them more appealing, another difficulty for Penn State.
Old 12-12-2013, 10:44 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcn92 View Post
Okay then, I don't think a team that you're giving a "pass" can be considered the best recruiting team in a state. And even with the Sandusky scandal they were declining in Maryland in 2010 and 2011. And just because the previous staff dominated Maryland doesn't mean the current staff will too. Things change. Just because they were able to do very well in the state between 05 and 09 doesn't mean that they always will do well there. I just cant justify a team being the best at recruiting a state when the results haven't been good recently (even before the scandal) and when there are so many other new teams in the area recruiting well there. UVA, Alabama, and Florida State are some of the programs that have shown the ability to go in there and take players. With them established and Maryland on the rise and emphasizing instate recruiting more than ever it's going to be hard for Penn State to be where they were before in that state.

Also I disagree with your claim that they will return to dominating on the Mid-Atlantic seaboard just because Maryland and Rutgers will be dominating the Big 10. If anything I think it could be the reverse and the move helps Rutgers and Maryland in state. I've already heard quotes from multiple Maryland recruits who say they loved the move. The moves helps those programs and makes them more appealing, another difficulty for Penn State.
Welp.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 05:26 AM    (permalink
DeadEagle
Rookie

DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcn92 View Post
How is someone a dimwit because they suggest that Saban makes his decisions based on where is wife is happy? It's clearly effected his coaching choices before. I don't think she likes living in Tuscaloosa because of her house, I think she likes living in Tuscaloosa because she enjoys the atmosphere. It's a college town environment and she that's what she likes. Not saying Austin a isn't a college town, but she would have to start all over again if he were to leave. There are factors other than a house, that make a place nice to live.

Do you actually comprehend English? Re-read the post, very slowly, until you get it. Then read it again. Backwards. And slower.
DeadEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 05:28 AM    (permalink
DeadEagle
Rookie

DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgerbacker View Post
I can't speak for bearfan_51, but I am very aware of what zillow is and does as I have been on the home search for the past 2 years and check it multiple times a day as well as having saved searches that email me updates daily.

Zillow doesn't just automatically know when a house is for sale. As far as I am aware they have multiple partner sites, brokerages, and agents that they work with to create their database of listings as well as having the option for owners or agents to list a home directly on the site. A housing sale isn't like a state job opening that is required to be publicly posted for a minimum time period or anything. Hypothetically, I could walk up to a random house and make an offer at any time. If the person liked the offer, they could sell without ever listing it as for sale.

A lot of high end homes won't appear on the site because it is to the advantage of realtors to not have them publicly available. This is because it is self serving to realtors for them to have more knowledge about properties than the average joe with an internet connection. People use buyer's agents because of their knowledge of areas and for access to "unavailable" listings that aren't online.

For the person who asked, I don't have any statistics to back this up, but in my house search I have seen dozens of homes appear as "recently sold" that were never listed on the site as "for sale."

Then you partially know what the site does. Partially.

But you're not even close to harnessing what Zillow does.
DeadEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 08:04 AM    (permalink
crisco0710
Rookie

crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Then you partially know what the site does. Partially.

But you're not even close to harnessing what Zillow does.
As a Realtor, I tend to hate Zillow. They are nice to get lease leads, but 75% of the people who call me off of Zillow can not afford what they are wanting.

I really wish Zillow and Trulia would die off but it's not going to happen when you have Realtor's spoonfeeding them wads of cash for 2 leads a month.
Old 12-13-2013, 03:31 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Do you actually comprehend English? Re-read the post, very slowly, until you get it. Then read it again. Backwards. And slower.
Other than the grammar mistakes, which I'll go back and fix I believe I typed that on my phone, I don't get what your complaint is. You're point that Terry Saban would give Nick Saban the go ahead to move to Austin because he could buy her another nice house there isn't a good one.
Old 12-13-2013, 03:32 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Shaw Shaw Shaw
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 03:53 PM    (permalink
crisco0710
Rookie

Old 12-13-2013, 04:06 PM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

Quote:
Old 12-13-2013, 04:21 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Quote:
Old 12-13-2013, 04:27 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:

Quote:

Old 12-13-2013, 04:28 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
And you've officially been reported. Bravo.
Jeez fine, I'll edit my post.

It actually is that difficult of a decision. It's not like Saban is making the jump to the NFL here like he did with LSU. He's a coach who's taken his team to and won the national championship twice. You could argue that Texas is the bigger and most noteworthy program. I would argue the presence of coaches like Saban are what make these programs notable/more prominent and the schools 'larger' from a football standpoint.

There. Happy jrt?

Last edited by Crickett : 12-13-2013 at 05:03 PM.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 04:53 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And you've officially been reported. Bravo.

#3 Duke Blue Devils (0-0)
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 07:40 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
Jeez fine, I'll edit my post.

It actually is that difficult of a decision. It's not like Saban is making the jump to the NFL here like he did with LSU. He's a coach who's taken his team to and won the national championship twice. You could argue that Texas is the bigger and most noteworthy program. I would argue the presence of coaches like Saban are what make these programs notable/more prominent and the schools 'larger' from a football standpoint.

There. Happy jrt?
Huh? Lol I wasn't even talking about you Crickett.

#3 Duke Blue Devils (0-0)
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote